Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's completely changed his tune. Local 6 hasn't put up a video yet, but LP did an interview on Prime News (the Headline News Channel) at 5pm Eastern today and pretty much said the same thing. I think one of the WS posters (Patty G) taped it and was going to put it in the video links section of the Caylee forum..

FloridaKatz,

Thank you so very much for the info! I will be watching as much as I can tonite and then have to set the DVR cause I am post op major surgery and totally loopdee loo lol.

I am also wondering when Tim Miller and TX Equuisearch will be showing up there or if anything happening on that ?

He's completely changed his tune. Local 6 hasn't put up a video yet, but LP did an interview on Prime News (the Headline News Channel) at 5pm Eastern today and pretty much said the same thing. I think one of the WS posters (Patty G) taped it and was going to put it in the video links section of the Caylee forum..

It's still uploading .....

Originally Posted by Hailiejade77
ok,.. I am really behind. But I went back to look at the documents and I have some stuff that popped out at me and want to know what you guys thought of it. If this has been discussed, I am sorry!

* Doc #1 pg 33
Casey wrote "I have not had any contact with Zenaida since Thursday June 12, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida." She said this when the missing date was June 9th. Then she had a "quick call" from Caylee on July 15th.
Why haven't we heard about this June 12th call before? That would have been 3 days after Caylee was taken. If this call did take place, why didn't she write in her testimony WHAT was said? IMO I think its just another lie though.

The June 12th call is useless as Christine said that she went walking with Casey and Caylee AFTER that and Caylee was at nursing home after that. So if Casey claimed to not have any contact with Zenaide, how did she leave Caylee with her?

Just more lies imo

IIRC it was Kiomarie Casey's friend from school and a neighbor, she was not allowed in the house if Cindy was home,but George was ok.
She was also the flakiest one interviewed, too...IMO! (Besides from the obvious Queen's Cindy's Court, of course.)

Not sure if anyone answered this, but it was a rather large box next to the pool. Which was odd because when she was talking to Greta...it was still next the pool and they had not moved it nearer to the house where the dug up place was. I thought it was as strange as the ladder being inside the pool when LE arrived for their search since it was supposed to always be left out because of Caylee. (Wouldn't it be habit then and been out even without Caylee being there?!)

It was just weird about the pool box because I recalled her saying she moved it since Caylee was big enough to climb on it and into the pool.

I'm a little overwhelmed today after all the docs and the latest cop.

I'm about to wonder if these guys were joining the police force just to sleep with Casey. :rolleyes:

I looked through the documents last night and didn't notice anywhere that JP Chatt was interviewed. I did notice where Amy stated she and JP were at the Mall when Cindy came to pick her up, but that is really the only mention of his name that I saw.

Could someone correct me if I am wrong - I WAS literally crosseyed last night reading the documents.

Thanks,
Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I am still reading. I am sure Patti will know. She has the best list/breakdown on the pages.

I think there are interviews and follow-ups that they held back because they could be used in a future ::shivers:: homicide investigation and were not relative to the current charges she has pending.

garbagebagmt5.jpg

Maybe he can hire this band, below:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

(Forgive me if I don't feel an ounce of pity for him. He got into this...he baked the own crow he's gonna have to eat.)

ITA, the only thing I've got to say to the Padilla's are WE TOLD YOU SO!

Ok, two things. They inserted themselved into this case and added to the circus. Everything I've said about them has come true.

At first when I read that George had gas in his car I didn't give it a second thought. Years ago, many people carried an extra can of gas in their cars for whatever reason- today it isn't so common. The more I thought about it, the more peculiar.
something to think about here.... George stated that he figured out who had stolen his gas cans (casey is my best guess) and he also knew she was on the lam with no money and history of stealing gas. Perhaps he put two and two together and brought the gas cans just in case (since the gas stealing thing was nothing new).

I think those two parents have had quite the time raising that child casey (I vote for sociopath) and think that what they went thru with her is like nothing most other parents deal with. Cindy did tell a friend from the age of five that Casey was a sociopath and to keep away from her (in the docs...I believe subset two). These parents had been trained over the years to respond to her situations... kinda like pavlov....bell rings...dog drools.. in this case....car is towed.....grab gas cans

Local Rock Band Manager (father of guitarist) wants son to file offical complaint against Leonard Padilla, with the OCSO:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...marie-anthony-band-mic-082608,0,2340957.story

My apologies if this has already been posted...

OMG, the poor NEIGHBORS!!! As if it's not a zoo around the Anthony home already with all the media, there are people who feel the need to perform rock songs without a permit while driving down their street!

Is it even legal in Florida for people to be standing up in a trailer being towed by a moving vehicle? I have to believe that the police will have to ticket this bunch for disturbing the peace and endangering the lives of everyone in the trailer.

I don't care about the Anthony's, but I can't help but feel really sorry for their innocent neighbors who are having to put up with all this stuff night and day for weeks on end. What a nightmare.

I saw on TV that Cindy didn't even know Casey was pregnant until she was 7 months along. Boy, she must have been very skinny to not show very much and probably hardly ever around. Or Cindy was in real denial even back then. But look, Casey had her baby so at some level she must have wanted her. I think Caylee was getting older and smarter and, like we've all said, just didn't fit in with her lifestyle and she didn't want Cindy to have her either. I mean, there are alot of grandparents out there raising their kids' kids today and doing an awesome job.

Casey may have had a wide/deep pelvis, but I think that only works for so long.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I voted no also. I wish they'd get her in a psych hospital asap. Personally, I'd rather see Cindy head off in there first! IMO

They need a family suite! If I were Lee, I'd shave the Elvis sideburns,change my name and move away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member