Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 10- Tony says Casey hated her father, that he was having an affair, and her mother wouldn't listen to Casey and leave him.

I agree with you, SS! We have both already said this before. IMO, the grandparents KNOW where Caylee!

:furious:

I agree! Why do you think they are waiting so long to charge them? And letting them get away with this charade?

She may have said something to Tony like that...but if what we heard earlier about him thinking she was keeping Caylee from her parents is right, then he must have thought she spent the whole month of at least nights, with a babysitter....who has their child stay with the babysitter for a month, not being seen at all, and the bf doesn't get suspicious????

And, yes, if he cared about her and is such a great guy, he should have been concerned that a mother was separated from her daughter for such a long time and should have been suggesting activities that the 3 of them could take part in. IMO
I can't say I disagree, but it seems these kids were so caught up in their own lives that they probably didn't spare a thought for a 3 year old who they were probably told was at home with the grandparents. Maybe Casey told Tony that the family disagreements were between the parents and her, in which case there wouldn't be any draaammma in the home with Caylee if Casey wasn't there.

Why didn't Casey just give up custody to Cindy and move out? Or why didn't she just leave Caylee with Cindy since she didn't want her? Why go off in a huff and then kill her or give her away? Makes no sense.

Actually it does make some sense.

Casey, not wanting the baby and only kept her because of pressure from her parents.

Casey and her parents possibly arguing.

Casey in trouble with her friends over the thefts.

Casey partying, feeling popular, having a good time.

Casey with a new boyfriend. Possibly a boyfriend who wasn't looking for entanglements, not wanting a serious relationship with a mother and child.

Having a child means she is tied to her parents, because she can't party without them helping with Casey. They don't want her to party. Boyfriend may not have wanted to become a father figure. So with Casey there she was going to have to give up the party life and stay on her parents good side.... and she may not have wanted to do that. She didn't want to give up the boyfriend, or give up the partys. It honestly wouldn't surprise me that in the end, Casey will blame her parents.

IMO, Cindy didn't know at the beginning. Casey probably thought that Cindy was bluffing when she threatened to call police and Casey thought she would call Cindy's bluff. But Cindy did call police. A lot of what Cindy said to police sounds like an angry mother, excited utterances. I think that possibly Casey may have come clean to Cindy after that, and that Cindy and George then went into protection mode and has tried to clean up and cover up at that point. I think they knew they had lost Caylee and now are trying to save their daughter.

Hi Traveling, the first thing that struck me is Casey's statement to the police, in her hand writing.

Thank you! I appreciate the little tidbits between this thread and the document one...meanwhile I'll keep waiting for the pdfs to open. LOL

anyone else think its odd she needed to "use the shower"?

I just started reading the docs..and somebody should tell the Sherrifis office that you can read the SS# on the statements through their black sharpie.

Should I call or do you think they know?

Yikes. I would call. It's too late now for them to do anything it about it but at least they could give the SS# holders a heads up to put a credit alert on their files at the credit reporting agencies.

This is so sad you guys. I knew it all along but this really drives it home. Poor baby is gone. I'm cryin now.

Um, there is a thread where all three pdfs are located; it is the Official Documents, Images, Audio and Video - No discussion please Thread

The problem isn't locating the links to the pdfs, but not actually being able to open the pdfs from there because of the demand on the wftv site.

I think someone was hoping that the entire documents could be either uploaded elsewhere or else included here in a full-text form or something (if I understood the request correctly).

The direct link is great, but many of us still can't get the documents from there yet, even on high speed connections, simply because of demand.

Soc #'s are DEFINETLY visable

Page 35 of Doc 1--Ricardo's interview. He states that he met Casey in June/July '07. When she would sleep over at his apartment, Caylee was always with her, and the three of them slept in the same bed together.

I agree that after two weeks, there probably wasn't a tremendous amount of bonding between Tony and Caylee, especially if he saw her only sporadically.

But what of that comment being reported today that Casey allegedly told Tony she wanted to get Caylee out of the house because of disputes with/between her parents?

How did he reconcile that statement with the fact that Caylee never stayed at his house overnight, although her mother did? Was she telling him that she had some kind of overnight babysitting service?

That's what I find very strange. I can see him accepting it for a few days, but a whole month, I don't buy it.

And, if she was talking about back up plans during this time, I'd like to think I'd be bright enough to figure out what was going on!

More from Ricardo--the did not go out much when they dated. Says it ended amicably. Claims he wasn't good with kids but tried to play with Caylee. That Casey would tell her to give Ricardo a hug and she would. He states he thought Casey was a good mother. She gave Caylee juice, a teddy bear and tucked her in each night before they would do "their thing".

Casey told LE that she knew Zenaida for four years. And that Zenaida had been nannying Caylee for a year and a half, maybe two years.

(Oral interview with LE).
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290847.pdf

Isn't it funny that in all that time, she never saw the inside of Zenaida's home?
I mean, if Caylee was babysat by Zenaida for the past year and a half, where did this "babysitting" take place? Obviously not at Sawgrass where "Zenaida's apartment" had been vacant for at least 6 months. Not only that, but since Zenaida obviously didn't live there, how did Casey contact her? She had the # on her phone that was conveniently lost? Seems to me, that a friend I've known for 4 years, and someone who has been my child's nanny for a year and a half, I would know that # by heart.

This is one of the things that has screamed Casey's guilt to me, IMO.
WHY would you drop your kid off to a nanny when you have never seen their home? You don't know if they are equipped to take care of a child there. For all you know, it's a drug home, or a place where *advertiser censored* is filmed.
I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member