Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Edition just showed Baez from his GMA interview saying that the documents are all onesided & that LE gets to pick & choose what they release....

They talked mostly about yesterdays Doc's. & about her deleating 200 photos of Caylee

What did they say about her deleting the pictures? Looks like he's trying to do damage control.

I thought those "pick and choose" words might come back to haunt him when he sees what they didn't release yesterday.
I know....I have a feeling that they're holding their ace for the final hand....

I'm still Pro-Padilla. I like these guys, I think they have their heart in the right place. (Don't bash me! LOL) I think they wanted to do what they could to help. We'll see now what they do, if they stay and search for a body or pack up and go home.

But at least Leonard manned up and said if he'd read that 400 page report, he wouldn't have gotten involved, instead of asking for a second glass of Kool-Aid like the rest of them.

I like you. Nothing personal at all, but...

Just consider me not a member of the Padilla fan club. ;)

So LE is being one-sided? Dang, Baez, there ain't but one side! Casey is guilty....

I'm still Pro-Padilla. I like these guys, I think they have their heart in the right place. (Don't bash me! LOL) I think they wanted to do what they could to help. We'll see now what they do, if they stay and search for a body or pack up and go home.

But at least Leonard manned up and said if he'd read that 400 page report, he wouldn't have gotten involved, instead of asking for a second glass of Kool-Aid like the rest of them.

No bashing from me...........I agree.

I'm right there with you guys! I totally want to see what they DIDN'T release b/c there is definatley more than whats here. I'm kinda glad that there were only 400 pages! My eyes are STILL burning from reading last night!

Keep in mind George was not there when the call was made. I don't think Cindy even thought about Caylee being dead until the car showed up.

Which would be interesting if he wouldn't share with Cindy about the maggots, the smell in the car, that the tow guy said something about the smell and thought of the guy who died in his car... I still find it interesting he didn't comment about the smell when the tow guy brought it up.

I still say someone ought to bring up some of that tow driver conversation that hints that they'd already found Casey and knew Caylee was missing, etc. despite the timing being off from what they reported to having had occur to someone else...like LilTigress talking to her buddy and suggesting that they look at George's cell phone pings from the 14th-17th of July and see where he was during some key times and make sure they can confirm he was where he said :rolleyes: especially on the 15th.

Did anyone see this, it was right under where the new police officer was let go, dating Casey and lied about it..............

Six days later, attorney Jose Baez told ABC's Good Morning America he hasn't had any better luck than investigators in getting her to open up.

WHAT???????

WTF have they been doing 7 hours everyday, in his office for the past week???

Nevermind, I don't want to know.

:eek:

Did anyone see this, it was right under where the new police officer was let go, dating Casey and lied about it..............

Six days later, attorney Jose Baez told ABC's Good Morning America he hasn't had any better luck than investigators in getting her to open up.

Dating isn't what Casey is doing. Dating implies going to movies, maybe dinner and conversation.
I think what Casey is into could be referred to as "hooking up".

I like you. Nothing personal at all, but...

Just consider me not a member of the Padilla fan club. ;)

:blowkiss:
I realize they aren't well liked. Or should I say, their actions on this case. But that's fine with me. I just thought with all the negative Padilla bashing going on and such that I'd throw in some positive. :)

Ryan (who was friends with Casey since they were 5 years old) in one of the documents was saying that if Baez called him to be a character witness he wouldn't be a help, he'd be a detriment. I bet Baez is striking out for character witnesses.

Re: Lake Underhill boat ramp

"boat ramp area"??are there boats there that require the use of gas??[/QUOTE]

There is a dock so that you can take your boat out on the lake (i.e., boat ramp). However, this area is so heavily under construction that you cannot take a boat on it (probably not even a jet ski). If I had my digital with me I would take pictures to show you. They even have orange barriers in the water. It's a mess.

What did they say about her deleting the pictures? Looks like he's trying to do damage control.

They just repeated what was said in yesterdays documents & then they showed a quick clip of Baez saying that everything in the documents was onesided (I guess he did an interview with GMA this morning)

OT: Does anyone know if there is a clip here of Yuri and the other detective coming out of the Anthony house right before Casey came home?! (Sure want to grab a photo of Yuri from that one! hehehe)

That's why I was so struck by the fact that he said there was nothing in those documents that was new to them yet, intimated that they'd been read (apparently not by him), yet he'd not read the Casey stuff at all (in part 1) and said he hadn't been able to download it yet...so I'm not sure WHAT he was even giving that response based on...because by his words, he's also not talking to LP or the gang much since he returned home.

Why say anything if he'd not read them? Especially something so adament about how they knew what they "were getting into" and there wasn't anything that would change things. :confused:

Not knowing someone like JG's existence? I don't know...the last few days have me scratching my head a whole lot.

Wonder if yesterday was the first time Casey's attorney saw the documents? Or, was he privy to them prior to their release?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members