Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I have thought the exact same thing for weeks. One time Cindy did the right thing, and if she had not, I agree, this would have gone on and on and who knows? But after doing the one right thing, she blew it by covering and denying.

Knowing what we know about all the men she was sleeping with I would venture to say she REALLY DOESN'T KNOW who the father of Caylee is.
By my count we know of 3 men she slept with in two months.
This just sounds like a Jerry Springer "Who's the baby daddy" show.

I wonder if Cindy made that call to Texas? Can you imagine what's going on in that house? So far--all the votes are send her back to jail. Just remove all the male guards.

That he says it was mutual, and that she says that Casey was wanting to get more serious than Ricardo was?
Didn't TonE pretty much say the same thing - Cooking and cleraning. Little Miss Domesticity (imo)

Really???!

Because last night on NG he was standing firm that Casey gave the baby to a "friend or someone she knew well" and that they were going to have her soon! Is there a link to this at all? I am sorry I am recovering from major surgery and having a tough time of it keeping up.

I was wondering too, isn't his 7 day find of Caylee just about up or up now?

Darned pain killers! :eek:

He told me last night on the question thread, that FRIDAY was the deadline.

It would not surprise me at all if Friday they took her back and revoked her bond, because of the expenses they are footing for her "protection."

The first $50,000 is bad enough, but they need to quit throwing good money after bad.
That is what I intend to tell him on the question thread.

All she is doing is spending the day with her attorney so WHY foot the bills for all of that expense...........Let the attorney go to the jail and see her.

Really???!

Because last night on NG he was standing firm that Casey gave the baby to a "friend or someone she knew well" and that they were going to have her soon! Is there a link to this at all? I am sorry I am recovering from major surgery and having a tough time of it keeping up.

I was wondering too, isn't his 7 day find of Caylee just about up or up now?

Darned pain killers! :eek:

Here's a link to the transcript of NG's show that aired last night.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/25/ng.01.html

Hope you feel better soon!

Maybe he can hire this band, below:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

(Forgive me if I don't feel an ounce of pity for him. He got into this...he baked the own crow he's gonna have to eat.)

On the video of the band that went to the house the other day, at the end of the tape, you see Padilla walking over to the guy with the camera and says: "do you want an interview?"

The link is in the Documents Forum.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BITEBOYBAND

"We" don't have to do anything. "You" can speak for yourself. "I" stick to what "I" said about Cindy being a big part of the problem and what "I" said about Casey needing to pay.

Oh yeah....IMO.

I agree about Cindy being a big part of the problem.

In fact, I can say, and please don't hate me for it, that after reading what I read yesterday I went from thinking Casey may be pure evil, to feeling a bit sad for her. I can't help but think she is very sick, has been for a long time, and but for the parents wanting to keep up appearances, they would have and should have got her professional help ages ago. I'm no psychiatrist, but I can't help but think that with proper treatment, she may have been living a much different life and this would not have happened. I still hope it was an accident or better yet, that she's alive. They seemed genuinely happy together in pictures, and the pictures also indicate she was well cared for and loved, no matter what Casey wanted to do re adoption at the beginning. And everyone says she acted in a loving and appropriate way towards Caylee. This is so so sad. I'd prefer to hear they send Casey to a psych hospital before back to prison, for proper diagnosis and starting treatment.

Of course, something may come to light in this case that changes my feelings about her yet again! But I just can't get past how awful I feel Cindy is and think that Casey didn't get the upbringing she deserved either. Not excusing her at all, just feeling sad for both her & Caylee today, but not George or Cindy.

all above is IMO.

I can't remember who mentioned it, but one of Casey's freinds told her that Cindy hated Hispanics. Isn't it interesting all the Hispanic surnames that Casey has involved herself with? Digs at mom, maybe?

I have a niece who got engaged to a man of a different race that her father loathed. She only did it to get back at dad.

I'm assuming that she just told her friends that because she didn't want her parents meeting any of them.

Yes - OK - I can kinda see an Eopideus and Electra thing going on. But its funny she is like a magnet to guys in a uniform (LE) and yet HATES her father who was LE and then when she gets arrested she's afraid and doesn't trust LE.

Makes it seem like they sure aren't on the same page or TP was speaking clearly having read far less than he was trying to portray (which didn't make sense to me anyway when he hadn't downloaded most of it or read much of it yet said it was essentially nothing new)
I think TP has a definite agenda - he's a little too unaware, and a little too chummy.

Seems as though Casey has a weakness for policemen. I wonder how that relates to her Father??

Maybe she like the sound of "My boyfriend is a cop". :waitasec:

Was it ever determined if George quit his LE job, retired, or was laid off?

That he says it was mutual, and that she says that Casey was wanting to get more serious than Ricardo was?

Imo...here is her shame at work again. She couldn't let him know it hurt her, that she wanted more. No big deal, she'd say. Wow...that hit me while reading the doc's, too.

Pot calling the kettle black? According to Dr. Brian Russell on HLN (if I got his name correct).

"When Cindy calls Casey a sociopath, it might be the pot calling the kettle black."

I think he may be a very astute doctor!:clap:

Didn't TonE pretty much say the same thing - Cooking and cleraning. Little Miss Domesticity (imo)

Let's face it she lied to Amy about the house and she needed some place to sleep after the fight,so she had to clean somebody's house.

So, if Cindy did not call 911 no one would know Caylee was missing. That is my reason for thinking that Cindy and George are not involved in whatever happened. How hard would it have been to just tell people that Casey had given the child up for adoption because she just could not handle it anymore. No one would be aware of any of this or Casey turned her over to the father.

Keep in mind George was not there when the call was made. I don't think Cindy even thought about Caylee being dead until the car showed up.

Isnips

I would screen shot the birds eye map for you guys, but either my puter is a dinosaur or I'm stoopid cuz I can't seem to figure out HOW to do a screen shot with this thing.
I'm getting the bird's eye map off of Microsoft Virtual Earth so it does me no good to post the link. Unless you've got V.E. in your puter you can't open it.

Here's How:

1. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].

2. Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint.

3. Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.

4. If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes.

5. Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.

6. Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.

7. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.

8. Type a file name for the image.

9. Select a file type.

10. Click the Save button.

Tips:

1. Hold the Alt key down while pressing Print Screen to capture only the active window.

2. Generally the GIF format works best when saving screen shots of application windows. The JPEG format usually makes screen shots (especially those with text) blurry, blotchy and discolored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt