Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you about the part that they probably had no part in her death... I think that they forced Casey to have Caylee because Cindy wanted to "start over"... saw Casey as "damaged" and wanted to "replace" her with Caylee... can't imagine Casey did not know it either..

BINGO . . . .bells & whistles

Hmmmm, well the marine says that Casey claimed or he heard the baby was the result of a liason with a security guard at Universal. Who the heck is Caylee's father? Sounds like a real bad Maurey Povich show!!!

Who knows? Only Caylee's mother was on the birth certificate. Pretty good bet, though, that she's probably lied in twenty different directions about that one. However, I do think it would be better for the police if they found Caylee's dad and ruled out that he or his family has the little on before the trial...or at least they need to look very hard. Otherwise, Caylee's mom is going to allege that Daddy's got her. Of course, she won't tell who Daddy is, "to protect Caylee," "for her family's safety.'

I agree with you about the part that they probably had no part in her death... I think that they forced Casey to have Caylee because Cindy wanted to "start over"... saw Casey as "damaged" and wanted to "replace" her with Caylee... can't imagine Casey did not know it either..

Now, this sounds about right to me.

QUEStion.. I love the tag line Tshirts that say Caylee innocent, Casey guilty. Would anyone mind sending me that image? or tell me how to obtain one for my siggy line? thanks!
If you see one you like, right click on it, save picture as, save it to your hard drive and you can upload to any image site or store it in an album here. You can also right click, properties, copy the address. However, if you are not sure about the location you could be stealing band width and that is a no no. I think I did the first one and here is a blank that you can colorize and add your own words. You can get it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=413

Did you notice the handwritten statement from George in #1?

"I immediately then called my son Lee told him I would appreciate him, checking on his mom, told him briefly about Casey again, & mom and I are upset."

Lee's handwritten statement is just above it. He doesn't mention any contact with either parent, he just says "I came to the house this evening to see my mother."

Not that he's been untruthful, but he's being selective in the truth he chooses to impart.

Of course, maybe George is lying.

If you see one you like, right click on it, save picture as, save it to your hard drive and you can upload to any image site or store it in an album here. You can also right click, properties, copy the address. However, if you are not sure about the location you could be stealing band width and that is a no no. I think I did the first one and here is a blank that you can colorize and add your own words. You can get it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=413

I would get kicked off the board if I made a shirt the way I wanted it!

No offense toward Tony, but I couldn't get him to answer several benign questions last night. Wonder if he's up for the questions that'll come at him the next time he logs on.

Wonder if THIS is enough for him to revoke bond.

Sure didn't seem so on NG tonight, and sure doesn't seem so from what he just said in his thread.

He basically said there was nothing there that surprised them and they knew what they "were getting into"

I cannot imagine thinking you could replace a child.....damaged or not.

Nor could I... but I know people who not only have thought it... they have tried it...
Maybe not literally, but I have seen cases where a parent favors his child's friend over his own son because the friend had more characteristics that he liked and he felt his own son was worthless...
I also know of a mother who tried and tried to have a second daugher because the first one was too much like her father and grandmother... she had 5 more kids... all boys
I can see Cindy feeling like Caylee was a second chance for her...

Did you notice that the neighbor was not absolute about the date Casey borrowed the shovel. I kept trying to run a scenario based on shoveling on the 18th. That may not be the case.

We don't have her phone records for the 17th...maybe, because she was at her parents house shovelling that day?

IMOO

I think he will, and I will tell you why. Every statement has said she lies, and at least one person has said her behavior got worse after the birth of her child. It will not be hard to find someone who will say that she suffered a hormon inbalance that was left untreated since the birth of her child.

For every wittness that comes forward to say how wacked out she is, there is another point for a shrink to prove his case.

Casey is very, very smart, she just got used to using it all the wrong way.
Her behavior may have worsened since she gave birth, but it seems the lying has gone on for a lot longer.

Is there a defense she could mount for being severely mentally abused by her parents? (Not that she was, but Jose is going to have a very tough row to hoe here.)

They called everyone on her cell phone.

Right, but the question was in terms of whether Jeff said that HE got a call from Casey ON her cellphone and whether that meant that HE (Jeff) had possession of the phone or whether that was awkward phrasing and meant that HE got a call FROM Casey who was using her phone (which seems more likely than Jeff being in possession of the phone)

Thanks Gizzy! I appreciate the info. I will try that.:)

The detectives on this case did an outstanding job collecting as much information that they did from all the people associated and not assoicated with Casey.

If all of our heads are spinning, can you imagine how LE was feeling as they faced each new door that opened with all new surprises inside?

The Anthony's truly need to read these documents and maybe they will finally WAKE UP and come out of their "denial" mode and face reality because if these documents don't do it for them, nothing ever will!

I'm stunned, totally stunned! We all know so much of what happened but it's all the new stuff that hurts my head. I almost punched the wall when I read Casey was scheduled for another tattoo on July 19th.

I so want TP to revoke the bond! :furious:

LE did an awesome job in the interviews. They gave her every chance to tell them the truth. I think she told a LOT more than she realized.

I give those detectives applause for being so professional and not reaching over and choking the living crap out of that woman. I know why I could never do what they do...........

Sure didn't seem so on NG tonight, and sure doesn't seem so from what he just said in his thread.

He basically said there was nothing there that surprised them and they knew what they "were getting into"
I think Tony is being less than candid, no doubt for reasons of his own.

I give those detectives applause for being so professional and not reaching over and choking the living crap out of that woman. I know why I could never do what they do...........

Hahahahahaaa my thoughts exactly!!

Sorry, but I can not or will ever be able to safely assume any of that.

There's certainly no reason to apologize. But if we take a look at George's statements to LE - "My daughter is not telling you the truth" - then allowing LE unfettered access to their yard, explaining that they had already considered the worst case scenario and looked for her body themselves - all the while pointing out areas that they felt were suspicious...

I've accused the Gp's of being everything but children of God - but after reading everything I just don't believe they were involved.

One thing that did jump out at me - that I hadn't known before was that the Sunbird was found in the closet possible spot to the dumpster at the Amscott.

That seems to paint a pretty clear picture.

It's eerily quiet in here. No one is gloating. There is a thick blanket of disgust. After reading all that, there is no spin, there is no controversey. There is just Caylee, Missing.

I just came up for air.

geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz......................:eek:
Poor little Caylee. :( :cry:

No comment on what they took for testing from the trunk? (hair that they think is Caylees. That sealed it for me.)

I hope JB stops thinking about his own publicity and starts thinking about the reality his client is facing. I can't see how he wouldn't be trying really hard for a quick plea deal on this, particularly if she can still claim it was an accident and she panicked....isn't she up for the death penalty on this if she goes to trial for murder??

All above is IMO only, of course.
He may not seen the forensics report on the truck, without a positive of Caylee's blood there is only circumstantial evidence and even with it, I'm not sure that it would be more than circumstantial also. We don't even know 100% that its back. LE has not brought any upgrade of charges. We don't know if a grand jury has recommend going forward. IMO, he is doing a good job in not offering a deal, when there is no reason to believe that one has been offered or that any other charges will be brought.

They searched the back yard before the police
They washed the flatware knife before handing over to the police
They washed the pants that were in the car,
They called their daugher mother of the year
...this was all after admitting she was a sociopath.

I know...I think I may have been misunderstood. Why couldn't it be that Cindy & George took the blame for Casey's shovelling? Why would they search themselves, even if they thought a body was back there? Wouldn't the neighbors possibly have noticed? I just can't help but wonder if it was dug up well before they claim they dug it up themselves.

IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member