Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he need to question her if JB is giving him the only answers he needs to know?

The only thing JB is giving the Padilla clan is "silence" and JB made it clear before bail was posted "Casey talks to no one."

I knew well before this all went down there was no way the Padillas were going to talk to Casey one on one!

Say one of those calls places Casey in or near a club or restaurant...they could speak to not only the employees, but the patrons. If they did happen to pick her up near the apartments at the same time that ZG was supposedly there...it could clear up how she knew that ZG was there that day. There are so many things they can use that data for to help figure out what happened.
Right, but that's tracking Casey.

What Leonard was saying last night was that tracking Casey would somehow lead them to Ricardo or Amy or JP or "the boyfriend".

Unless he can find a third party willing to testify that he or she saw Casey and Caylee with one of those people at the time of the 'ping', it sounds to me as if what he's really trying to do is figure out where Casey spent her time.

Why would you post bail for a person you're not even allowed to ask questions? They should have let her sit in jail....
I was wondering, if he can't directly ask her questions because she has an attorney, could she voluntarily pass information on to him through her dad or somebody else, even though Baez said she won't talk to anyone? Just trying to figure out where Padilla is getting his ideas about the cell phones, and so forth.

Why would you post bail for a person you're not even allowed to ask questions? They should have let her sit in jail....

This, in and of itself, isn't so strange. People in that line of work don't bond defendants out on the condition that the defendant cooperates in order to solve the case. The Padillas of this world make money on the transaction itself and could usually care less about issues of guilt or innocence; they are mainly concerned with the defendant's perceived flight risk.

The problem with Padilla's inability to question Casey is that it raises question as to Padilla's motives for getting involved. Padilla stated that he intends to solve this case.

Baez had a month to convince *cou..brainwash..gh Casey to be totally dependent on him alone. I don't think Casey would talk to anyone even if she wanted to at this point. She isn't going to go outside that box that Baez built for her while he had her exclusively in jail.
Yup--she is totally into her atty now...and she has got to be so scared. She knows if she doesn't follow orders she could get death pen.

The only thing JB is giving the Padilla clan is "silence" and JB made it clear before bail was posted "Casey talks to no one."

I knew well before this all went down there was no way the Padillas were going to talk to Casey one on one!
That's why I'm thinking that Leonard was an unwanted 'add-on' to what Baez was really after, which is Tony's willingness to bail out Casey.

Why would he throw out her friends names? He has to be going on something. Why did he toss those names out?

Is it because JB told him to or is it because CA told him too? I mean SOMEBODY had to lead him to those people....who or what?

I think they just used him for the bail money. QUOTE]

Yup, yup, yup! And I also feel deep in my soul Casey really never said "thank you" to the Padilla's. I watched Leonards face when Greta asked him the other night ... and there was a look of disappointment.

Baez had a month to convince *cou..brainwash..gh Casey to be totally dependent on him alone. I don't think Casey would talk to anyone even if she wanted to at this point. She isn't going to go outside that box that Baez built for her while he had her exclusively in jail.

I'm not sure I see her as someone who has much control over herself. Especially if she sits in that cesspool ~ I mean the family home ~ for long enough. I don't think they're all sitting around playing Trivial Pursuit and cracking jokes or the like. Maybe Baez will bring his own motor home . . . he he

Normally bounty hunters and bail bondsman don't ask questions regarding whether the crimional is quilty or not.

The bail bondsman puts up bail for the criminal and when they criminal takes off the bounty hunter goes and gets them.

In this case ... "publicity".

Right....but this case is so different. No one from the criminal's family has put up a dime (that I know of). I'd be danged if I would put up the whole amount claiming to want to help find the child, and then have some attorney tell me I couldn't ask questions. How stupid is that?
I'd tell the attorney, "Lookahere, buddyro, this is how its gonna be. I'll get your girl out but by golly, she's gonna talk. She's gonna tell me everything I ask....and she's gonna tell the truth or I'll leave her to rot in jail for the duration."
The fact that this convo didn't take place tells me that Mr. Lawyer Man and Mr. Bounty Hunter must be in cohoots.

I feel like when LP first agreed to do this, and he was talking to JB or so he said, that he was under the impression that he would be able to break Casey. Am now wondering if at some point, Casey did admit to JB something and that is why it turned into "talk to no one except me"......

Why would he throw out her friends names? He has to be going on something. Why did he toss those names out?

Padillas can come right here for the names, they are also in the affidavit of the arrest, in the phone records, in the newspapers, perhaps in the bond hearing etc., etc.

I think they just used him for the bail money. QUOTE]

Yup, yup, yup! And I also feel deep in my soul Casey really never said "thank you" to the Padilla's. I watched Leonards face when Greta asked him the other night ... and there was a look of disappointment.
I don't think she did either. I saw the same thing and read it the same way.

Look at how they threw all the stuffed animals out. They are not grateful for anything, rather they act "entitled" to me.

But here's Baez problem. Even though attorneys would like to have "client control", that's not always the case. Trust me, clients do not always follow their attorney's advice. I'll bet he spent 7 hours on Friday drilling into her head that she is not to TALK. I hope she gets to the point that she either feels comfortable and forgets or gets mad and forgets or . . .

Exactly! How is he going to control her interactions inside the home with the BH assoc. or even her own family members. I thought I read some where earlier today that two of her girlfriends were coming to the house to see her. Is JB going to be monitoring her every conversation. I thought he had other clients. Please, this girl is going to say something incriminating to somebody real soon imo.

eta; I really don't think Casey wants to go back to jail so why would she continually resist talking to the BH or his female assoc. Not that she would tell them anything trueful but she, IMO, would talk to them enough to think she is bsing them in order to keep BB and BH from bouncing her butt back to jail. The same goes for talking to her parents. They could get fed up with her not talking and want her out of the house. Baez is dillusional if he believes he can keep her from talking.

I feel like when LP first agreed to do this, and he was talking to JB or so he said, that he was under the impression that he would be able to break Casey. Am now wondering if at some point, Casey did admit to JB something and that is why it turned into "talk to no one except me"......
Thinkin' you got it!
Makes sense to me.

In the wee hours of this morning, I queried: Why are they worried about CA incriminating herself? Incriminate herself of what -- being innocent?

Originally, BH WAS to be allowed access to her.
Something changed.....?????
I keep wanting someone to speculate about this, or tell me if it has been discussed.

Wasn't it after the IHOP meeting before Casey checked out of jail that Leonard started looking disappointed? I'll bet that's when Baez said, "Oh yeah ~ by the way ~ you can't talk to her."

1.gif
<< Begging for some new news to come up soon. This thread is gonna kill me this week if not!! LOL

I guess it will be a great time to catch up on other cases that I have woefully neglected here tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo