Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw someplace that the trial was set for November; am i mistaken?

I thought I read that, too. Maybe Baez has filed for a speedy trial, then.

He might regret it, with all the documents that were released today.

Not everyone who is biracial needs to exhibit traits from both races. Case in point- My son's are 1/2 Hispanic but look 100% white.
This ZG looks 100% Puerto Rican to me also but that means nothing, besides the 1/2 black statement came out of Casey's mouth. This is the woman who has been convincing everyone around her that she has been working for US for the last 3 years as an event coordinator and literally walked the detectives to the gate and almost to her supposed office that never exsisted. So why do we put merit into ZG being 1/2 black? I'd be more inclined to believe that the sky is Orange at this point.

When I saw her interviewed on tv, blurred out, I thought she was part black. But I hadn't really thought about puerto rican?

Think about it. Casey couldn't have done that. And what man would even THINK to move a heavy, heavy playhouse and the pavers underneath to look for his missing granddaughter?! If he thought for a second Casey put her anywhere...it would NOT have been there! This to me means he put her there and was actually not searching at the time...but helping to move her.

Dad doesn't look like he could do it on his own though either, I assume he's got about the same strength as Greta?? Or possibly that Casey had outside help when she buried her under there and mom and dad found out later....or dad helped her or both or Lee. I wonder when Lee found out. IMOO

Does it seem odd to anyone that Cindy would call Ryan way before things got bad to tell him that Casey was a sociopath and that he should stay away from her?
I don't get it.

I'm even less comfortable with this timeline after reading all this.

The Tow Truck driver's name is Gary Ridgeway. The Green River Killer's name was Gary Ridgeway.

And the related link to Caylee's disappearance is... ???

Did Casey date either Gary Ridgeway?

Not sure that I am following along with this revelation - please elaborate.
1. Are you implying that the tow truck driver who is named Gary rRdgeway is also the GRK?
2. Are you further implying that the GRK is responsible for Caylee's disappearance?

Dad doesn't look like he could do it on his own though either, I assume he's got about the same strength as Greta?? Or possibly that Casey had outside help when she buried her under there and mom and dad found out later....or dad helped her or both or Lee. I wonder when Lee found out. IMOO
I'll bet Cindy's as strong as an ox, especially when she's motivated.

Didn't Cindy help him move it? That would put her right in the middle of the "You don't know what my involvement is?" sweepstakes.

I was just wondering when it was she booked her vacation time and whether it was possibly a sudden vacation? IMOO

1. Are you implying that the tow truck driver who is named Gary rRdgeway is also the GRK?
2. Are you further implying that the GRK is responsible for Caylee's disappearance?

If he is known as the GRK wouldn't he be in prison atm?

I thought I read that, too. Maybe Baez has filed for a speedy trial, then.

He might regret it, with all the documents that were released today.

trial is 11 17 08 at 930 am in orlando pre trial is 11 05 08 at 9am

Does it seem odd to anyone that Cindy would call Ryan way before things got bad to tell him that Casey was a sociopath and that he should stay away from her?
I don't get it.

I'm even less comfortable with this timeline after reading all this.
Yes, we're missing a piece of information that would explain what triggered Cindy's call in the first place.

I wonder if LE knows what it was.

Yet even if he WAS supposed to be working, WHO in their right might, after having to pick up an impounded car, smelled death, and futzed with stuff in the backyard, PLUS has a missing 2 year old granddaughter wouldn't think THAT was the priority.

Or AT LEAST answer the phone immediately and AT LEAST return home immediately after talking to his wife...instead of first trying to send his son and then getting more calls before he returned.

It really makes me wonder if he were out trying to "scour" things on his own... :waitasec:

If it was his first day on a new job, and assuming he needed that job, then maybe he'd go to work. Do we know when they hired the lawyer? Maybe he went to see one then?

I think it's one of those, What are the odds?

I was just wondering when it was she booked her vacation time and whether it was possibly a sudden vacation? IMOO
Oohhh... yes, worth pursuing if I was LE, just to eliminate the possibility that it was a uh, working vacation.

Why does it have to be lifted...seems like it'd be top heavy, so probably not hard to tip IMO. My Oven/stove combo fell over and I could never lift the thing but it was pretty easy to tip back upright.

LOL

Shoot, I don't know where it is, but someone linked that playhouse's specs and the weight was heavy. It's definitely not a typical Little Tykes model and is bigger than the one my kids have out back. ($$$ too. I want to say it was $500+)

I'm pages behind and apologise if someone has already mentioned this, but Greta played around with it and commented how it was heavy and would take more than 1 person to move. Then I think Cindy agreed and said it took a couple LE to move it. IMOO

Check out the JULY 9 thread about the interview with one of Casey's friends who claims they talked to her on July 9, and heard a small child in the background. This is really jaw-dropping info IMO and I'd really like to know what happened as far as confirming the phone call and where Casey was when she made it.

Why does it have to be lifted...seems like it'd be top heavy, so probably not hard to tip IMO. My Oven/stove combo fell over and I could never lift the thing but it was pretty easy to tip back upright.
If you figure they got three or four cops standing around at the time, they might as well pick it up together and just move it. It's not like they're too busy.

But Cindy and George, yes, they would have tipped it. I wonder if LE checked the sides for scrapes or sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela