Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Casey Pulled the car into the Amcot lot when there wasn't much gas in it and let it run out of gas before she left? We don't know when she left it? After the close of business on the 26th - prior to business opening on the 27th. You would think that if someone help her push the car off the road they would have come forward. Just a thought.....

I wondered that too...Also the LE said they requested documents from AMSCOT but I did not see any as I read thru. Anybody notice the documents from AMSCOT? All I saw after they stated they requested them was the emails from Universal.

Thanks, but I never brought up the idea that she was going to PR with friends, that was someone else's comment. I mentioned early on that I thought she obtained the passport to flee, that's it!

No worries, I wasn't posting that to be a jerk, just to give reference. I love the kitty in your avatar BTW!

Oh but he did do something; he allowed the tow guy to throw the trashbag over the fence and then proceeded to go home and search is yard for "foul play" with Cindy. Wayyyy before calling LE. He did lots of things: moved the playhouse and the pavers. Checked all three sheds for God knows what. While Cindy washed the knife and the pants she found in the car.

George got very busy after her drove the death car home. He knew right then and there that Caylee was gone.

Also: Where was he when Cindy was trying to call him? Why could he be home at 10 or 10 30? What was he doing in the face of this emergency during that time period. I was under the impression that his new job hadn't started just yet. It started about a week later.

Washing the car. Look at the 10-year old car as it sits in the forensics bay. Very shiny clean for something that has sat through a few storms for over 2 weeks.

I think Cindy had probably been threatening Casey with reporting the car as stolen for some time (maybe when it ran out of gas Casey thought she'd ditch the car and her mom would find it and no longer could she use that threat) and once they found it, parked it in the garage to deter her from getting in and driving away - much harder to do than having it parked in the driveway. I believe that when they brought her home it was still seeming to be just a power struggle between Casey and Cindy and Casey holding seeing Caylee over their heads and then the s*&% hit the fan.

How about they brought the car home, parked it in the garage to clean it out, and then moved it to the street/driveway?
Lanie

I agree 100%, if the purse was left in the car- she left it to help notice someone to steal the car- so she could then report it had been stolen, and possible the child was in the car or something like that-

I thought the guy from the tow yard aslo stated that when they went to tow the car it did not really smell. It wasn't until G can to pick it up that he talked about the smell?

Not sure about that, four years ago I got married in Jamaica, my husband and I didn't need a passport at that time. The very next year that law changed and my travel agent warned us ahead of time of it. Not sure what PR requires? My original thought had nothing to do with PR, but that she got the passport to get out of dodge.

If I'm not mistaken, Puerto Rico is part of the USA, no passport needed.
Jamaica is not.

Yea - from the get go - there have been so many holes in Goergie's story its like a sieve!!! I found that also in the new docs - GA says he didn't "get home until 10 - 10:30" but he WAS HOME earlier - he had to have been - I mean when did he go get the car? And - he cleaned it out. I really wonder if Caylee WAS STILL in that car and George took care of the disposal - with him being ex-LE good chance she will never be found.

Yea but in the document it is stated that the TOW GUY opened the trunk and threw the bag of garbage over the fence. If Caylee was still in the trunk the Tow Guy would have seen her. Caylee was disposed of on or before the 27 and your right maybe George helped. Remember his bizarro gas cans story from the 24th? Maybe it was then.

Remember the Shovel neighbor says that he cannot be sure that Casey borrowed the shovel on the 18th...he said it is the week of the 18th but cannot pin down the date. She could have borrowed the shovel and moved Caylee later then we all have previously believed.

I wish Cindy + George would go back to their gut instincts about what happened..

Panic over dead body smell.. Daughter been gone.. Can't produce Caylee... FINALLY kidnapping story.. I mean the truth is right in front of them and now they are fighting the good fight for CA instead of Caylee..

I would love to rip their lips off at this point..
They know in their hearts what the truth is IMO

Can you imagine that moment when, after they notice the smell coming from the car, they walk to the back of the car and open the trunk..... and flies start flying out... seeing maggots... OMG. I would have freaked right then and there!

a thought that came to mind. when casey left the car at ascot backed up to the dumpster and her purse in the car. she could have been planning on as others said to make it look like the car was highjacked. if caylee was in the dumpster and found it could have been blamed on that. i believe she was planning on having already been gone from the area but couldn't get enough money to follow thru with that plan. with her gone she was hoping everyone else would just think something happened to her as well.

Reading the interview with the detectives when they had Casey at Universal, I'm completely innocent and have nothing to do with the Caylee case but LOL even I was sweating bullets. Here they are telling her they have over 30 YEARS combined experience!!! Especially when they were saying for her to help herself--tell them what she did if it was an accident because then she'd be understood as an overtired single mother, that if she held back-people would just hate her and say she'd be thought of as a cold, callous, monster who just wants to get away with it. Now look, truer words were never spoken! That's exactly what we are saying. That came back and bit her on the tushie!

Amen! IMO this was one of her many chances to tell the truth, but she chose not to...

Very valid point. I wonder if she wouold be that stupid then.

it's not that she is stupid, its just how she lives her life. Its so hard to explain someone like this. When someone lies so much, they just beleive everyting that they say, they convince themselves that it is the actual truth-
It would be like a very rich person losing all there money, and having to live like normal people- they just can't do it.

I continue to get confused with this girl, and I have one exactly like her but in truth, this is why they get away with everyting that they do.

the passport? When her car was found, she had Amy's resume in that car.
My theory is that she was going to use Amy's resume to fabricate one of her own. She may have thought she could get a job on a cruise ship and for that, she would need a passport.

There's a lot of pavers out there in back. I've forgotten, almost. Did those go in the 4th of July week-end, anybody?

Wow! If all of them cleaned that car and began cover up mode for maybe even a crime they weren't even sure exactly what happened.. Amazing.

I have seen many parents defend their child who is a convicted murder and claim they would NEVER do such things.. And I've always thought omg yeah right! They were proven guilty...
I swear if my children ever were so cold and sick, I would NOT stand by them. I dont even understand why any parent would.

A murderer is a murderer.

Anyone else agree? I am just so baffled at this thought that they would help or protect someone so sick.

a thought that came to mind. when casey left the car at ascot backed up to the dumpster and her purse in the car. she could have been planning on as others said to make it look like the car was highjacked. if caylee was in the dumpster and found it could have been blamed on that. i believe she was planning on having already been gone from the area but couldn't get enough money to follow thru with that plan. with her gone she was hoping everyone else would just think something happened to her as well.

The car wasn't parked near the dumpster...still searching for photo of red arrow pointing to parking space where car was towed from...maybe after lunch...ttfn

I thought the guy from the tow yard aslo stated that when they went to tow the car it did not really smell. It wasn't until G can to pick it up that he talked about the smell?

He noticed the foul odor before it was picked up as he walked by it. He was surprised it was still in the lot for 2 weeks and no one picked it up. The smell was worsening over time.

He also stated that it wasn't bizarre for towed cars to be smelly sometimes due to perishable food left in them.

It wasn't until George opened the car door that he recognized the smell of death. "The suicide Car".

It was stated that there was no smell noticed at Amscot. Which tells me Caylee had been in that trunk A VERY SHORT TIME before it was abandoned. The smell got worse in the enclosed space / heat.

Wow! If all of them cleaned that car and began cover up mode for maybe even a crime they weren't even sure exactly what happened.. Amazing.

I have seen many parents defend their child who is a convicted murder and claim they would NEVER do such things.. And I've always thought omg yeah right! They were proven guilty...
I swear if my children ever were so cold and sick, I would NOT stand by them. I dont even understand why any parent would.

A murderer is a murderer.

Anyone else agree? I am just so baffled at this thought that they would help or protect someone so sick.

With ya here, IM!

There's a lot of pavers out there in back. I've forgotten, almost. Did those go in the 4th of July week-end, anybody?

I've wondered this as well... also because Cindy's Myspace post ( if it was written by her) is july 3rd right?

Can you imagine that moment when, after they notice the smell coming from the car, they walk to the back of the car and open the trunk..... and flies start flying out... seeing maggots... OMG. I would have freaked right then and there!

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member