Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I make a request? Can we all take a deep breath, a couple of chill pills, and stop the petty bickering? I know we're all a bundle of nerves, wondering what's to come with this public records dump. I'm not a mod, not a net nanny, but it makes me uncomfortable to see people attacked and harangued...Ok.

:hug:

Didn't work for me. I'm getting a commercial, then the weather in Florida.

Thanks for the link though.

Click again on the link. Look at the 6 photos under the video--clivk on the one with the dumpster.

Im confused, werent the arrest docs. already released?

That's what I thought too...? Either way I'm not getting my hopes up. I have a feeling it's just going to be a big disappointment. I sure hope I'm wrong though!

I have also considered this - Casey selling or giving Caylee away. But I wonder how one would go about doing this? It's not something that you could do spur of the moment after a heated argument. I mean if you are really slleing her to a "baby broker" or someone who wanted a child. I would not know where to begin to look for "an opporunity" like this. It would take some planning I think. And what was she thinking would happen to her when she no longer had Caylee - that no one would care. She must have had some crazy hate for her mother if she knew she might get jail time just so that her mother would not have Caylee. I think she would have cracked by now if this was the case. She could play the "I'm young, I was tricked and manipulated into doing this and now I want Caylee back." She may even garner sympathy from some folks (not me) if this was the case.

Except.....who was decomposing in the trunk? In my opion, sold stolen or lost children do not smell like decompostion.

I do not discount the dogs.
They are reliable. Period. Especially two different dogs and two different handlers.

Those documents are not being release for discovery, they're being released for public perusal, because of a FOIA request.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We're gonna get to see!
:toastred:

Pics of a "dumpster" and it's contents would be MOST interesting! Along with the new child abuse charge Blink found...hmmm.
Is it an actual child abuse charge, I don't understand the wording (does say being prosecuted), but nothing like this is showing up under the case calender or sentencing? Didn't the some type of sex crimes unit visit the Anthony some time ago?

From the Clerk's website:
8/22/2008 A NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV
8/22/2008 A STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY
8/22/2008 A STATE'S RECEIPT FOR DISCOVERY DISCLOSURE FILED

Since this isn't or doesn't appear to be discovery information, could the dumpster pics actually contain anything related to the prosecution case?

Ok you guys are killing me here with the dumpster video. I can't access it at work. Wahhhhh. :frown:

Anyone care to give me the cliff notes?

Ok you guys are killing me here with the dumpster video. I can't access it at work. Wahhhhh. :frown:

Anyone care to give me the cliff notes?

All they showed was "A" dumpster.. the reporter said we don't know where the dumpster was located or what was in it... YET. but they did say that there is a CD that is possibly full of pictures included in this info to be released!

I will tape it on my flip video and upload it on youtube. Standby--it might be a few minutes. For anybody else--you just have to scroll down after you click the link and select the dumpster pic.

Can I make a request? Can we all take a deep breath, a couple of chill pills, and stop the petty bickering? I know we're all a bundle of nerves, wondering what's to come with this public records dump. I'm not a mod, not a net nanny, but it makes me uncomfortable to see people attacked and harangued...Ok.

:hug:

I am with you on this one. I know we can all play nice in the sandbox today! :)

I got the same thing.
I had to scroll down and select the dumpster video to view it.
Well, that was the dumbest report I've ever seen. I did like the BMW commercial though, and the Pizza commercial as well.

JMO.

Sorry, been jaded after years of watching network TV shenannigans. JMO.

Is it an actual child abuse charge, I don't understand the wording (does say being prosecuted), but nothing like this is showing up under the case calender or sentencing? Didn't the some type of sex crimes unit visit the Anthony some time ago?

From the Clerk's website:
8/22/2008 A NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV
8/22/2008 A STATE'S RECEIPT FOR DISCOVERY DISCLOSURE FILED

Since this isn't or doesn't appear to be discovery information, could the dumpster pics actually contain anything related to the prosecution case?
I believe you have unveiled that it is, indeed, discovery, and the state has chosen to release it after the filing of an FOI by Orlando Sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb