Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #122

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Casey attend a church that's three hours away from home? Is that a cover for something else?

I did read that Cindy; Casey’s Mom had / still has some relationship with some cult group leader and has a son from him (dysfunctional grandmother IMHO).
She sees her son once a month in some coffee shop, but, but, but this is where it gets weird...
Seems that Casey did meet her mom’s old lover and had an intimate affair with him; some believe that Caylee is his daughter...
Can it get any weirder? NOT....
WELL.... going to church 3 hours away may be going to the cult group....

It is really hard to know what is real with this bunch...But I wish I can remember where I read it, As you can see I am not here very often...I work a lot and I just got back from 5 days at the beach....
IMHO this can explain why Casey is not talking, why she is not hysterical, and why her mother believes some of her story’s.

COME HOME CAYLEE!!!!!

Have you seen the terms for Casey lined out? I haven't. I don't know what her restrictions allow or do not allow.
Pre-arranged visits with her lawyer, doctor appts., work, school, church. Otherwise she must stay within 150 ft. of the base unit for the electronic monitoring device.

I did read that Cindy; Casey’s Mom had / still has some relationship with some cult group leader and has a son from him (dysfunctional grandmother IMHO).
She sees her son once a month in some coffee shop, but, but, but this is where it gets weird...
Seems that Casey did meet her mom’s old lover and had an intimate affair with him; some believe that Caylee is his daughter...

It is really hard to know what is real with this bunch...But I wish I can remember where I read it, As you can see I am not here very often...I work a lot and I just got back from 5 days at the beach....
IMHO this can explain why Casey is not talking, why she is not hysterical, and why her mother believes some of her story’s.

COME HOME CAYLEE!!!!!
Is there any link to that. I would love to verify that. seems like a bad soap opera plot.

I think this says volumes for the LE. As much as I would like to hear something, my hat is off to the entire LE department, including all those worker bees.

The leak about O.J. failing his poly came after O.J.'s criminal trial.

IIRC, the author of the best-seller in which this came out had practically made himself part of the defense team with his "help".

The Baptist in my West Texas area would NOT approve of her drinking or dancing at all. I do not really see her fitting in with what our area churches believe.

ORRRR all those F words coming out their mouths .

We just moved from Orlando into the bible belt . One of my 12 yo favorite expressions is OMG she said it in front of another girls mother :eek:. She got the old daggar glare and now the mother doesn't want the girl talking to my daughter. I had to have a nice long talk with her about using the lords name in vain

I'm trying, but but when my boy says he wants his room blue, he gets a blue room. Especially since that was the first complete sentence he has said in over a year.

LOL!!

You'll look back on this & call it his "Blue Period" no doubt.

Is his name Picasso? lol

Oh Lord have mercy to:

COME HOME CAYLEE!!!!!

True, she was. but, my theory is Tony was serious about Casey, but disinterested in a longterm relationship with a woman with a child.
Perhaps he'd also made comments about things moving too fast, with her having practically moved in, and told her so.
I think she may have wanted to move in officially as a room mate--hence the pretending to have a job--, once the existing room mate moved out but, for Tony, that was too much too soon.
So, she stole money for first and last,furniture, utilities,etc., and scouted out an apt. across the street.
The final obstacle to her dream life with her dream man, was her own daughter.
:-((((

All JMO
My theory is that I don't think Casey had any intention of moving out until Something happened to Caylee. I think the only reason she started staying with Tony was that she couldn't stay home because Cindy & George would be wondering where Caylee was. So I think she made up some kind of lie (whatever it was) & moved out of her parents house.

ORRRR all those F words coming out their mouths .

We just moved from Orlando into the bible belt . One of my 12 yo favorite expressions is OMG she said it in front of another girls mother :eek:. She got the old daggar glare and now the mother doesn't want the girl talking to my daughter. I had to have a nice long talk with her about using the lords name in vain

LOL. Be sure to give her the lecture on "frickin'" too.

:bang:

My theory is that I don't think Casey had any intention of moving out until Something happened to Caylee. I think the hole reason she started staying with Tony was that she couldn't stay home because Cindy & George would be wondering where Caylee was. So I think she made up some kind of lie (whatever it was) & moved out of her parents house.

I agree with you...and I think that she's got an extraordinary ability to compartmentalize stuff. "Out of sight, out of mind."

As long as she could stay away from reminders of Caylee, and the people who would ask about Caylee, she just didn't think about Caylee and was able to live her fun-girl life.

I'm trying, but but when my boy says he wants his room blue, he gets a blue room. Especially since that was the first complete sentence he has said in over a year.

OT that just cracked me up. My son (now an honors student) didn't talk for the first 2 1/2 years. I was standing at the stove and he said " Wow, that soup sure is good." FIRST words and sentence ever. I made soup all week long.:)

I don't have much to offer to this case but have been glued to it for weeks. This case just came to my mind, it happened in my town and the body was dumped in a dumpster at the end of my street. The family lived about 1.5 miles away. I watched the helicopters fly around all day and saw sheriff and others on horseback scouring the area for a lost child.

Finally it came out that she over medicated her child and he died, she panicked and dumped him. Relatives are the ones that sort of put things together.

http://www.kusi.com/home/4933586.html

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/northcounty/20061212-2042-ca-toddlerdeath.html

There was SOMETHING strange about that first telephone call with Casey and her mother when she said "You don't KNOW mom, you say don't know what my involment is in stuff?" Are you kidding me? (or something to that effect)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5K2isK_mAo&feature=related

Pre-arranged visits with her lawyer, doctor appts., work, school, church. Otherwise she must stay within 150 ft. of the base unit for the electronic monitoring device.

I just can't shake the feeling that her family is using every possible reason to get her out & about so LE sees what a good little prisoner she is & how she always returns home on time....

and then one day.... she'll suddenly disappear.

How long does LP plan on keeping her under surveillance anyway?

I wonder how many people are bailed out & then get their very own team of babysitters to follow them & make sure they don't run? LP is smart NOT to trust her but oh brother.... not a good investment of money. And what a waste of time when there are so many missing children whose parents actually WANT THEM TO BE FOUND.

The whole thing is just too weird for words.

There was SOMETHING strange about that first telephone call with Casey and her mother when she said "You don't KNOW mom, you say don't know what my involment is in stuff?" Are you kidding me? (or something to that effect)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5K2isK_mAo&feature=related

Also in the same tape, when her girlfriend started crying over Caylee and saying she would just die if anything happened to Caylee...........then Casey says.......OH WELL...........OMG calling you guys is a waste, a huge waste.

Failing a polygraph doesn't connote guilt. And if you ask me, I'd say that polygraph results don't mean a thing. It's hunk of junk science.

It is only junk science when your guilty client fails.

SHOULD Baez be so lucky as to have Casey pass a polygraph it would be leaked to every media source including the Enquiror.

Ted Bundy passed a polygraph. You have to feel some guilt and remorse to sweat telling lies.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member