Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shrub was in a pot

In the Greta tour of the back yard, she said that it was an overgrown hibiscus bush that they moved so that they could put the pool deck box where the hibiscus used to be.

I have been (and still am) hesitent to speculate because we know nothing about these people other than what is being reported and released but the fact that Cindy searched the yard and told friends of Casey's that she's a "Sociopath" does not surprise me in the least! From what we have seen of her Cindy reminds me much of my own mother. Cindy, IMO is the biggest problem in this family and has had a huge hand in why Casey is what she is (i get the whole nature/nurture thing). I realize this is not the case in every family but sadly, if Caylee is found and raised in that home I see her ending up the same way... with this family it is a cycle.

I agree. They never raised her to be responsible. cindy is very controling- I asked my daughter to give up for adoption her second child when it was born, knowing she could never take care of a second child, much less one child. But she lived off the welfair benefits- sad I know but it's the truth.

You know what is going to hang Cindy? she can't keep her mouth shut! Every statement she has made will be used against her and based on the LE's investigation, her actions don't match her statements.

My dislike has increased ten-fold for Cindy. Why would you ever force someone to keep a child? If this is true and Casey wanted to adopt Caylee out, which is the most positive thing I've heard about Casey to this point, then I think Cindy should take 50% of the blame for what ever has happened to Caylee. Cindy must have some serious control problems.

sorry.. i'm trying to catch up, but where did we hear this info ??

[QUOTE=bunnyphoenix1;2554735]
1. Apparently she didn't claim Caylee was with Cindy & George...quite the opposite. Where did you get that from??
ummm... Clint's interview with Greta? And she DID tell them that Caylee was with CINDY AND GEORGE OR THE NANNY. Those are his words.

I am not pulling it out of thin air.

Why didn't Casey just give up custody to Cindy and move out? Or why didn't she just leave Caylee with Cindy since she didn't want her? Why go off in a huff and then kill her or give her away? Makes no sense.

OMG.. I can't watch that link right now. I'll get busted.. but are you kidding me??!!!

http://www.local6.com/news/17291314/detail.html

"The documents also stated that before detectives arrived to perform a search of the back yard of Casey Anthony's parents' home, Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, checked inside the sheds and George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, moved a playhouse and looked underneath concrete pavers for "any evidence of foul play."

I'm thinking along the same lines. What are the chances that they moved the playhouse before LE and then the dogS hit on it.......

If the report is correct that they told LE about this, I would think that it was BEFORE LE searched the back yard- in fact, that is what made them look if you ask me.

Having become a mother through adoption, I'm sickened, truly in the pit of my stomach, sickened, at the idea that Cindy forbade Casey from giving Caylee a chance at a normal life with a family who would have cherished every day with her. And now she is gone. And as much as I would like to think Casey "just" gave her away. It isn't the logical conclusion. :no:

If all this turns out to be true, I hold Cindy more responsible for this outcome. And I've been giving the GP huge benefits of the doubt since the beginning.

I have a feeling that NG, Greta, Shep and the rest are going to be HOT, HOT, HOT on this forthcoming information tonight ! Prepare for lack of sleep tonight everyone, and get the coffee ready.

Greta announced on her website, prior to this, that her show will be from 11=1 this week because of the convention..and she indicated that it would be political but I hope she will change that because of these sickening developments. Hi all...I know you are as sick as I am thinking that the baby was killed and not even her grandma and grandpa would help lay her to rest. Digging in the backyard..I started crying when I read that.

My dislike has increased ten-fold for Cindy. Why would you ever force someone to keep a child? If this is true and Casey wanted to adopt Caylee out, which is the most positive thing I've heard about Casey to this point, then I think Cindy should take 50% of the blame for what ever has happened to Caylee. Cindy must have some serious control problems.

Just to play devil's advocate a little, maybe these adoption conversations occurred well after Caylee was a newborn, and that Cindy was very attached to Caylee when talk of adopting-out first sprang out. There are no simple solutions here.

The first set of docs (of 3) is 113 pages, PDF. I haven't opened the other 2 sets, but it looks like we might get to see almost all of the 400 pages.

Hmmm...think I better eat supper and walk before I read them

Wonder if CA is having one of her fits? I think you are right.. LE is sick of this ... and want all of us to know how crazy the Anthony's really are.....

ok, if Tony said that Casey wanted to stay there because she didn't want Caylee around the GP's fighting, WHY did Clint say that Caylee never stayed over night. ?????
If you already talked about this ignor me.....

EXACTLY!!! And if she wasn't staying there, where did Tony think she was staying, and didn't he find it odd that he didn't see her for the whole month?

1. Apparently she didn't claim Caylee was with Cindy & George...quite the opposite. Where did you get that from??

2. I respectfully disagree that "this is not a long time". A full month without a mother being with her 2 year old is a long time to me. Again, Caylee was not 21 and off doing her own thing. She was 2 and needed her mom and any 20 something guy should know that...IMO.

Again, how can you state this as a fact??? Have you read all his statements? Are they consistent with what Clint & Amy say? Are they consistent with the established facts? I really don't see how you could know any of this as a fact. Are you a friend of Tony's or involved in the investigation? I just don't get your claims that you are privy to this sort of information about Tony.

Bunny: Just so you are clear, they are NOT CLAIMS but opinions that I have formed in direct relation to ESTABLISHED FACTS that have been discussed on this forum for months.

You have your opinon of Tony and I have mine. We are both entitled. I just don't like to get caught up in insinuating an innocent person that has cooperated with LE from the very beginning is guilty of anything but being caught in the middle of this mess.

Innocently. I'm moving on.

Having become a mother through adoption, I'm sickened, truly in the pit of my stomach, sickened, at the idea that Cindy forbade Casey from giving Caylee a chance at a normal life with a family who would have cherished every day with her. And now she is gone. And as much as I would like to think Casey "just" gave her away. It isn't the logical conclusion. :no:

If all this turns out to be true, I hold Cindy more responsible for this outcome. And I've been giving the GP huge benefits of the doubt since the beginning.

I agree with you...but I still have to say that Casey killed her....it was not an accident as I was so hoping because I beileve that her parents would make her tell as the punishment would not be severe if it were an accident. The thing that would make them cover for her is that it was NOT an accident.

And I agree, why not give Caylee a chance at a good life..??? I am sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitchcock3000