Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the interview with the detectives when they had Casey at Universal, I'm completely innocent and have nothing to do with the Caylee case but LOL even I was sweating bullets. Here they are telling her they have over 30 YEARS combined experience!!! Especially when they were saying for her to help herself--tell them what she did if it was an accident because then she'd be understood as an overtired single mother, that if she held back-people would just hate her and say she'd be thought of as a cold, callous, monster who just wants to get away with it. Now look, truer words were never spoken! That's exactly what we are saying. That came back and bit her on the tushie!

I noticed this too, she tells the tattoo people that she was supposed to have gone, but A or R don't even make mention that she was even invited.
Amy even pointed out that Casey had "all this vacay to use or she was going to loose it"..........I wonder if at some point Casey was going to drop in on them as a tag along without telling them and thats what started this whole thing?
Maybe thats what started the whole fight with her parents? She asked them for money to go to PR and to watch Caylee for the week while she went- they said no and so she started pouting and took off. Was so pissed at Cindy that she took her rage out on Caylee?

It is very common for someone like casey to tell every single one of her friends a different story. Thats how people get all confused, and she wants it that way

Yeah, he also said the smell was not as bad as what he compared it to and that there was in fact bag in the trunk with maggots, papers, and old pizza that seemed to be the cause of the smell.

Not sure if this has been brought up, but when Yuri testified in the bail hearing he said he retrieved the bag of trash and the smell from the trash in his opinion did not the smell in the car. Maybe she put the trash in there to cover the smell of the car to throw off LE.

Americans don't need a passport for Puerto Rico.

Not sure about that, four years ago I got married in Jamaica, my husband and I didn't need a passport at that time. The very next year that law changed and my travel agent warned us ahead of time of it. Not sure what PR requires? My original thought had nothing to do with PR, but that she got the passport to get out of dodge.

I would think they got in their car together, then one drove Casey's car and the other drove their car away.
Lanie

Oh jeez, duh. I am really not with it today! I need more sleep! :crazy:

I know I am going to get bashed for this, but......I have to take with a grain of salt information like this, as it was after the fact when it was known that the child was missing. Human nature after all-

So you think the guy at the towing yard was lying?

Good catch!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hinky meter on this Kio is up as well. I mean she wanted to "buy" Caylee before birth and offered to. And then tells this to LE? Oh and now wait - it WASN"T Casey Anthony - it was Casey Williams and no - you can't have my phone records. HOLD UP HERE!!!!!

And where is the interview with this KYLE??????????? He was one of the last people to talk with her before the arrest. One of the calls on one of the most crucial days in the timeline.

KIO is also a little weird to me but I did not take her stating that "she had money" to buy Caylee. She uses the word adopt more than once. I think she was referring to the fact that she had money to RAISE Caylee. Why use the word adopt if you are talking about buying?

What if Casey Pulled the car into the Amcot lot when there wasn't much gas in it and let it run out of gas before she left? We don't know when she left it? After the close of business on the 26th - prior to business opening on the 27th. You would think that if someone help her push the car off the road they would have come forward. Just a thought.....

Not sure about that, four years ago I got married in Jamaica, my husband and I didn't need a passport at that time. The very next year that law changed and my travel agent warned us ahead of time of it. Not sure what PR requires? My original thought had nothing to do with PR, but that she got the passport to get out of dodge.

"You do not need a visa or passport to travel to Puerto Rico from the USA, whatever your nationality."

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147319-s602/Puerto-Rico:Caribbean:Crossing.The.Border.html

She dropped the car off hoping someone would a.) steal it and be able to explain any any evidence.

or b.) she was planning on getting out of town and hoped her purse etc being in the car would make people think foul play had happened to both her and Caylee.

I think the car smelled bad when she dumped it, I think it smelled way worse after being locked up, closed up and sitting for over 2 weeks in that hot Florida weather.

I agree 100%, if the purse was left in the car- she left it to help notice someone to steal the car- so she could then report it had been stolen, and possible the child was in the car or something like that-

Oh but he did do something; he allowed the tow guy to throw the trashbag over the fence and then proceeded to go home and search is yard for "foul play" with Cindy. Wayyyy before calling LE. He did lots of things: moved the playhouse and the pavers. Checked all three sheds for God knows what. While Cindy washed the knife and the pants she found in the car.

George got very busy after her drove the death car home. He knew right then and there that Caylee was gone.

Also: Where was he when Cindy was trying to call him? Why could he be home at 10 or 10 30? What was he doing in the face of this emergency during that time period. I was under the impression that his new job hadn't started just yet. It started about a week later.
Yea - from the get go - there have been so many holes in Goergie's story its like a sieve!!! I found that also in the new docs - GA says he didn't "get home until 10 - 10:30" but he WAS HOME earlier - he had to have been - I mean when did he go get the car? And - he cleaned it out. I really wonder if Caylee WAS STILL in that car and George took care of the disposal - with him being ex-LE good chance she will never be found.

Mornin all-

As of about 3 or so this morning, no one had an answer for "where did Casey park her care before she left it at Amscot?"
Has anybody seen any info about this? Know anything about the parking situation at Tony"s?

I don't know the answer to this.

Not sure, but Casey didn't have much money as we know and passports are not cheap, also going to PR would have been pricey. Here, in MD anyway, it takes time to get a passport as well. That's why I'm curious as to when she applied for it.

I believe that we do not need a passport to go to PR. I believe it is because they are annexed by the US or something like that.
Also flights from Orlando to PR roundtrip are roughly around $300 usd. I found even cheaper ones than that at less then $250.

I wish Cindy + George would go back to their gut instincts about what happened..

Panic over dead body smell.. Daughter been gone.. Can't produce Caylee... FINALLY kidnapping story.. I mean the truth is right in front of them and now they are fighting the good fight for CA instead of Caylee..

I would love to rip their lips off at this point..
They know in their hearts what the truth is IMO

So you think the guy at the towing yard was lying?

Two different people from the tow yard heard george talking or talked to George. the one smoking the cigarette and the guy that accompanied george in the yard.

The only people I take with a grain of salt in this case are the KNOWN liars which are

Casey
Cindy
George

First and foremost. Everyone else gets the benefit of the doubt from me.

With the exception of LP; and his media sleepover.

I think Cindy had probably been threatening Casey with reporting the car as stolen for some time (maybe when it ran out of gas Casey thought she'd ditch the car and her mom would find it and no longer could she use that threat) and once they found it, parked it in the garage to deter her from getting in and driving away - much harder to do than having it parked in the driveway. I believe that when they brought her home it was still seeming to be just a power struggle between Casey and Cindy and Casey holding seeing Caylee over their heads and then the s*&% hit the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela