Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Process of Elimination -

-GM & GP in West Palm (if they don't have a pc with them, they are not on it)
- No need for Lee to be on it, he has his own Myspace page, plus since Casey's is set to private, what's the point of him getting on it -
- That leaves Casey, and I think it was a part of her bond restriction not to be on the net.. IMO only though...

Can you imagine the shock of her "friends" if they get a message or a comment from her...It'll be like Oh s&8t has that girl lost her mind commenting me...delete buttons are on fire at myspace right now.

I thought that a search warrent was required to access the cell phone records? Anyone else recall that?
Not if you are the person paying for the service. I would have to assume he has permission from Cindy to get them. (Since I am pretty sure that Casey didn't pay for her phone service!)

LP was talking about pinging Amy, and Ricardo, and JG, and that whole crew.

yea! The server finally let me back on while I can still write. And I've still got some of this agave juice handy.
I'll try to catch up, now that I'm impervious to having my mind Cindied with.

Local weather reports that we may have another TS or Hurricane headed this way (right now the storm system is down around Puerto Rico). If it comes through next week, BH & BG will have to move out of that "Tin Can" they are living in (my sister has one and calls them "tin cans"), otherwise they may get blown away.

Us "Old Conchs" down here in the Banana Republic call then recycled beer cans.!!!! lol

That's my point. How does LP get the June phone records of Amy, Ricardo, etc?
I suppose that his people might have connections in the phone company, but why would he make statements on national television that suggest that he has unauthorized possession of someone's private phone records?

PI's have connections and with today's access ANYTHING is available for a price.

Ricardo has been MIA from day one.

For some reason I want to connect him to LE, but I can't remember ever seeing anything to confirm that he is either currently with the police, or was formerly with the police. Maybe he's undercover?

Yes he has. Yes was referred to as ex-LE but I havenever seen any confirmation as to what department, division, rank, etc. Always thought that was strange.

YES YES. Ricardo is the only one who is MIA -- not in a physical sense. I have a pretty good idea of all the other players -- but I want to know more about Ricardo!

SO DO I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WESH 2 News just had a snippit of George. He's in West Palm w/Cindy.

Wonder if Cindy and George going to West Palm and the telling interviews that surface tonight weren't carefully orchestrated?

He said he wanted to know where Casey was in reference to those people. The "2500 pings" he "ordered" only tell him where Casey's phone was during that time, according to him.

I just want to make sure that we aren't miscontruing information here.

He NEVER said he was going to get anyone's pings except for Casey's!!

"It will give us the 5 people's activities that met with her. Amy, Ricardo, JP, her boyfriend, and we will track the..the..the cell phone probably even to the pizza shop where she ordered the pizza on the night of the 19th. But we are interested in who was holding the child...where she dropped off the child off until they got her up to where we believe is in New York." said Leonard Padilla.
We sure keep hearing a lot about "New York" I wonder what the connection is. Supposedly Jose Baez was there last weekend.
The only real facts we have are those presented in court by LE. I never want to lose sight of that.

Wonder if Cindy and George going to West Palm and the telling interviews that surface tonight weren't carefully orchestrated?
I believe this is where the benefit they were supposed to attend is located and was planned ahead of time...so no they did not "orchestrate" anything.

He said he wanted to know where Casey was in reference to those people. The "2500 pings" he "ordered" only tell him where Casey's phone was during that time, according to him.

I just want to make sure that we aren't miscontruing information here.

SS,
Looks like there are many services that offer the ping records for a fee. And these are legal. Like you, I believe that LP would not say something like that on TV without it being legal. Very interesting that this service is offered. And scary at the same time............

wouldn't casey give the BH the OK to access her cell phone records in order for him to bring home caylee..

But how would having Casey's records give LP ping information on the rest of the crew? He might have Casey's pings. And he might have the telephone numbers of the rest of the crew. But he wouldn't have their ping information from Casey's records to determine their physical locations.

(I'm four pages behind you guys so I might be behind on this discussion)

Please elaborate. I'm a little dense. Draw me a picture.

He NEVER said he was going to get anyone's pings except for Casey's!!

"It will give us the 5 people's activities that met with her. Amy, Ricardo, JP, her boyfriend, and we will track the..the..the cell phone probably even to the pizza shop where she ordered the pizza on the night of the 19th. But we are interested in who was holding the child...where she dropped off the child off until they got her up to where we believe is in New York." said Leonard Padilla.
Based on the names he threw out, it sounds like he's operating on the theory that Casey left Caylee at the Glenwood house.

If he's only tracking the pings Casey's phone made, how is he going to see who on the other end of the phone was in NY? Do the records show every tower a call pings to from the point of origin to the destination phone?

We sure keep hearing a lot about "New York" I wonder what the connection is. Supposedly Jose Baez was there last weekend.
The only real facts we have are those presented in court by LE. I never want to lose sight of that.

The key here is "the only real facts WE have. I have faith that LE is on top of this one.

Cindy and Casey mentioned it before is where that is coming from, imo. Baez was there to meet with Geraldo. No connection to finding Caylee whatsoever.

I saw a website or a myspace, facebook site that showed some pictures of Casey’s ex, Morales, the one connected to Amy who took a trip to P. Rico, being some type of boxer and the attorney JB just defended some guy Nilton Diaz a boxer in a child case. If I am not mistaken, this is the same couple who lived across the street from one of the places that Casey pointed out the invisible ZG lived but not sure if was SawGrass.

Check out Number 52 Gonzales,?Zemiada [spelled with a Zem] on this site. Shows Addresses in Orlando, Winter Park, Kissimmee and Altamonte Spring, Fl
I can’t access any of the actual address.

Type in Derrick William and look at Number 58 Address Oralndo Fl and Brookly NY assoicated name Daniel Williams

http://unlimitedcriminalchecks.com/peoplefinder_one.php?fname=Zenaida&lname=Gonzalez&select

Based on the names he threw out, it sounds like he's operating on the theory that Casey left Caylee at the Glenwood house.

If he's only tracking the pings Casey's phone made, how is he going to see who on the other end of the phone was in NY? Do the records show every tower a call pings to from the point of origin to the destination phone?
Wait...no. I misread what you were saying. It will only tell them where HER phone was located not the calls that came in.

He isn't looking for calls coming in. He wants to know where Casey was specifically to see if it ties into meeting with the other people according to their known locations (ie. addresses of apts., the clubs, etc.).

That is definitely Casey on there.

Yeah. I hope LE is monitoring her computer use. It would be high-larious to see her get hauled back in for breaking the conditions of her bond.

Anyone want to tip them off? :evilgrin:

Here is a question. Can a judge place certain provisions regarding house arrest or does he/she follow some sort of general rule? Better stated..does everyone that is ordered to electronic monitoring ALL have the same rules as to what they can/can not do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member