Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should search that Blanchard Park inch by inch. Casey said she thought the Nanny took her there. Perhaps Casey figured if the cops fell for the nanny theory and they found the child in the park dead, they would blame the nanny and not casey. She may have set up the invisible nanny to take the fall for the killing. I hope someone is searching that park!

I don't think Cindy "forced" Casey to keep Caylee rather than give her up for adoption. She probably begged her not to do it though. This was her first grandchild and surely she felt that if someone other than Casey were to raise her it should be her. I know that I would feel this way toward my grandchild if my daughter or son wanted to give their child up to another family. I would encourage them in every way to let me raise them. They are my flesh and blood and I couldn't bear to think of them being with another family when I could raise them just as well. Where she went wrong probably was to admonish Casey for not being the mother she should be to Caylee when she knew all along that she didn't want to keep her to start with.

About Cindy and George looking for Caylee in the yard. Does anyone remember the first interview the Anthonys gave in their living room (the one where Cindy says she will knock on every door, etc, to find Caylee)? During this interview I remember Cindy telling the interviewer that (and I paraphrase) "Now that all this came out all right with the search in the yard and all we are relieved and can now search for Caylee" Something to that effect. When she said this I thought it sounded as if she herself was scared that a body may be found. Her words made me think that she was relieved that no body was found. Well, now I know for sure that she suspected Caylee may have been buried in that yard. Cindy and George have thought all along that Caylee is deceased; from the time they brought that car home and smelled the decomposition.

I wanted her to be alive. I wanted her to be alive so badly as everyone else here did. This just is awful. Just so awful.

"I'm very confident just by having talked to you the short period of time that you know where she is."

"I don't"

"You do..."

Did anyone else laugh just a little bit at that part of the interview at Universal?

Can we put these docs in a separate thread on WS ? Does anyone know ? So everyone can see them if they are having problems downloading them from WFTV ?

I wanted her to be alive. I wanted her to be alive so badly as everyone else here did. This just is awful. Just so awful.

I know Sleuthmommy..I did too. And I wanted to know that at least her gp's cared about her....I am so sad.

Page 2 of file two, Tony says things got serious pretty quickly, especially for Casey and he tried to pull back a little bit.

I am not copying the whole document to the forum here as everyone has the link and access to the documents.

A lot of people have been unable to access the documents yet because of the demand and load time. Even a cliff notes summary would be much appreciated if there's something that seems key! TIA!

:furious:

Yes, and I have been saying this all along as well as some other posters. I even pointed out that Casey really may not know where Caylee's body is because her Dad disposed of her body.

I still say that Casey will be indited for murder before this is over with, and maybe even George as Accessory. The whole family have covered up and they know that many people think so, IMO.

I have never looked at this case as anything other than Casey murdering Caylee. I think that is why many people did not answer my posts. No one was rude, but I was virtually ignored. I am sure there are still people that really do honestly think Casey sold Caylee or that Caylee was kidnapped. I respect everyone's opinion very much. I just have a gut feeling and have had from the beginning.

I've believed murder from the beginning too, and not changing until LE proves different.

Having become a mother through adoption, I'm sickened, truly in the pit of my stomach, sickened, at the idea that Cindy forbade Casey from giving Caylee a chance at a normal life with a family who would have cherished every day with her. And now she is gone. And as much as I would like to think Casey "just" gave her away. It isn't the logical conclusion. :no:

If all this turns out to be true, I hold Cindy more responsible for this outcome. And I've been giving the GP huge benefits of the doubt since the beginning.

I hear you loud and clear and I agree 100%.

I wanted her to be alive too. That's why I was hoping Padilla was on to something but now unfortunately I think the child is dead. I am flabberghasted that LP thinks she is alive now more than ever and is going to do this search.

A lot of people have been unable to access the documents yet because of the demand and load time. Even a cliff notes summary would be much appreciated if there's something that seems key! TIA!

Hi Traveling, the first thing that struck me is Casey's statement to the police, in her hand writing. She gives a DETAILED description of Zanny the fake nanny. Height, weight...

Also, in Lee Anthony's statement he starts off saying, "My sister has been M.I.A. for weeks".

In Jesse's statement, he says, like all her friends, that during the 'missing' time, Casey told everyone that Caylee was with her parents or with the nanny.

Also, Casey, in her handwritten statement says that she stole money from everyone TO AID IN THE SEARCH FOR HER DAUGHTER!!!

She was obviously trying to cover those tracks before her friends told police.

Casey appears to be combining fibs in her recorded oral interview with LE. She claims to have lost her Nokia cell phone (but not the SIM) after she removed the SIM card while at work. At Universal. She claims to have filed an incident report with respect to her lost phone. At work. At Universal. With Universal Security. Where she works.

Can we put these docs in a separate thread on WS ? Does anyone know ? So everyone can see them if they are having problems downloading them from WFTV ?

Um, there is a thread where all three pdfs are located; it is the Official Documents, Images, Audio and Video - No discussion please Thread

Being this is ONLY my opinion, I think this could very well mean that they were not looking for Caylee...but they were involved in this from the beginning and this story fabricated to cover themselves if they were seen moving the playhouse and the pavers. In my opinion, this is when they buried her or helped remove her to be transported elsewhere.

I agree with you, SS! We have both already said this before. IMO, the grandparents KNOW where Caylee is!

:furious:

I don't think Cindy "forced" Casey to keep Caylee rather than give her up for adoption. She probably begged her not to do it though. This was her first grandchild and surely she felt that if someone other than Casey were to raise her it should be her. I know that I would feel this way toward my grandchild if my daughter or son wanted to give their child up to another family. I would encourage them in every way to let me raise them. They are my flesh and blood and I couldn't bear to think of them being with another family when I could raise them just as well. Where she went wrong probably was to admonish Casey for not being the mother she should be to Caylee when she knew all along that she didn't want to keep her to start with.
Yes, I agree with you too, but it seems as if Cindy changed her mind about letting Casey "live her life", forcing her to take care of the child she didn't want to begin with. I'm just trying to look at the BIG picture. Had Caylee been given up for adoption, she would be happy and safe with her adoptive parents, no?

It would have killed me if my daughter had given up a child for adoption (if she had gotten pregnant, which she didn't until later when married), but I would definitely not have begged or insisted on raising the baby myself. Besides.... my daughter is not my possession, and neither is her body. I feel strongly about this.

Another thing that struck me is that when Det. Mellich went to the Sawgrass Apartments, he took a pack of 12 pics with him for them to identify Zanny. The woman looked them over closely and said that she thought one of them was her. The detective then says that all 12 are of the same person, but they do not say who that person is...whether it was Zanny (whom Casey did not know) or Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm