Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. I would call. It's too late now for them to do anything it about it but at least they could give the SS# holders a heads up to put a credit alert on their files at the credit reporting agencies.

My daughter just called for me and she ended up calling the FBI because their number was listed on the sherrifs office page and nobody answered at any of the numbers. She was really appreciative about being given this information and she said she would alert the proper authorities.

I'm glad you told me to call. I feel better. thanks darlin!

I have no personal knowledge of their relationship...just going by what Clint said and he made out that they became close very quickly and I have no reason to disbelieve Clint. IMO

Re the nanny at the beach, wasn't it Jesse she told this to, not Clint & Tony? I haven't seen any statement from Tony so don't know where you are getting all this stuff about what he supposedly said from???

Hi Bunny,
Just a comment: We know you are involved in criminal stuff and such, but here on WS people say things back and forth. I appreciate that you point out that it is just someone's opinion and they don't have solid facts, but honestly, do you have to do it all the time? I don't meant to be mean, it's just getting annoying. We all say a lot of stuff here and most of the time people correct other's mistakes or we figure it out. I just think you're being a little contentious. It's all good!

emailing as an attachment is probably the fastest

The files are huge. The first one is almost 50 mb. No way I could email them. I am uploading them to orbitfiles.com and I'll post the link here for people to get them. Hope that will help a little. Didn't realize people couldn't access the files.

Being this is ONLY my opinion, I think this could very well mean that they were not looking for Caylee...but they were involved in this from the beginning and this story fabricated to cover themselves if they were seen moving the playhouse and the pavers. In my opinion, this is when they buried her or helped remove her to be transported elsewhere.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

The files are huge. The first one is almost 50 mb. No way I could email them. I am uploading them to orbitfiles.com and I'll post the link here for people to get them. Hope that will help a little. Didn't realize people couldn't access the files.

:woohoo: Thank you!!!! :blowkiss:

I believe that things are going to get heated in the Anthony home tonight!

Also, I think that a murder inditement will be coming, and Casey will not be the only one in trouble!!!!

Could someone start a new thread? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member