Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I can make that scenario work is if she was fronted drugs and later claimed they were "stolen", so she couldn't pay her supplier.

The only reason I would even entertain that scenario is because I watched an episode of the FBI Files the other night in which a guy claimed $20K of pot was stolen, and the dealer kidnapped and murdered his wife and young son.

also the movie "gone baby gone" had this scenario. although that was nto what really happened to the baby at the end

>>>>>Snipped>>>>

Is it too early to start drinking?
Not in this case.
10.gif

My fiance noticed it too - and he is not very observant usually! Come on - this is Casey we're talking about. This is the only man not related to her she has come in contact with at all in over a month - with the exception of LE who fortunately do not buy into her BS. It seems to me from all the messages, conversations and time spent with TonE, 2 of her exes, and numerous male friends just during the time since Caylee went missing that she can't be without a man's attention for very long. You can't tell me she isn't harboring a knight in shining armour fantasy here and sadly it seems JB is too!

I noticed on the Myspace? that was here this morning IIRC her interest was "Men". Don't get me wrong I am happily married but that just struck me as odd.

What is LP actually doing besides parking outside and giving interviews on news stations?
Didn't he say less than 24 hours ago that he had "business to take care of" in response to a question about whether he'll be seeing Casey today?

He looked pretty comfy reclining in that RV...

It would be priceless!

You know as a mother and as a grandmother myself I am so disappointed in Cindy. Especially she is/was the primary caregiver of Caylee. I battle between who I am more angry with Casey or Cindy.
I'm with you, miss lisa!
They are 2 of a kind!:mad:

At the beginning of this horrific mess, I had alot of empathy for Cindy.
But I have lost all of it!

The whole crew makes me ill!!!:puke:

Guys - we have to move away from this "they are nuzzling and cuddling". This is being blown out of proportion. They were being attacked; he is her attorney. Please don't make it what it isn't. Especially for the sake of starting a thread that drags Baez's wife all over the place. That is not fair.

I agree about the wife but the rest of it I think is open to peoples opinions. Many think what was said about ZG is unfair. JG being drug through the mud is unfair in some peoples eyes. JO's family has been drug into the middle of this, same thing. Baez put himself out in the limelight, people are going to comment on what they see.

There is none. That is my point; there shouldn't be. I just think these comments showing up about how close Baez and Casey look are ridiculous. People have to stop making a story when there isn't one. JMO

how do you know this? pretty much everything we talk about here is "what if". so i'm not getting why this is 'ridiculous."

Speaking of blowing things out of proportion, I think the statement being attacked is a bit strong.

I'm just stating because the reporters were all over them, under the umbrella pushing them, microphones in their face, wouldn't you try to cover. Casey didn't know nor did Baez if they were being attacked. There are many angry people at her. That's all it was - protection, not an affair as some are insinuating.

Sorry, just bothers me that people make this stuff up from nothing.

There is none. That is my point; there shouldn't be. I just think these comments showing up about how close Baez and Casey look are ridiculous. People have to stop making a story when there isn't one. JMO

Apparantly some of us saw something that seemed a bit 'not normal'. The group who disagrees perhaps should start a thread to voice their opinion rather than trying to stop us from commenting on what we observed.

that would be awesome. but i doubt she would talk even then at this point. they rushed to charge her and then came BAEZ. bad call

Mind you, I'm not necessarily agreeing that it was a bad move. I hold to my belief that when she was arrested they should have put her in the general population, instead of isolation, and all the info would be out there by now and some inmate would be claiming the reward.

Didn't he say the other night that he was going back to
California after her release from jail?

Yes, that is what he said! I read the thread, but did not participate in the asking of questions because I do not like the fact that Casey is out of jail. It was a bad enough circus before the BH came to town. I do not agree with what they are doing. TP may just be the bondsman, but now he is in the circus.

I hope ALL of these people are still in that Winnibago parked outside when LE drives up with an arrest warrant for murder! I want that caught on tape. And WHEN they do come to take Casey back to jail, I doubt they will drive up in the GARAGE to put her in the car!

JMO, and all of that!

how do you know this? pretty much everything we talk about here is "what if". so i'm not getting why this is 'ridiculous."

C'mon, you can't believe that Baez and Casey are getting snuggly can you? That's just reaching too far for a story or discussion don't you agree? If not, I'll drop it. It keeps coming up and it pisses me off.

And if they had left her walking around with the list of lies they knew about and everyone who came in contact with the car saying a body had to have been in it people would be blasting them the for that. Woulda coulda shoulda is easy in hindsight, though in this case I am not sure they didn't do the right thing right thing the first time.

Let's not forget that while she was talking, everything she said was a lie.
A MASSSIVE amount of time has been wasted tracking down and disproving Casey's lies. LE might have thought that putting the party girl behind bars for a while might improve her ability to tell the truth.

I'll join you then.

But I'm confused about something. Wasn't Casey's myspace turned into a find caylee page? Do we really know if it was her who logged on today? if so, and if she was with Baez all day, wouldn;t it be in his interest to tell his client that stating her interest is men on her myspace page a day after getting out of jail is not the brightest thing to do?

I'm just stating because the reporters were all over them, under the umbrella pushing them, microphones in their face, wouldn't you try to cover. Casey didn't know nor did Baez if they were being attacked. There are many angry people at her. That's all it was - protection, not an affair as some are insinuating.

I do not discount the threats they are getting. They are VERY real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968