Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most reports have Casey moving in with Amy & Ricardo from June 9th. Clint says she stayed with Tony for most of that month.
I don't think Ricardo was in the picture - the myspace/facebook post from Casey to Amy referred to "just us girls".

I am new here but have been reading for a while. I seriously cannot comprehend how a person could harm their own child and then go about partying. Even people who have abortions have a tough time dealing with that emotionally and this does not even compare.

snipped

Completely agree with you, struck me too

I do not recall that interview.

I wish I could locate it now...I believe it was after Greta came to the house where Caylee lived. Then they were talking about the dogs...then the guy who trained the trainer spoke. He was an older man. I will keep searching.

Here are the first few images that are being released by Orange County investigators:

25462561squirrelwithpizwz3.jpg

hung_out_squirrel.jpg

(Forgive my tendency to act nutty when we're waiting for big news. :bang: )

Most reports have Casey moving in with Amy & Ricardo from June 9th. Clint says she stayed with Tony for most of that month.

No one says Caylee was Amy's responsibility...but she does claim to have loved Caylee.

I accept that you and many others would have easily accepted the nanny/grandparent explanations for all that time...I just say that I don't think I would have...I think I would have been wondering how the mom could be away from her child for so long and would have become suspicious.

You seem to have some inside info on this though (you seem to be stating it as fact rather than opinion), so perhaps you can tell me, what were the living arrangements to be when Casey moved in with Amy...was there going to be a room for Caylee, and if so, didn't Amy find it odd that Caylee wasn't sleeping there?? I mean, I get that they may have believed she went to a babysitter while she was at "work", but every night for a month on top of that? Hmmm...

There is a thread labeled myspace in the forum, it has multiple posts back and forth from Amy and Casey discussing living arrangements, plans to move, Amy not moving, Casey not staying at the new local because of drama, combined with what LE says in released documents about when Casey was with her/Ricardo and Amy's trip.

If she had any motherly feelings towards her child she couldn't treat her with such disrespect I think is what you are trying to say?

Her behavior afterwards has that same air of disrespect. I have seen many a person more upset about losing their dog than what Casey has done.

YES! That is exactly what I was trying to say, thank you. And you are right. Judging by her behavior, I don't know why throwing Caylee in a dumpster would surprise me.

Here are the first few images that are being released by Orange County investigators:

snipped for bandwidth

and forgive me for :laugh::laugh:

Seriously when this 400 page document comes out..we should assign pages and make a big outline so we all don't have to read the entire thing.. just a thought. My eyes hurt thinking about reading 400 pages.

25462561squirrelwithpizwz3.jpg

hung_out_squirrel.jpg

OK, first laugh out loud of the day - thanks!

From Seriously Searching:
"According to the OCSD Narrative, Amy was contacted by Tony L. So I keep wondering where the reports are coming from that Amy knew anything about Caylee being missing on the 15th?!

Anthony Lazzaro called claiming he first learned of Caylee’s disappearance by deputies coming to his house ear~ this morning and inquiring about it. He claims he met the defendant in May and had been dating her since June. He claims he last saw Caylee on or about June 2nd white atthe pool at his complex. He had not seen Caylee since. He has never met Zenaida nor knows where she lives. It was he that contacted Amy Huizenga and had her call me regarding this case. "

I'm thinking it's maybe a case of semantics. Based on her myspace page, she obviously new something serious was wrong by 11:38pm (I think) 7/15. However, Tony could still have called Amy and urged her to contact the detective. Doing so doesn't necessarily prove that Tony is how she found out.

Seriously when this 400 page document comes out..we should assign pages and make a big outline so we all don't have to read the entire thing.. just a thought. My eyes hurt thinking about reading 400 pages.

I kinda liked your idea about getting ready by "strapping one on"... LOL Sorry, couldn't resist. Now I'll pick my mind up outta da gutter. :crazy:

"There are a lot of her friends who may have come forward two or three weeks ago [and talked to the media], but they are certainly not now," Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, said. "They ask me, and I say, 'Don't do it. Your life won't be the same.' "

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/locahis l/orl-casey0908aug09,0,1517604.story

This family is unbelievable...blaming law enforcement for not finding Caylee and telling people with info not to contact law enforcement to help find her grand daughter. Isn't that comment alone a possible basis for an "obstruction of justice"/"interfering with an investigation" charge???

Oooops...my bad...she's talking about talking to media, not law enforcement. I do hope she sent them to LE.

Snipped..

OMG that is flippin' hysterical...the humor is much appreciated.

Agreed... nothing explains this except one sad scenario.

Well maybe Casey will tell us she had the dead nanny in the car.

Casey found out good old Zenaida/kidnapper/friend managed to lose track of Caylee. Casey gets upset because this is AB-SOLUTELY going to take time away from her hanging out with friends.... she SCREAMS at the nanny SO loud.... the poor woman drops dead from a heart attack. Uh oh. Casey has a dead body on her hands....

Oh, did I mention... the nanny was probably small & thin.... easy for Casey to lug around....

Poor Casey didn't know what to do now.... puts the body in the trunk, rushes home to do a little gardening... her shoes have decomposing nanny on the soles & thus the cadaver hits in the backyard....

Voila! Casey decides to dump nanny in some location where she won't be found..... then her next job is to pretend everything is fine.... she doesn't want anyone to know Zenaida is dead.... because she watches movies & she knows they'll try to pin it on HER...... so when people ask, she says, 'Oh, Zanny..... she's with Caylee.'

In between dancing, sleeping & partying.... Casey uses her own special "resources" to see if she can track down that missing kid of hers.... meanwhile the coast is clear....... NOBODY notices Zenaida has disappeared.

The perfect crime! :crazy:

There are way too many threads to catch up on. I've been offline since Friday. The last I heard was Casey spent 6 hours at her attorney's office, and toothpick cowboy wants Caylee dropped off at a drugstore. Anything new happen since then?
TIA!
Lanie

No one says Caylee was Amy's responsibility...but she does claim to have loved Caylee.

I accept that you and many others would have easily accepted the nanny/grandparent explanations for all that time...I just say that I don't think I would have...I think I would have been wondering how the mom could be away from her child for so long and would have become suspicious.

You seem to have some inside info on this though (you seem to be stating it as fact rather than opinion), so perhaps you can tell me, what were the living arrangements to be when Casey moved in with Amy...was there going to be a room for Caylee, and if so, didn't Amy find it odd that Caylee wasn't sleeping there?? I mean, I get that they may have believed she went to a babysitter while she was at "work", but every night for a month on top of that? Hmmm...

Amy didn't see Casey a lot through the month of June, because Casey stayed at Anthony's a lot.

Didn't Clint say that he and Tony never really met any of Casey's friends, and that he felt it was odd that she didn't have her own set of friends?

Sounds to me that Casey was great at telling everyone a different story, and then doing whatever she could to keep people apart from comparing notes.

I wish I could locate it now...I believe it was after Greta came to the house where Caylee lived. Then they were talking about the dogs...then the guy who trained the trainer spoke. He was an older man. I will keep searching.

I remember seeing it the night it aired, Greta OTR. Haven't seen it on any repeats or taped segments. I do recall he said that if someone hurt their hand, for instance doing home repairs or yard work and bled outside the dogs may hit on that. I don't recall anything about urine or feces.

From Seriously Searching:
"According to the OCSD Narrative, Amy was contacted by Tony L. So I keep wondering where the reports are coming from that Amy knew anything about Caylee being missing on the 15th?!

Anthony Lazzaro called claiming he first learned of Caylee’s disappearance by deputies coming to his house ear~ this morning and inquiring about it. He claims he met the defendant in May and had been dating her since June. He claims he last saw Caylee on or about June 2nd white atthe pool at his complex. He had not seen Caylee since. He has never met Zenaida nor knows where she lives. It was he that contacted Amy Huizenga and had her call me regarding this case. "

I'm thinking it's maybe a case of semantics. Based on her myspace page, she obviously new something serious was wrong by 11:38pm (I think) 7/15. However, Tony could still have called Amy and urged her to contact the detective. Doing so doesn't necessarily prove that Tony is how she found out.
But did he last see Caylee on June 2nd at the pool? How come Clint saw her in the apartment almost two weeks later?

aaaaaarrrrrgh cuuuuuuuteness :crazy:

adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members