Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been lurking on these boards for the last few weeks.
I decided to register.

About the dumpster: There could be a possibility that Casey parked next to the dumpster to get rid of her crime, intentional or accidental.

There are at least three landfill areas in Orlando.
Yahoo! Shortcut - AboutLandfills near Orlando
local.yahoo.com
Trademark Metals Recycling LLC - (1)
(407) 422-9866 - 317 W Kaley St, Orlando, FL
Get DirectionsReviewsOfficial site
Waste Management Incorporated
(407) 428-1647 - 4978 Lb Mcleod Rd, Orlando, FL
Get DirectionsOfficial site
Seminole Recycling Incorporated
(407) 366-0097 - Orlando, FL
Get Directions
More Results...

Also, per WESH TV,
landhttp://www.wesh.com/news/9673441/detail.htmlfill on
Landfill on fire in Orlando, Aug. 14.

Just another odd twist in a very sad story.

DreamWeaver

Oh, and I have 1 more question! Sorry I am so chatty. How does this Kio woman stating that Casey called her on July 9th and she heard Casey talking to Caylee (she her a child's voice) telling her that 'mommy is on the phone' etc. How does this fit inot the equation or timeline???

She was mistaken... it was a different Casey... no seriously, that's what she said later.

The other disgusting image I have of Casey id the tape of her just after being arrested and doing the perp walk in the #" 88" shirt. When she first walks through the doors and sees the cameras on her, you can see her instantly smile/smirk as her face lights up with the realization that she is on TV. Then she quickly controls it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. It seemed devilsh/slutty.

I mean the ZG they found didnt have a job, how would she have been looking at an apt. Found that strange.
Not necessarily, those are section 8 apartments. Not everyone there is section 8 however. In researching I found some comments regarding that place and they were not nice. People complained of drug traffic, ect.

She could still look at the place and say she had a job. They didn't check out anything until you actually signed of the dotted line. IMO

I always wondered what that meant, but now that I see it in reference to D-day it has peaked my curiousity even further.

Also wondering about the "life is on hold til tomorrow" comment. But how, at 4 in the afternoon, would she know it was going to be D-Day? That's what gets me.

I'm wondering something about the Pontiac. I read all 400 pages and dont recall reading anything about Casey's excuse as to why it was left in the parking lot. Does anybody know why it was left there? (or why she CLAIMS the car was there). I recall her telling Amy that it was "in the shop" thus the reasoning for Amy offering the use of her car while in Puerto Rico but that's all I saw on it. If anyone knows, please let me know!

Don't know if this has been addressed yet or not but IMO, it would be because she found out that Casey stole her money and so she wasn't going to give her any courtesy at that point.

From my memory, she didn't make the cheque book discovery and call the bank until after she got back home. When Cindy called, I think she still believed Casey's story re putting the money away in her sleep. It wasn't until mom picked her up, that she started to realise Casey stole from her. IMOO

That is odd. I have so many "this is odd" items from these documents. Lots of questions answered but lots of new ones too. Geez, I am so confused.

My head is spinning too girlfriend! I went to sleep last night awaking to a nightmare of me "pulling my hair" out in the middle of a stack of papers... Go figure. I was reading those docs for hours.:bang:

There is definitely a high chance that the business about George having an affair is BS, but on the other hand, I can understand why Cindy would deny it to Amy. I'm sure if this was true, Cindy wouldn't want Amy knowing it - most people wouldn't want their kid's friend knowing what was going on in their marriage.

I am thinking that these people (the Anthonys) are receiving too much credit. They seem incapable of planning anything. They just seem to react to whatever comes up. They contradict themselves daily. They seem to be in way over their heads and paddling madly. IMO

Or Cindy which I find almost unbelievable.

We don't know the calls before that early afternoon call, right? I'd suspect that unless they knew more in advance, that they'd have AT LEAST called her in the morning from the impound place or after being there, wouldn't you? :waitasec:

I also don't buy that they talked everyday. I suspect Casey was avoiding their calls and letting voicemail get it more often than not.

I did an "Index of Sorts" for all the documents, of which can be found here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

It may not be perfect but it's close enough. If anyone see something wrong or needs more, let me know and I will update it to keep it in one place.

I also typed out Casey Anthony's handwritten statement and that is here ....
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69640

Thank you so so much. About an hour ago, while trying to find something, I was thinking how great an index would be! You are too good to be true.

I'm wondering something about the Pontiac. I read all 400 pages and dont recall reading anything about Casey's excuse as to why it was left in the parking lot. Does anybody know why it was left there? (or why she CLAIMS the car was there). I recall her telling Amy that it was "in the shop" thus the reasoning for Amy offering the use of her car while in Puerto Rico but that's all I saw on it. If anyone knows, please let me know!

Ok, I am actually respondig to your user name. I love that movie Goonies... Chester CopperPot and One Eyed Willie.. anyway great name. Thanks for the little track down memory lane.

To your answer: IIRC, she told Tony she was leaving it because George was going to pick it up for repairs.

I believe that during her interview with detectives at Universal (you know, the day she took them to her imaginary office) that she says that the car ran out of gas and that 'something must be wrong with the gas gauge'.

One other thing I made note of in these documents is that Casey parked the car at amscott near the dumpsters. Could she have dumped Caylee in those dumpsters? Perhaps she had buried her in the yard at home and felt it wasn't safe and dug her up and moved her to the dumpster at Amscott and abandoned the car there because it smelled so bad after the trip over there.

From one of the pictures in the news reports she was actually parked a long way from the dumpsters. If she were going to use the dumpster, she would most likely parked closer.

One thing which is very strange by all accounts from Casey, family, etc. The car was broken or quit running due to lack of gas. Then her father goes there and drives it off the impound lot and according to the person there did nothing to it. Just started it and drove off.

Then we also have the lot manager saying it smelled just like the car they picked up which a man and committed suicide in and was not found for 5 days.

HOW MANY MORE DO THEY NEED TO VERIFY THE DECOMP SMELL?

Amy did say she filled out a complaint with the bank. The bank needs to press charges against Casey or go after her. Knowing Cindy she paid them the money. Cindy has made Casey into this total nut case. I am really angrier at her than Casey. She should have had that girl into long term therapy and medication years ago instead of allowing all this to go on. Look what it led to? Cindy needs to blame herself for this mess.

I thought this too.. But I am not sure they can without the person pressing charges? I am not sure but that was my thought.

page 123 of pdf 1, casey questioning

Q: What about the baby's dad's parents, would you have left her with them too?

<this follows Casey saying she woudn't sell Caylee, she could have left her with Cindy and gone away on her own>

CA: I haven't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I talked to or saw them.

Who is she talking about there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member