Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a newbie here and haven't posted to a forum in nearly 8 yrs, so I hope I'm doing this right. I have worked for 17+ yrs counseling adolescents and am a clinical psychologist. I have been lurking for wks here and love reading all the posts and theories from everyone. As far as a diagnosis for Casey, that would be impossible to say for sure without some sessions with her and many tests; however, I can say one thing for sure and that is: whoever has sessions with her will spend approximately 3-5 yrs wading through all the lies and that is no lie. There is no way one or two sessions will break her and bring forth the truth. Wish I could say that a professional could "break her", but her entire life is one huge web of lies and she herself can't wade through them all.

IMO to believe Casey did it, or Casey covered it up, you have to believe that there is 1 habitual liar. To believe anything else you would have to believe there are 5 or 6 habitual liars.

:blowkiss:

IMO it could should that they didn't get together and rehearse their answers. Considering the pressure you would be under giving a statement I can see how these two statement are the same. Lee just didn't add that his father asked him to see his mother.

Lee has prolly been "selective" about what he says about his family all of his life...

I'm a newbie here and haven't posted to a forum in nearly 8 yrs, so I hope I'm doing this right. I have worked for 17+ yrs counseling adolescents and am a clinical psychologist. I have been lurking for wks here and love reading all the posts and theories from everyone. As far as a diagnosis for Casey, that would be impossible to say for sure without some sessions with her and many tests; however, I can say one thing for sure and that is: whoever has sessions with her will spend approximately 3-5 yrs wading through all the lies and that is no lie. There is no way one or two sessions will break her and bring forth the truth. Wish I could say that a professional could "break her", but her entire life is one huge web of lies and she herself can't wade through them all.

Welcome to the boards.

I think he will, and I will tell you why. Every statement has said she lies, and at least one person has said her behavior got worse after the birth of her child. It will not be hard to find someone who will say that she suffered a hormon inbalance that was left untreated since the birth of her child.

For every wittness that comes forward to say how wacked out she is, there is another point for a shrink to prove his case.

Casey is very, very smart, she just got used to using it all the wrong way.

None of this is a legal defense for insanity . She may lie but she knows
right from wrong . She is not insane but she is definitely suffering
from mental impairment I think she has a full blown Cluster B
personality disorder . Our prisons are full of personality disordered
murderers.

Nor could I... but I know people who not only have thought it... they have tried it...
Maybe not literally, but I have seen cases where a parent favors his child's friend over his own son because the friend had more characteristics that he liked and he felt his own son was worthless...
I also know of a mother who tried and tried to have a second daugher because the first one was too much like her father and grandmother... she had 5 more kids... all boys
I can see Cindy feeling like Caylee was a second chance for her...

It is all so sad....
I have another silly question...I feel bad I am about 10 steps behind you all.

Who is Juliette and Jeff from Universal? Did they ever find them?

And mine too. Casey is mentally ill. What is Cindy's excuse? When she called Amy after she and George retrieved the car and smelled it, she told Amy that Casey was in trouble and could go to jail. She knew that demon did something to that little girl. She knows now. Her behavior is not denial. It's an evil attempt to cover up her daughters crime. Shame on her, George and yes Lee too.

Casey is not mentally ill.............Casey is evil..........never underestimate her.

Welcome Bobbie. I am still a newbie too, so I am glad to see other newbies do what I have been which has been lurking for wks. I finally got the nerve to post and since then I am hooked. I enjoy the discussions here and I look forward to hearing more of your opinions. I agree with what you say. I don't think any amount of sessions is going to get this girl to crack. She has lived a LIE and I believe she has told so many lies she doesn't know what is true. One thing she does know is what happened to Caylee, and I hoe and wish someone or she gets to that truth soon.

Well, I still say, and especially after reading, that the Anthony's should have forced Casey to get psychological help after the birth or taken custody of Caylee if at all possible. Cindy admitted on myspace that things got worse then, she's told a friend that Casey's a sociopath, and they had to know something was wrong. I don't know that they didn't try, but according to Cindy, Casey isn't sick. Casey seemed so desperate and clingy, it's pathetic that she may not have ever gotten help until she did something to her child. IMO.

Seeing how much contact they had with her I think you are 100% right. She had NO business with custody of Caylee or any child.

IMO it could show that they didn't get together and rehearse their answers. Considering the pressure you would be under giving a statement I can see how these two statement are the same. Lee just didn't add that his father asked him to see his mother.
Could be. I was more interested in George's statement that he had called Lee and told him about Casey again.

Mark Hawkins...Marine stationed in California. About a week before July 17th, she told Mark that she wanted to come to California to tell him something, that she had already told her mother and brother, and she did not know how he would take it.

Also, earlier in the second batch of papers, someone said that he thought that Casey got pregnant by someone through a one-night-stand with someone in the military.

Anyone want to bet that Casey was about to drop the bomb on Mark Hawkins that he was the father of Caylee???

Damn. Curiouser and curiouser.

My head is spining from reading but I think I also saw where one of her friends said that Casey wanted to take a trip to California.

Seeing how much contact they had with her I think you are 100% right. She had NO business with custody of Caylee or any child.

They shouldn't have interfered when Casey wanted to put the baby up for adoption. IMO

I think that they forced Casey to have Caylee because Cindy wanted to "start over"

Really? Have I missed something about them stopping her from having an abortion or being involved in her getting pregnant? I thought it was only adoption that was considered?? That would be very sick if that happened, and though I don't like G & C, can't imagine they'd be involved in anything like that. Nor would I have imagined any of this.

IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member