Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From page 316.>>>>>SNIPPED>>>>

Mr. Birch immediately recognised the odor as the same odor he smelled in a car stored on the log in which a man committed suicide inside. The man was reported to have remained deceased in the car for approximately five days. The smell from the white Pontiac was not as strong as the other car. Mr. Birch stated, "That's rotten." George Anthony did not reply. George Anthony and Mr. Birch went to the white Pontiac's trunk in an attempt to locate the source of the odor. George Anthony opened the trunk and he and Mr. Birch observed a white garbage bag inside the trunk. Flies also came out of the trunk. Mr. Birch opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box, and maggots. Mr. Birch threw the garbage bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster."

You know--I am getting more and moe furious. I hope LP revokes her bond. He can't possibly think now that her friends have Caylee. There aren't enough words to fathom all this.

From page 316.

"[Simon] Birch is the facility manager of the wrecker yard....During he morning of July 15, 2008, while Mr. Birch was working at 7777 Narcoossee Road, Mr. Birch was sumond by witness Nicole Lett. Mrs. Lett was working in the front office of the tow yard and was dealing with two upset customers. Mr. Birch met with George Anthony and Cynthia Anthony. Ms. Anthony was upset with the cost of the tow, the length of the time the car was stowed, and requested a discount. Mr. Birch explained the cost of the tow and storage fees, and explained the notification process to Cynthia Anthony and George Anthony. Mr. Birch refused to give a discount. George Anthony agreed to pay for the release of the white Pontiac, providing the white Pontiac's title and his driver license. Mr. Birch took Mr. Anthony into the tow yard to get the car.

"As they walked, George Anthony mentioned to Mr. Birch his daughter had been missing for awhile, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies. When they reached the white Pontiac, George Anthony used a key to unlock the white Pontiac's driver side door. When the door opened, a very foul odor came from inside the white Pontiac. Mr. Birch immediately recognised the odor as the same odor he smelled in a car stored on the log in which a man committed suicide inside. The man was reported to have remained deceased in the car for approximately five days. The smell from the white Pontiac was not as strong as the other car. Mr. Birch stated, "That's rotten." George Anthony did not reply. George Anthony and Mr. Birch went to the white Pontiac's trunk in an attempt to locate the source of the odor. George Anthony opened the trunk and he and Mr. Birch observed a white garbage bag inside the trunk. Flies also came out of the trunk. Mr. Birch opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box, and maggots. Mr. Birch threw the garbage bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster."

Yeah, pizza. Yah, maggots. But how did George know at that point that they'd "found" Casey, if they didn't actually find her until they'd taken possession of the car, noticed Amy's phone number, spoken to Amy who was at a mall, and picked her up from the mall so she could direct Cindy to Tony's apartment?

It's the only thing that's given me a giggle re this case all day....imagine how casey will hit the roof with Cindy when she hears Cindy's been calling her a sociopath to her friends!!! Bail revoked????

Yeah I'm thinking that'll go over real well...probably an interesting night in the Anthony home tonight. :crazy:

It's eerily quiet in here. No one is gloating. There is a thick blanket of disgust. After reading all that, there is no spin, there is no controversey. There is just Caylee, Missing.

Reading all what? I am SO far behind, it's not even funny. Please update me and show me where to read it. Thanks so much!

oh my god! The Anthonys live in a heavily hispanic community. Can't be nice for them to have Cindy's (alleged) dislike of hispanics splashed across the Internet!!!

Can someone post the link to the documents please?

No pdf required to view
Here are all the Docs in order.

You do not need any pdf software to view them. You can flip through the docs in full screen. You can also download the docs to your own computer. These files can be viewed from any computer.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/...rt-2-(A)-1-100

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080464/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(B)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080376/...eleased-part-3

All documents can also be found on the front page of the Caylee forum under the Documents thread and Media thread>

From page 316.

"[Simon] Birch is the facility manager of the wrecker yard....During he morning of July 15, 2008, while Mr. Birch was working at 7777 Narcoossee Road, Mr. Birch was sumond by witness Nicole Lett. Mrs. Lett was working in the front office of the tow yard and was dealing with two upset customers. Mr. Birch met with George Anthony and Cynthia Anthony. Ms. Anthony was upset with the cost of the tow, the length of the time the car was stowed, and requested a discount. Mr. Birch explained the cost of the tow and storage fees, and explained the notification process to Cynthia Anthony and George Anthony. Mr. Birch refused to give a discount. George Anthony agreed to pay for the release of the white Pontiac, providing the white Pontiac's title and his driver license. Mr. Birch took Mr. Anthony into the tow yard to get the car.

"As they walked, George Anthony mentioned to Mr. Birch his daughter had been missing for awhile, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies. When they reached the white Pontiac, George Anthony used a key to unlock the white Pontiac's driver side door. When the door opened, a very foul odor came from inside the white Pontiac. Mr. Birch immediately recognised the odor as the same odor he smelled in a car stored on the log in which a man committed suicide inside. The man was reported to have remained deceased in the car for approximately five days. The smell from the white Pontiac was not as strong as the other car. Mr. Birch stated, "That's rotten." George Anthony did not reply. George Anthony and Mr. Birch went to the white Pontiac's trunk in an attempt to locate the source of the odor. George Anthony opened the trunk and he and Mr. Birch observed a white garbage bag inside the trunk. Flies also came out of the trunk. Mr. Birch opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box, and maggots. Mr. Birch threw the garbage bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster."

Oh, George. Please, Cindy.You have earlier stated that you spoke with your daughter everyday.
I have long suspected that what caused Cindy to find Casey was her fury at having to pay the towing service. Is there any statement from Mr. Birch about keys being left in the car, presumably ignition?

okay I am confused on page 45 or 46 the guy mentions that a jeff called to say he received a phone call from the police on casey cell?

am I reading this right that jeff had a cell phone of hers?

The whole family seems to think that they are entitled. Lets not forget ~ they demanded that we all go look for their baby while they sat on their a$$es. I re-watched a clip last night ~ Cindy saying that she would look in every nook and cranny. I ~ me ~ I would have been looking in every nook & cranny if one of my children were missing for an hour. Cindy sat on her *advertiser censored* ~ no nooks or crannies. Other than checking under the playhouse, I don't think they really looked too hard. And complained that LE wasn't doing anything. He he. As I said earlier, and I am quite pleased to say again ~ Yuri and the gang were a whole lot busier than Cindy ever dreamed. P.S. I had to go back and remove my angry words.

I agree...and given they were digging around their own backyard, why not lead rescue/search groups through the local bush areas etc...all because their egos wouldn't allow them to tell us what they knew as it would make them look bad??? So sad. I do hope she's laid to rest and hope that those who are involved in this aren't allowed near the funeral. Of course, I would still rather hear that TP has it right, and I'm wrong.

All above, is IMO of course.

I am so sad, I didn't realize until tonight my heart was not accepting what my head knew, she is gone.

I know...me, too. Too all of us here tonight who are feeling this way :blowkiss:

I find myself praying that Caylee didn't know what was happening. That she just went to sleep and woke up in the arms of a loving God where she has been cradled in heaven ever since. I pray she wasn't scared. I pray there wasn't pain. The only comfort I can take is that Caylee will not continue in the cycle of sickness and denial the family seems to be caught in. She will never be hungry or sad or lonely or scared or realize her own mother is jealous of her and hates or resents her. She can be at peace.

PPD is triggered by the quick change in hormones.... your hormones level out within the first year...
I don't think PPD is a plausible defense for her... OTHER psyciatric issues... for sure... but not PPD

But if PPD is untreated and the levels of hormones also end up messing with brain chemistry. That's all I'm trying to say. I am in no way an expert so I am not sure. I do see this as a possible defense for them. Something along the lines that she wanted to give Caylee away but Cindy forced her to keep Caylee, etc etc. Never taking responsibility. Like I said, I am in no way defending 'it' (don't even want to say her name). Just so disgusted............

Did anyone read that part in Part 2 from a Jonathon who said that Casey claimed the father of caylee was a man in the military and was conceived in a 1 night stand? could this be the marine in CA that casey wan'ted to come see after Caylee went missing? Could she have kept in touch with this marine that is the father but not told anyone else in her family? Does this marine's family have her? Seems doubtful since apparently Caylee went missing before she told him anything.

She told so many different stories about who the dad was, that I couldn't put any more weight on one than any other. Poor Jesus' family, losing their young son, then being dragged into this by Casey & Cindy.
IMO only.

oh my god! The Anthonys live in a heavily hispanic community. Can't be nice for them to have Cindy's (alleged) dislike of hispanics splashed across the Internet!!!

Did we ever hear anymore about Cindy having been a member of a cult-like religion in her youth? That would go to the strangely isolated existence, racism, inability to perceive anyone around her as human beings.

I wonder if LE ever retrieved that bag???? Maybe there was something in it from a dead Caylee???

From page 316.

From page 316.

I just cannot get my brain wrapped around this. The maggots just have my mind spinning. What were they feeding on? Of course statement doesn't say they were alive. I know decomp smell can be very penetrating, but there is no indication that there were any human remains in the car at this time. I just can't get around it. I would pay real money to see a copy of the reports from the trunk.

She is evil.

I think cindy is evil too...when I think of her contorted face, screaming and lying on tv every night...disgusting. So many children out there needing to be found, and they wasted all these resources on a wild goose chase.

All of the above is IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member