Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't work for me. I'm getting a commercial, then the weather in Florida.

Thanks for the link though.

You must click on the correct video . . . which is below the Video box:blowkiss:

All they showed was "A" dumpster.. the reporter said we don't know where the dumpster was located or what was in it... YET. but they did say that there is a CD that is possibly full of pictures included in this info to be released!

Ok, thank you so much, now I can concentrate on my work. :)

http://.net/index.php?topic=3297.0

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Ok you guys are killing me here with the dumpster video. I can't access it at work. Wahhhhh. :frown:

Anyone care to give me the cliff notes?

I cannot get it to work either, and I did scroll to the dumpster one which is only 15 seconds long!

Ok, thank you so much, now I can concentrate on my work. :)

You are more than welcome... and if you can concentrate on your work, could you pass me some o'that? My boss would prolly appreciate it. LOL

In the last thread somebody said you cannot get welfare if you live at home with your parents. That's incorrect. You can get welfare, childcare expenses, and food stamps if you have a child. Stipulations are that you cannot own anything or have any cash. No cars in your name unless it's a beater car, and your bank statements for six months will be questioned.

When the DA asked Cindy what the longest job was her daughter had she could not answer that question. If Casey was subcontracted out to Kodak then she was not a full time employee, and she could not get medical benefits. The BIG fat reason why the father is listed as "unknown" on the birth certificate is because the state of Florida paid for that child to be born. The BIG fat reason why the family continues to lie about who daddy is and will continue to lie is they had to lie to welfare and fill out a whole lot of documents stating the father was "unknown." I bet anything this DA knew exactly how she was getting her spending money.

When the DA asked where Casey got her spending money Cindy could not answer. I think she was collecting her $600 plus a month from welfare and probably getting food stamps. If this girl is capable of cashing in fraudulent checks, she's more than capable of beating the welfare system. She probably falsified documents from Universal to welfare too. Cindy has probably lied on her documents and signed off as a landlord so Casey could collect benefits.

Originally Posted by dunlurken
WRONG! If she lives in her parents house she is not entitled to welfare. I know this first hand.

She would be entitled in Ohio.

Hello all! I have been lurking for a while. This is the best site to catch up on the Caylee news!!

Cindy and Casey's "calm" - calm comes with acceptance (who knows what they have accepted).

She would be eligible in Jersey too. All her parents have to say is she pays for her own food, clothing, utilities etc.

I have also considered this - Casey selling or giving Caylee away. But I wonder how one would go about doing this? It's not something that you could do spur of the moment after a heated argument. I mean if you are really slleing her to a "baby broker" or someone who wanted a child. I would not know where to begin to look for "an opporunity" like this. It would take some planning I think. And what was she thinking would happen to her when she no longer had Caylee - that no one would care. She must have had some crazy hate for her mother if she knew she might get jail time just so that her mother would not have Caylee. I think she would have cracked by now if this was the case. She could play the "I'm young, I was tricked and manipulated into doing this and now I want Caylee back." She may even garner sympathy from some folks (not me) if this was the case.

Almost any adoption attorney could facillitate this.

I will tape it on my flip video and upload it on youtube. Standby--it might be a few minutes. For anybody else--you just have to scroll down after you click the link and select the dumpster pic.

Thank You So Very Much!!!

Is it an actual child abuse charge, I don't understand the wording (does say being prosecuted), but nothing like this is showing up under the case calender or sentencing? Didn't the some type of sex crimes unit visit the Anthony some time ago?

From the Clerk's website:
8/22/2008 A NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV
8/22/2008 A STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY
8/22/2008 A STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY
8/22/2008 A STATE'S RECEIPT FOR DISCOVERY DISCLOSURE FILED

Since this isn't or doesn't appear to be discovery information, could the dumpster pics actually contain anything related to the prosecution case?

I suggest you ask Blink. I am not as versed in this area as she/he...I, too, await her/his analysis!

http://.net/index.php?topic=3297.0

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Wow.. I hadn't seen that. And my response to Cindy is: most, if not all, of those people you directed that to have been very vocal about wanting to get to the truth about where Caylee is! I don't doubt this story has helped their ratings, but if anything, it has helped keep Caylee's name and face out there in the forefront. IMO you should be GRATEFUL that so many people care. :furious:

i will tape it on my flip video and upload it on youtube. Standby--it might be a few minutes. For anybody else--you just have to scroll down after you click the link and select the dumpster pic.

thank you!!

And you know Amy was on the computer on the 15th how? Lots of other people could have accessed her account. And who cares about Amy? :rolleyes:

Why care about Amy? Let's see, she's got first hand knowledge of the case from June 15th till the day Casey was arrested.

In the last thread somebody said you cannot get welfare if you live at home with your parents. That's incorrect. You can get welfare, childcare expenses, and food stamps if you have a child. Stipulations are that you cannot own anything or have any cash. No cars in your name unless it's a beater car, and your bank statements for six months will be questioned.

When the DA asked Cindy what the longest job was her daughter had she could not answer that question. If Casey was subcontracted out to Kodak then she was not a full time employee, and she could not get medical benefits. The BIG fat reason why the father is listed as "unknown" on the birth certificate is because the state of Florida paid for that child to be born. The BIG fat reason why the family continues to lie about who daddy is and will continue to lie is they had to lie to welfare and fill out a whole lot of documents stating the father was "unknown." I bet anything this DA knew exactly how she was getting her spending money.

When the DA asked where Casey got her spending money Cindy could not answer. I think she was collecting her $600 plus a month from welfare and probable getting food stamps. If this girl is capable of cashing in fraudulent checks, she's more than capable of beating the welfare system. She probably falsified documents from Universal to welfare too. Cindy has probably lied on her documents and signed off as a landlord so Casey could collect benefits.

Good Grief!!! There is just no end to this families immoral, dishonest and just down right dispacability. It's so beyond pitiful. :confused:

Can I make a request? Can we all take a deep breath, a couple of chill pills, and stop the petty bickering? I know we're all a bundle of nerves, wondering what's to come with this public records dump. I'm not a mod, not a net nanny, but it makes me uncomfortable to see people attacked and harangued...Ok.

:hug:

Thanks. I am new here but I feel a lot of the frustration as everyone else.. I just hope this story comes to an end soon. I wish the Anthony family really knew how much WE all care for CAYLEE and wish she is found... I believe all the frustration shown here is evident we all WANT the same thing-For Caylee to be found..

CAYLEE- We all are praying for you!

Almost any adoption attorney could facillitate this.

I rescind my comment already...there would be paper trails still because there is no way to do an adoption this quickly, legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb