Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up...Rob Dick said she had recieved life threatening threats? As opposed to the life threatening compliments??

Maybe the boat is Baez's office^^? Why is Geraldo going around half naked? Do we really need to see a man in a mid-life crises? Next will be a special report in his red sportscar....Is it too early to start drinking?

No it's Fusian Friday, go a head.

I have no interest in that thread so cant speak to that, but I agree that on here let's move on. No facts to support it, and I dont know about you, but I expect to enjoy a professional courtesy from others when appropriate. He walked into a mob in a hurricane- that's it.

I think when Casey and Baez paused for a second their wingman Michael Walsh got too far ahead, but didn't realize it because of the wind and people. The sea closed behind him. Everything else be discussed happened in 35 seconds of video with some awkward still shots. So while Casey may be the great sudectress, I just don't think in the 35 seconds from the front door of the jail to the SUV with the sharp points of an umbrella kicking her a$$ is the best evidence of it.

But all of those candle light vigils are soooooooooooooooooo helpful! Every time you light a candle and stand in your front yard, a missing person comes home.:woohoo:

haha... and every time you tell a lie a kitten dies?

If druggies had Caylee wouldn't they have returned her by now for the reward money?

not necessarily, there was a case here in South Florida that was a couple that was smuggled into the USA and that obviously had to pay the "coyotes" back and I guess the couple was not paying or couldn't pay that when the wife have birth to their son soon after the lady was held up by a lady with a knife and stole her baby son…

soon after it was figured out that it was for the lack of payment for being smuggled in and that baby has yet to be returned…

i can tell you what else is coming down the pipe

it will be a "tip" as to where the baby is. she will be found dead

but at least with the "tip" - they can give her a funeral

i also am most disappointed in the grandmother, of all the people involved in this...

what a horrible person to sit there and defend the person that killed her grandaughter..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I wish I agreed Robot, I do not believe baby Caylee will be found, unfortunately.

I give up. I just see that it was a very normal reaction to the crowd they faced. I think some people read way into things but JMO. Feel free to carry on. I just disagree and I think it's grasping.

This whole board is about opinions and what ifs. One is not more important that the other.

Apparently she is on Home Confinement and GPS monitoring. GPS will always show her position. (Global Positioning System) and on home confinement she is required to check in and out when she is away from home. If she has an ankle monitor for that, she would be required to give her schedule ahead of time to the HC people and be required to check in and out. And yes, if she is wearing the HC monitor, it will beep if she is too far away.

Devorahhh

No GPS per spokesperson. BH wanted GOPS but did not get it.

Mind you, I'm not necessarily agreeing that it was a bad move. I hold to my belief that when she was arrested they should have put her in the general population, instead of isolation, and all the info would be out there by now and some inmate would be claiming the reward.

I think the Scott peterson approach would have been much better. They had the boyfriend tony and all of her other friends they could have used as spys. She would have felt safe and would have said so many lies to so many different people....

Patty, I so appreciate your clarifying for the members here. You are a neat lady.:clap:

Once Casey goes to trial on the current charges and goes to jail or whatever happens, and then down the road the forensics show that it is Caylee's DNA etc., etc., LE can certainly file charges against Casey based on murder. manslaughter, etc., etc.

put me down as 100 PERCENT that the police will get anyone and everyone involved in this case and the guilty will do a lot of time...

mark it down

Maybe all those people were sitting in the living room and he was peeved that he couldn't watch his cooking show.

Some men don't do well when there are other males in a house calling some shots. I know my husband is terrible about that.... I always figured its a "guy thing". Some men are very good host, and others suck at it. George may feel there is too much testosterone in the home around his wife and daughter.

This whole board is about opinions and what ifs. One is not more important that the other.

Okay, sorry if anyone was offended. Wasn't my goal. I agree that we all speculate and guess and make conclusions, but isn't it on the case, not feelings between Baez and Casey. Let's focus on the case.

C'mon, you can't believe that Baez and Casey are getting snuggly can you? That's just reaching too far for a story or discussion don't you agree? If not, I'll drop it. It keeps coming up and it pisses me off.

If it keeps coming up then not everyone shares the same view. It is by far not the most ridiculous thing I have seen come up over and over again on here, but people seem to want to discuss theories I think are just made up out of nothing as well. I stay out of those conversations. Makes my day less annoying.

If it keeps coming up then not everyone shares the same view. It is by far not the most ridiculous thing I have seen come up over and over again on here, but people seem to want to discuss theories I think are just made up out of nothing as well. I stay out of those conversations. Makes my day less annoying.

LOL Thanks. I guess that's just how I feel, annoyed. I'll just ignore.

I believe I read that LE had 175 days to get this to trial and charge her with further charges. Thats the timeline they are working on (from when she was arrested). So that is the soonest a trial could be heard.

Here's a question. Can Baez petition for a trial date prior to the currently-assigned November date?

I'm wondering if he does so and is successful and the charges then get upped to murder/manslaughter, is he then stuck with that date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member