Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Cindy July 3rd. This makes me think there was no welfare. Sounds like Cindy took care of Caylee's needs.

From Cindy's July 3rd post, it sounds as if she took care of Caylee's needs. I don't think Casey applied for welfare based on this post.
The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc.

snip

Just because they were paying for everything doesn't mean that Casey didn't get a check... it just means she didn't spend a dime on Caylee.

Can I make a request? Can we all take a deep breath, a couple of chill pills, and stop the petty bickering? I know we're all a bundle of nerves, wondering what's to come with this public records dump. I'm not a mod, not a net nanny, but it makes me uncomfortable to see people attacked and harangued...Ok.

:hug:

ITA with you. Unfortunately, it tends to get like this here at WS when there is a lot of interest in a case. I guess I have just gotten kind of used to it and mostly ignore the posts that seem petty to me. LOL.
:blowkiss:

Okay I'm strapping one on to read 400 pages..bring it on. Please don't be nasty to me..not in the mood for grumpy monkeys today..Can't we all just get along?

I am just excited that there is something new :)

I could't agree more.. I am tired of seeing the same news updates on the news channels. But here is some humor for you guys.. Anyone notice on NG Friday that LP was without his same black hat? LOL. He said it got soaked in the rain... I chuckled to myself when I saw him without it..

READ THIS a little past halfway down. This is an EYE OPENER:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3297.0

If this is true, whew! In my opinion only!

If what is true? I mean, I read the thing. But which part are you referring to?

I am new here but are the forums/threads always like this?

Only when there is a very high profile case going on.
Most of the time, we all get along very well. We still have differences of opinion, but it is generally with good humor.

I am new here but have been reading for a while. I seriously cannot comprehend how a person could harm their own child and then go about partying. Even people who have abortions have a tough time dealing with that emotionally and this does not even compare.

The way the case is going she would have had to plan this whole thing out ahead of time. She had to have a name already in mind (ZG) and put them at a place (Sawgrass) and then back track her steps and come up with a slew of lies and names to cover herself and throw LE off.

It's funny how most things add up:
The shovel, the abandoned car, the smell, the cadaver dog hits, the time line, the motive (need to party), the character (compulsive theif and liar). Everything can put some kind of picture in together, even if it's just something loose yet everything has an explanation behind it.

If we throw out the obvious (all the evidence listed above) and assume that Caylee is really with a kidnapper or was sold, or in Puerto Rico, or with ZG then why wouldn't she just say it to SAVE HER BUTT. We know she is self absorbed and always puts HER case in front of Caylee's search. Given her character she wouldn't be worried about Caylee's safety and would def. give a name to insure her innocence. That is not the case here, and it's sad to think about what could have happened. :confused:

Okay I'm strapping one on to read 400 pages..bring it on. Please don't be nasty to me..not in the mood for grumpy monkeys today..Can't we all just get along?

This "we" can... seeeeee----------->>>>:whistle: But seriously, you may want to go ahead and back away! LOL

Exactly. And apparently didn't ask any hard questions, even though they were roommates, and she hadn't seen Caylee in a month. Everyone keeps saying they'd be satisfied with their room mate saying she was with a babysitter, family etc. After a couple of days of those sorts of excuses, I'd be asking a lot more questions. I mean it's a 2 year old that is missing, not a CD or something. I don't get why Amy didn't think it odd that Casey wasn't with her own daughter for a whole month.

IMOO

Casey repeatedly told all who asked that Caylee was "with Cindy and George" and when Cindy and George asked where Caylee was Casey stated that she was "with the nanny" That's why.

Right, while I'm waiting on the video to be processed um I was asking about those apts because an emplyee said they saw Caylee at the pool in early June. Just wondered if she was wearing swimmies. Also, there are two retention ponds there as well as dumpsters.
I think Tony also said he last saw Caylee at the pool in the apartment complex on June 3rd. Now that I think about it, that contradicts what his houseguest, Clint, later told Greta about seeing Caylee in the apt as late as Friday, June 13th.

That there are retention ponds behind the complex is a little creepy to me, but it does sound like they're all over the place down there.

I don't know. I lifted "The Globe" quote from another poster. Try googling "The Globe", perhaps, and then search for "Casey Anthony' on "The Globe" website.

I'm not sure if that poster got the quote from the online paper or from the paper paper, itself.

http://.com/2008/08/23/globe-caylee...reagrding-casey-cindy-anthony-shouting-match/

...just wanted to put this out there, since it was a bit of a spoon for a bit.
Looks like it was only in print.

Discovery Evidence to be released this afternoon.

Under the Florida Sunshine Law, we should all be able to access and read the 400 pages worth of documents and view the photos. Get ready for some serious reading !!
I wonder if this will include the video visits shot in the jail?

On Local 6 under the video, the dumpster video is there. They said that the documentation that is coming out is only for the charges of neglect and lying to authorities so there will be no info there as to what law enforcement thinks happened. We'll see though.

Thanks for sharing that! They said in the video that it's possible some evidence could be held back in anticipation of a murder charge. I wonder what we will find out from the documents and photos!

"There are a lot of her friends who may have come forward two or three weeks ago [and talked to the media], but they are certainly not now," Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, said. "They ask me, and I say, 'Don't do it. Your life won't be the same.' "

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/locahis l/orl-casey0908aug09,0,1517604.story

This family is unbelievable...blaming law enforcement for not finding Caylee and telling people with info not to contact law enforcement to help find her grand daughter. Isn't that comment alone a possible basis for an "obstruction of justice"/"interfering with an investigation" charge???

I think Cindy is telling a wee fib, here. Why would Caseys' friends call Cindy to get permission to talk to LE? Besides, according to LP, it's friends of Casey who are helping her keep Caylee AWAY from Cindy.

Gorilla dust!
correction
Hippo dust!

We have no proof that it was Caylee in that trunk. I don't discount the decomp in the trunk but have doubts whether or not it could be Caylee. I have my own theory now and do believe that there was a dead body of some sort in Casey's trunk but just not so convinced it was Caylee.

It's too much of a stretch for me ...sorry. Caylee is apparently the only one missing that would have had a reason to be in Casey's car.

jmho.

:wave:
hey shannon!

Casey repeatedly told all who asked that Caylee was "with Cindy and George" and when Cindy and George asked where Caylee was Casey stated that she was "with the nanny" That's why.

READ THIS a little past halfway down. This is an EYE OPENER:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3297.0

If this is true, whew! In my opinion only!

wow ----- if all these people are offering their help in finding Caylee, why they heck are they not taking it?

I think Tony also said he last saw Caylee at the pool in the apartment complex on June 3rd. Now that I think about it, that contradicts what his houseguest, Clint, later told Greta about seeing Caylee in the apt as late as Friday, June 13th.

That there are retention ponds behind the complex is a little creepy to me, but it does sound like they're all over the place down there.

There's certainly are a lot of rentention ponds thats for sure! Since Casey "knew" that area pretty well and was at the pool, I was thinking the dumpster is located there at Sutton. SHe might've taken some of Caylee's things and threw them away over there. I'm so glad you caught that DianeB about the employee and Clint! That's exactly what I was zeroing in on but I thought I was going a bit nutty--so many details and lies, so much time has gone by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb