Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought...

The anthony's say they searched the backyard before the police did, and we assume they are telling the truth.

Perhaps, they didn't search it, but had noticed it was disturbed, and were covering for Casey by saying the reason the earth was disturbed was because they had done their own search?? Thinking about her borrowing the shovel...

IMOO

Thank you for typing this up. (or if you cut/pasted it, how? I tried to and couldn't) I thought it needed to be put in its entirety because its so pivotal. The attitudes of the gp. The maggots. The smell. What dumpster the pizza/maggots went into. (Gosh I just gagged typing that).

And to the WSer who opined Cindy went after Casey because she was pi--ticked off about the towing bill, I think you are spot on. My gosh, how much longer would it have been if that letter hadn't arrived??

I typed it. The only way you can do this easier is to cut and paste the image of the text...you can't just copy the text...and then upload your image to imageshack.

I went for typing, even though it takes a little longer, so that we can nitpick it.

Just a thought...

The anthony's say they searched the backyard before the police did, and we assume they are telling the truth.

Perhaps, they didn't search it, but had noticed it was disturbed, and were covering for Casey by saying the reason the earth was disturbed was because they had done their own search?? Thinking about her borrowing the shovel...

IMOO

Did you notice that the neighbor was not absolute about the date Casey borrowed the shovel. I kept trying to run a scenario based on shoveling on the 18th. That may not be the case.

Padilla Boys, hope you're reading up tonite. Suddenly those kids she was hanging with seem harmless. Casey on the other hand...

No offense toward Tony, but I couldn't get him to answer several benign questions last night. Wonder if he's up for the questions that'll come at him the next time he logs on.

Wonder if THIS is enough for him to revoke bond.

Just a thought...

IMOO

They searched the back yard before the police
They washed the flatware knife before handing over to the police
They washed the pants that were in the car,
They called their daugher mother of the year
...this was all after admitting she was a sociopath.

Just a thought...

IMOO
Yeah, and George pointed out to the police the depression near the pool that Cindy says was caused by George moving a hibiscus plant.

Geez, you'd think he'd remember.

okay I am confused on page 45 or 46 the guy mentions that a jeff called to say he received a phone call from the police on casey cell?

am I reading this right that jeff had a cell phone of hers?

Maybe a type-o of FROM her cell?

I hope that when he said he was going to come find Caylee in X days, he meant that he was bringing all his friends in cowboy boots to the Orlando swamps for a big search.

What was it Tony P said a few nights ago- we're in deep. Real deep.
I'm speculating that they had no clue how mind and soul boggling this situation was, started finding out after they had no way out and have been treading water until something broke to let them return Casey PRONTO to some kind of confinement where she can get the care and attention she needs, and then do their best to find Caylee.

Yeah, pizza. Yah, maggots. But how did George know at that point that they'd "found" Casey, if they didn't actually find her until they'd taken possession of the car, noticed Amy's phone number, spoken to Amy who was at a mall, and picked her up from the mall so she could direct Cindy to Tony's apartment?

Very good observation. It has me thinking.

the reason i asked if we know why casey was fired, is because my daughter also was fired from her only job.........she wanted a day off, and they said no , so she had gotten approval for another day off, changed the dates, two supervisors had already signed off on it, but she knew that she could not pass it on to the third supervisor, so she signed the name and submitted it to payroll. of course they realized it was fake, and when she got suspended for a week from the store manager, she insisted for that entire week that she had done nothing wrong and had no idea what was going on.

also, did you guys read in the one report from the friend that had known her since a child, that he said casey was telling her family that she worked with him, and had never worked there? Was it sports authority? I forget now...........god I just can't get over how this girl is so much like my own daughter, it's so scary

Yeah, and George pointed out to the police the depression near the pool that Cindy says was caused by George moving a hibiscus plant.

Geez, you'd think he'd remember.

During the Greta tour of the back yard, Cindy pointed to a spot where she said they used to have a "huge" hibiscus growing. She said George dug it up and moved it to the corner of the yard so they could put the pool deck box in that spot. She kept vaguely gesturing to the corner of the yard behind the pool, and I waited to see the huge hibiscus that had been replanted, but never did.

Or is she just a chip off of the old block (Cindy).

That is certainly what I am thinking. I borderline feel sorry for Casey as I don't know what sort of a chance she had with a mom like that....I can't help but wonder if she was raised in a normal family, whether this would have happened.

IMO of course.

Or is she just a chip off of the old block (Cindy).

That is certainly what I am thinking. I borderline feel sorry for Casey as I don't know what sort of a chance she had with a mom like that....I can't help but wonder if she was raised in a normal family, whether this would have happened.

I just can't help but think Cindy has taught her all this...she certainly seems to condone it.

IMO of course.

IMO to believe Casey did it, or Casey covered it up, you have to believe that there is 1 habitual liar. To believe anything else you would have to believe there are 5 or 6 habitual liars.

Just a thought...

IMOO

Didn't the cadaver dog handler ask them about an "indentation" in the yard that George denied knowing anything about?
Have you ever looked at the huge section of yard, relative to the size of it, where they put in the pavers? I didn't realize it was that large until I saw an aerial picture of it. They would have had to move a lot of dirt to put those in.
The neighbors actually reported the paver yard remodeling project to a news channel, after the yard was searched. Apparently the Anthony's had not told LE about the yard work when they did the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela