Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #123

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: This thread is NOT about YOU or spewing judgement towards others in relation to your own difficult past. It is about Caylee, Casey and the Anthony's.

Sorry you had it rough. Truly. Now move on. Your experience has no relevance in this case whatsoever. Nor does it determine the ability for WS'er's to respond. evaluate and communicate.

You're painting WS'ers who don't agree with you personally with a very broad brush as Heathens as a result.

Back on track, please, or start your own blog.

I couldn't give a hoot if YOU believe your connection with God is stronger than any one else's here. If you believe your personal connection is stronger than the rest of our sincere efforts to weigh this out with compassion and logic, then tell me why YOU haven't heard the truth from 'On High' and shared it with the rest of us menial mortals who lack Spirituality?

We aren't Bitter, we QUESTION. And Spirituality has nothing to do with it.

Sometimes Deities - even Your God - makes a move we don't understand - and part of Faith is learning, studying and understanding.

(Why did I bother to type that?)

calm down potatohead, u sound so angry.
no one stuffed u in a trunk, and threw u out for the gators, or hogs. Let's keep sleuthing, sleuthing, sleuthing.

What if Caylee was not in the back yard and the hits by the cadaver dogs were where Casey was.. for example she went back to the house after disposing of Caylee and jumped in the pool to clean herself off, thats why the ladder was there. Thus stripping off her clothes and laying them on the ground and maybe one or both of the dogs drug them around because they smelled causing the decomp to be deposited in several areas.

Would dogs pick that up. I have no idea how stong and for how long someone dead or something that was touching a dead person would have to be for a dog to alert. If correct, that could make sense. [Head starting to hurt.]

Three or more of the following are required:

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;

Stealing from others

2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;

Lying about her place of work, ZG's residence

3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;

Stealing from others, driving without a license, um, not contacting LE about her missing daughter :crazy:

4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;

Nastiness in recorded calls from jail toward whoever would not immediately grant her wishes

5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;

Let's see, now that's a hard one :waitasec: (((where the hell did you put Caylee??)))

6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;

Did not work for any sustained period of time, did not graduate from high school

7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Another hard one :puke: for the life of me I can't see how this one fits :puke:

Sorry if someone already did this. She's still ringin' all seven bells to me!

AGREED!!! Clearly serious Personality Disorder combined w/ Pathological Lying (which isn't actually a PD) When I think of Casey Anthony I automatically start hearing the Psycho Theme song playing in my head!!!

no one stuffed u in a trunk, and threw u out for the gators, or hogs. Let's keep sleuthing, sleuthing, sleuthing.

His response was to a poster who, earlier in this thread, said that bitter WS posters obviously don't have a close relationship with the Lord.

Several of us have tried to put this thread back on track, but that person seems to want to play gotcha with previous posts.

Now, can we PLEASE get back on topic?

I think that people should steer clear of "preaching" their religious views on this board. Inferring that people are heathens and or too conservative serves to do nothing but divide us. We have freedom of religion in this country; from Atheists to Conservative Christians and that is to be respected; but good manners have always stated to not discuss religious views in a public forum; bar, social situation. I for one, do not want to deal with it as it is not productive and moves the focus away from sluething and finding Caylee.

Let's utilize critical thought together and leave religion where it belongs.... .which is not here.

With Love And Decomp,

Shannon

Would dogs pick that up. I have no idea how stong and for how long someone dead or something that was touching a dead person would have to be for a dog to alert. If correct, that could make sense. [Head starting to hurt.]

If she was in the trunk for at least 24 hrs in that heat it seems that there would be some break down of tissue. At least the loss of body fluids.

Maybe she left her alone in a house where the people were gone, babysat by zanny or cough syrup or . . . Cindy said that Caylee spoke of the puppy at the "nanny's house." Was there a puppy at the Oviedo house?

I don't know if they have a puppy. I haven't seen any references to a puppy or pet, and haven't seen any in pictures.

I also have to say that after going back and watching every news video of Cindy in chronological order, I have a hard time believing anything she says. She seems to me to be making things up as she goes along, and doing so without batting an eye.

When you say babysat by zanny, do you mean Xanax? the tranquilizer?

I think that people should steer clear of "preaching" their religious views on this board. Inferring that people are heathens and or too conservative serves to do nothing but divide us. We have freedom of religion in this country; from Atheists to Conservative Christians and that is to be respected; but good manners have always stated to not discuss religious views in a public forum; bar, social situation. I for one, do not want to deal with it as it is not productive and moves the focus away from sluething and finding Caylee.

Let's utilize critical thought together and leave religion where it belongs.... .which is not here.

Amen! Urr...I meant...Indeed! :blowkiss:

His response was to a poster who, earlier in this thread, said that bitter WS posters obviously don't have a close relationship with the Lord.

Several of us have tried to put this thread back on track, but that person seems to want to play gotcha with previous posts.

Now, can we PLEASE get back on topic?

Yes Quick, that person LIVES to incite with every post.

Control Panel
Ignore

works wonders. :blowkiss:

:crosseyed::rage::HBwhiteflag:

Im So LOST now...POST ARE GETTING ALL MIXED IN WITH THE TOPIC WE ARE TALKING ABOUT???

I am ashamed that I have contributed to negating this case in reducing this into a theological argument vs. a factual one.

Time to step away from the keyboard.

As Casey loves posting song lyrics, so too is one song going through my head on loud, insistent replay when I think of Caylee - Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis:

"Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater
Than the rush that comes with your embrace <CAYLEE>
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe "

Where is Caylee? Regardless of your race, colour, creed or spiritual belief --> where is Caylee?

It cuts me open.

If she was in the trunk for at least 24 hrs in that heat it seems that there would be some break down of tissue. At least the loss of body fluids.

I was referring to the cadavor dogs picking up a scent and alerting to something that had been worn and then come in contact with a dead body. I know some dogs like to drag clothes around Heck my cats drag clothes around my house. They love stinky socks.

I am ashamed that I have contributed to negating this case in reducing this into a theological argument vs. a factual one.

As Casey loves posting song lyrics, so too is one song going through my head on loud, insistent replay when I think of Caylee - Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis:

"Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Yet I know that the goal

But nothing's greater
I see your face
Yet everyone around me

Where is Caylee? Regardless of your race, colour, creed or spiritual belief --> where is Caylee?

It cuts me open.
Don't be ashamed Potato. Your heart was in the right place....:blowkiss:

Yes, I am annoyed - thanks for the reminder.

I need to step away for a bit.

I was referring to the cadavor dogs picking up a scent and alerting to something that had been worn and then come in contact with a dead body. I know some dogs like to drag clothes around Heck my cats drag clothes around my house. They love stinky socks.

I know..I reread and reposted..LOL...:crazy:

"Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Yet I know that the goal

But nothing's greater
I see your face
Yet everyone around me

It cuts me open.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks...yes, she posts under Peeperann, I believe. I knew they did it, and find her to have a great sense of humor! She is also a pharmacist, I hear, a very successful Woman! :)

YAY Imp, such a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members