Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also considered this - Casey selling or giving Caylee away. But I wonder how one would go about doing this? It's not something that you could do spur of the moment after a heated argument. I mean if you are really slleing her to a "baby broker" or someone who wanted a child. I would not know where to begin to look for "an opporunity" like this. It would take some planning I think. And what was she thinking would happen to her when she no longer had Caylee - that no one would care. She must have had some crazy hate for her mother if she knew she might get jail time just so that her mother would not have Caylee. I think she would have cracked by now if this was the case. She could play the "I'm young, I was tricked and manipulated into doing this and now I want Caylee back." She may even garner sympathy from some folks (not me) if this was the case.

Could she have signed the baby over to the paternal grandparents? You'd think she would have told if she did, but then maybe she didn't want to deal with her family over something like this. Who knows why the mind works as it does sometimes?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Did yall see the one poster who said.. "Larry, Give this message to Cindy: GET OFF YOUR *advertiser censored* AND CALL TIM MILLER AT EQUUSEARCH!!" hehehehe
I did. And that is exactly what our Beloved Blink is working on right now. Getting it set up through Tony. :)

I kinda liked your idea about getting ready by "strapping one on"... LOL Sorry, couldn't resist. Now I'll pick my mind up outta da gutter. :crazy:

I guess strapping one on could mean numerous things...lol.

Here are the first few images that are being released by Orange County investigators:

25462561squirrelwithpizwz3.jpg

hung_out_squirrel.jpg

(Forgive my tendency to act nutty when we're waiting for big news. :bang: )

Okay...everyone in my office just turned around to see why I was laughing so hard :)

From Seriously Searching:
"According to the OCSD Narrative, Amy was contacted by Tony L. So I keep wondering where the reports are coming from that Amy knew anything about Caylee being missing on the 15th?!

Anthony Lazzaro called claiming he first learned of Caylee’s disappearance by deputies coming to his house ear~ this morning and inquiring about it. He claims he met the defendant in May and had been dating her since June. He claims he last saw Caylee on or about June 2nd white atthe pool at his complex. He had not seen Caylee since. He has never met Zenaida nor knows where she lives. It was he that contacted Amy Huizenga and had her call me regarding this case. "

I'm thinking it's maybe a case of semantics. Based on her myspace page, she obviously new something serious was wrong by 11:38pm (I think) 7/15. However, Tony could still have called Amy and urged her to contact the detective. Doing so doesn't necessarily prove that Tony is how she found out.
Tony called her on the morning of the 16th...clearly she knew the night before. Tony's call was to say that police are now in on this and you should call them -- cause just like me -- they're going to come talk to you.

From Seriously Searching:
"According to the OCSD Narrative, Amy was contacted by Tony L. So I keep wondering where the reports are coming from that Amy knew anything about Caylee being missing on the 15th?!

Anthony Lazzaro called claiming he first learned of Caylee’s disappearance by deputies coming to his house ear~ this morning and inquiring about it. He claims he met the defendant in May and had been dating her since June. He claims he last saw Caylee on or about June 2nd white atthe pool at his complex. He had not seen Caylee since. He has never met Zenaida nor knows where she lives. It was he that contacted Amy Huizenga and had her call me regarding this case. "

I'm thinking it's maybe a case of semantics. Based on her myspace page, she obviously new something serious was wrong by 11:38pm (I think) 7/15. However, Tony could still have called Amy and urged her to contact the detective. Doing so doesn't necessarily prove that Tony is how she found out.

Well according to Casey's other friend, she got a text msg that Caylee had been missing 31 days. IMO, Amy got a text as well.

Casey repeatedly told all who asked that Caylee was "with Cindy and George" and when Cindy and George asked where Caylee was Casey stated that she was "with the nanny" That's why.

I know that's what they say!!! But what I'm saying, is I would not accept that excuse from a friend re a 2 year old for a whole month....I would have been suspicious that something was not right or at least asked some more questions or suggested she join us for dinner or something. We are not talking about leaving her cat with her parents, we are talking about a 2 year old who should have been part of her life.

IMOO

But did he last see Caylee on June 2nd at the pool? How come Clint saw her in the apartment almost two weeks later?

Right! I posted this back to you-not sure if you saw it.

There's certainly are a lot of rentention ponds thats for sure! Since Casey "knew" that area pretty well and was at the pool, I was thinking the dumpster is located there at Sutton. She might've taken some of Caylee's things and threw them away over there. I'm so glad you caught that DianeB about the employee and Clint! That's exactly what I was zeroing in on but I thought I was going a bit nutty--so many details and lies, so much time has gone by.

And also here is a link to Sutton Apts with virtual tour of the pool and the "waterfront" retention pond.

http://www.capreit.com/suttonplacea...sp?FN=/properties/uimages/17-VIR-53606.18.ipx

Only when there is a very high profile case going on.
Most of the time, we all get along very well. We still have differences of opinion, but it is generally with good humor.

Not completely true. I totally got attacked the other day in a different forum. I think it just depends on which grumpy people are in which forums on certain days :crazy:

What are we looking for? There are a lot of posts on that page. Thanks!

Click on the url and read all the way down the page 'till you come to it. When you come to it, you'll know.

I do not want to be the one to cut and paste it on here.

Those documents are not being release for discovery, they're being released for public perusal, because of a FOIA request.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We're gonna get to see!

Unless there is some little known law that will prevent us from seeing. Ya never know!

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

p.s. I should have added, "like the phone calls that were not released"

Brought over from the TP thread:
Mr. Padilla, as a follow up, I have spoken with Mr. Miller at Texas Equusearch, and he is ready to provide the services of his organization at the Anthony's request. Tricia has received my info and forwarded to you, he is also committed to doing so confidentially as well.
I am sincerely hopeful the Anthony's take advantage of such a world class organization. If they truly want to exhaust all avenues in finding Caylee, there is no better avenue, bar none.

Kids, be nice or I will turn this car around and go home!!! :blowkiss:

o/t

my dad literally did this one time.

it suckeddddd. i was 15, and was going on a spring break vacation to gulf shores.

hahaha

I know that's what they say!!! But what I'm saying, is I would not accept that excuse from a friend re a 2 year old for a whole month....I would have been suspicious that something was not right or at least asked some more questions or suggested she join us for dinner or something. We are not talking about leaving her cat with her parents, we are talking about a 2 year old who should have been part of her life.

IMOO

You probably wouldn't have been friends with someone like Casey. People who ask questions don't work well in their circles.

If this family cared anything about this child they would exhaust ALL measures. Yes that includes Tim Miller with TES. Even with all the positive thinking that they are doing they need to be realistic. No stone unturned, every door knocked and walk to the ends of the earth. That is if they really cared to find Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip