Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - wondering why Baez felt it necessary to bring her to his office verses meeting with her at the Anthony home?

Is he worried someones listening?

You bet your but he is. He already knows Lee sent the investigators her emails and his own email detailing a jailhouse visit he had with Casey. He's terrified somebody's bugged. You can be certain.

when caylee was little casey was still the one getting the attention. as caylee got older she was gaining attention herself...it was taking it away from casey. cindy and caylee had bonded and perhaps with cindy's personality casey wasn't able to bond with caylee the way most mom's do. i think cindy having taking over most the responsibility gave caylee and casey almost the sister relationship.

OK forensic folks, here goes.
If a small body is found after 2 months would the skeletal remains and surrounding soil have a higher than normal chlorine content than normal. Basing my question on supposition that this small body had drowned in the family pool and still had some content of pool water in lungs when disposed of.

Isn't there a thread for everyone to talk about their location, etc.?

I wonder how LE feels about JB saying he was concerned that his jail talks with Casey were being recorded?

I agree with Katie, or should I say have this gut instinct Caylee may be alive somewhere. probably wishful thinking but until there's proof otherwise I will try and keep the faith that someone out there has her and hopefully taking good care of her. I certainly don't know how this came about tho, that Casey just turned Caylee over to someone, but this whole case has been nothing but strange from the get-go. Here's praying for her safe return and the sooner the better.

I know this topic has been hit on before but it is something that is very teelling of CA's life. Since the beginning of this there has been very little effort or speaking out on her behalf from her friends/acquantances. This tells me that she had very few to no close friends. I know that if one of my children went missing and my wife or I were being falsely accused of being involved, we have friends that would be coming out as character witnesses telling LE and media they are crazy. She has had no such interaction from anyone. The ones we heard from early on, which was only a couple, can no longer be found or heard from. I would also think if she had any friends that believed her story they would be tearing Florida apart searching for poor Caylee. Again this is just one other thing that is very telling IMHO.

Anything she says in that home can be used against her which is why Baez said she no one could ask her questions but him.

She is totally protected to speak freely in his office.

So now she is only speaking with him in his office? Did somebody go with her (i.e. parents or brother)?

I would be outraged if I were her parents! So she can stay with me, eat my food, sleep under the protection of my roof but I cannot ask her WHERE CAYLEE IS!!!!! Total BS! :furious:

OK forensic folks, here goes.
If a small body is found after 2 months would the skeletal remains and surrounding soil have a higher than normal chlorine content than normal. Basing my question on supposition that this small body had drowned in the family pool and still had some content of pool water in lungs when disposed of.

Chlorine dissipates very quickly. The soil with the rain would basically show no chlorine content at all at this point.

Is Casey trying to get in touch with Tony? I'm wondering about the possibility of Tony being snuck into the lawyers office for them to have a secret meeting?

VB

Did anyone notice on Greta last night JB was talking about what the family was doing last night. He said we ate dinner and had a nice night at home. OMG! Why didnt they get their buts out looking for Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the he** do you have a family dinner and a "nice night" at home with your DAUGHTER who doesnt flipping know what she "did" with your granddaughter ---

This family is --- well you know...........

I know this topic has been hit on before but it is something that is very teelling of CA's life. Since the beginning of this there has been very little effort or speaking out on her behalf from her friends/acquantances. This tells me that she had very few to no close friends. I know that if one of my children went missing and my wife or I were being falsely accused of being involved, we have friends that would be coming out as character witnesses telling LE and media they are crazy. She has had no such interaction from anyone. The ones we heard from early on, which was only a couple, can no longer be found or heard from. I would also think if she had any friends that believed her story they would be tearing Florida apart searching for poor Caylee. Again this is just one other thing that is very telling IMHO.

Yes that is bothersome. Where is everyone? My family and friends have big mouths. Whether they thought I was innocent or guilty they would be saying so or gathering together to go search. They wouldn't care what I was doing or saying they would take it upon themselves to find the answers. Very puzzling.

when caylee was little casey was still the one getting the attention. as caylee got older she was gaining attention herself...it was taking it away from casey. cindy and caylee had bonded and perhaps with cindy's personality casey wasn't able to bond with caylee the way most mom's do. i think cindy having taking over most the responsibility gave caylee and casey almost the sister relationship.

If I recall correctly Cindy mentioned that as one of the reasons that Casey and Caylee were moving out is that Casey needed/wanted to bond with
Caylee.

Probably went like:
Casey: Why is Caylee always asking for GM this and GM that, why doesn't she
want me.

Cindy: Well Casey honey you are never here at night and you don't like playing chutes and ladders you only want to take Caylee to the mall or swimming. I am the one giving her a bath, bed and book.

Casey: It's your fault Mom she loves you and not me, I am going to move out and then it will just be me Caylee needs and I will do those things for her, get that Caylee no more GM, its just me now...Love me!

Also - wondering why Baez felt it necessary to bring her to his office verses meeting with her at the Anthony home?

Is he worried someones listening?

finally, he can have privacy. :waitasec::rolleyes:

From the last thread:

Using your figures, that's just 70 to 80 percent of the "prime-time cable news audience," not "Americans." I'm not trying to be picky. I'm just trying to point out that not everyone has access to information about the case, and not everyone is interested in the case.

The Today Show was all over it a couple weeks ago. The Olympics have been major news; we're heading into a major election; we're in two wars; Russia and Georgia have been fighting; Musharraf stepped down. This is a VERY busy news cycle.

That's why it's good that Web sites like Websleuths and other outlets offer information about missing people. Otherwise their stories quickly become old news.

Remember September 12, 2001? Who was thinking of Chandra Levy other than her family? On September 10, her disappearance was still a top news story.

Let's just stay focused on Caylee and try to get the word out ourselves.

I agree and understand and was responding to a post regarding "kidnappers and or friends having Caylee; I said that they would have returned her by now being that this is national news; I was in a debate with other people about fake kidnappers which is focusing on Caylee. I would appreciate it if you did not tell me where to put my focus. We all have a right to speak here and what I was speaking about had everything to do with Caylee.

Thank you.

yeah but i was raised in south jerzey not to be confused with nort' joisey
no one except a jersian would understand what that means ;) I'm from AC, but transplanted to MA. People are way too nice here.

I agree with you, the people that spoke early and are not speaking now will prob be testifying in court. I have said before, the first TV interview that I saw George do(don't think we have it hear.)was very telling. He in no way wanted to talk about his Daughter (Casey) and that still baffles me.

How the he** do you have a family dinner and a "nice night" at home with your DAUGHTER who doesnt flipping know what she "did" with your granddaughter ---

This family is --- well you know...........

NUTS!!!!:confused::mad::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member