Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if theres any truth to this or not but I read on another site that theres a possiblilty Casey is currently pregnant????

Dont set the hose on me - just asking if anyone else has heard/read this?

While I agree that the timing of the actual move out seems like it must have had something to do with Caylee's "disappearance" I think it is clear from a lot of the myspace stuff from later in May that Casey did intend to move out, with Amy, to the house in Oveido (sp?) but for some reason neither one of them had actually moved in yet. It could be that Casey was "out" from the 9th, as in not spending the night, but Caylee was still staying at home thus the visit to GGPs on the 15th. It is very unclear whether Casey was going to take Caylee with her when she planned to move out though. I suspect she was not going to. And perhaps this was an issue with Cindy - how are you going to move out without your little one? Do you expect me to take care of her all the time, and if so, should I have custody?

I think it is odd to think that Casey is likely to be reading things like this site now. If she does, I hope that she understands how much people care for her little girl and that the anger here is born of frustration in not knowing what has become of her. NOTHING would make this go easier on Casey from this point on than telling the truth. I really think that is true.

I think hes holding a book of some kind?

he looks like one bad-assed dude!

um, yes, he appears to be. He also threatened WebSleuths with a slander lawsuit, so be careful what you post. And, yes, that is indeed a gun.

Kinda confused on if it would be a bible - he has "God" Jesus pictures and then some jewish stuff and some Israelish stuff? And not sure that his "ghost hunting" goes along with any of those beliefs?

That sentenence just screams out that it was not your typical household.

I know we shouldn't pass judgment based on myspace stuff, but...

something tells me that that household isn't your typical household, either.

um, yes, he appears to be. He also threatened WebSleuths with a slander lawsuit, so be careful what you post. And, yes, that is indeed a gun.

I think that was resolved by Tricia, but still be careful.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. but I took as Casey saying how dare you not believe what I told you...

That's what's so amazing about this case: everything is so open to several interpretations. (Again, like a David Lynch film).

I take this conversation both ways, and also, possibly, JUST MY THOUGHT, that Grandma already knew the whole story...or the story concocted by the Anthonys before police arrived. Admittedly a very bad and careless story, but one at least to keep LE off the real trail for awhile.

I have a fairly active imagination and it is going haywire on this case. And I love reading what all of you have to say. Guess we're all addicted, huh?

Double R with Harry for dinner tonight, I'm sure Norma's made something delicious.

Love and Peace,
DA

Kids at my Dad's. I decided it was rum time like an hour ago. I guess that is the difference between me and Casey, I know that my kids are fine before I drink.

Sorry, I had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members