Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked through the documents last night and didn't notice anywhere that JP Chatt was interviewed. I did notice where Amy stated she and JP were at the Mall when Cindy came to pick her up, but that is really the only mention of his name that I saw.

Could someone correct me if I am wrong - I WAS literally crosseyed last night reading the documents.

Thanks,
Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I didn't see anything with JP Chatt based on evidence reports and all ....

2 years ago I was in the process of moving 600 miles away. Well, it was a stressful time and I forgot to empty the freezer of ground beef before the power was shut off. OK, so I returned to get the final things, and my freezer had maggots and no real way to enter the shut fridge. TALK ABOUT GROSS! So, maybe it was rotting meat? But not cooked pepperoni by a long shot!

I wouldn't want to gross anyone out, but I think the pre-maggot material is in our food when we buy it, and is killed off when we cook it. Hungry?

Thank goodness for fire and Hydrochloric Acid.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

This is kind of a sick question but my boyfriend brought it up and I thought maybe one of you would know. If Caylee was buried. What happens to the hair? Does it just fall off the decomposing head and lay where it falls? Or does it decompose also? What I am saying is, if Caylee is buried and they find her, will her hair still be there intact or would she possible just be bones? (my heart hurts for me to type that! :( )

Death is not in anyway a direct cause of hair loss in the short term. As the body decomposes (assuming it is not cremated) the skin will losen its grip on the haiy and it will fall out but this is over fairly extended periods of time. It os often thought that hair continues to grow after death. This is not true in the slightest. After a body dies there is no longer any nutrient supply to any of the cells and so they no longer produce any of the things they did in life, including hair follicles. There is not much reason that just because a person is dieing they would loose there hair. Hair loss during life can be caused by many things such as chemotherapy or even just genetics so it may well be that baldness is a sign of drug overdose or even just legitimate drug use.

Inside Edition just showed Baez from his GMA interview saying that the documents are all onesided & that LE gets to pick & choose what they release....

They talked mostly about yesterdays Doc's. & about her deleating 200 photos of Caylee

I don't think they should revoke her bail. The BH rolled the dice and lost. He should cut his loses and walk away. Pack up the RV, all the security that they are paying for and just leave. She has an ankle bracelet, she is being watched by LE, she isn't going anywhere.

QUOTE]

The bondsman is PAYING over $1,000 a day for her security........I think he needs to cut his losses.

ITA, the only thing I've got to say to the Padilla's are WE TOLD YOU SO!

Ok, two things. They inserted themselved into this case and added to the circus. Everything I've said about them has come true.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Or Cindy was in real denial even back then.

Based on what I have seen, Cindy lived in denial for a long time. Wasn't concerned about her daughter needing money when she had a job. Really never went into detail with Caylee when Caylee mentioned playing with puppies. The list is endless, and you wonder if they really ever talked with one another.

I'm still Pro-Padilla. I like these guys, I think they have their heart in the right place. (Don't bash me! LOL) I think they wanted to do what they could to help. We'll see now what they do, if they stay and search for a body or pack up and go home.

But at least Leonard manned up and said if he'd read that 400 page report, he wouldn't have gotten involved, instead of asking for a second glass of Kool-Aid like the rest of them.

I don't think they should revoke her bail. The BH rolled the dice and lost. He should cut his loses and walk away. Pack up the RV, all the security that they are paying for and just leave. She has an ankle bracelet, she is being watched by LE, she isn't going anywhere.

QUOTE]

The bondsman is PAYING over $1,000 a day for her security........I think he needs to cut his losses.

No kidding! Mr. Padilla, if you're reading a have a clue for you: how do know when Casey is lying?
Answer: her mouth is moving.

Inside Edition just showed Baez from his GMA interview saying that the documents are all onesided & that LE gets to pick & choose what they release....

They talked mostly about yesterdays Doc's. & about her deleating 200 photos of Caylee

I thought those "pick and choose" words might come back to haunt him when he sees what they didn't release yesterday.

I'm very surprised Larry hasn't come out and made Public Statement yet. He might be running for the hills now.
3.gif

Gee, all LE had to do was release the handwritten statement because Casey didn't say much in the taped interview!

Did anyone see this, it was right under where the new police officer was let go, dating Casey and lied about it..............

Six days later, attorney Jose Baez told ABC's Good Morning America he hasn't had any better luck than investigators in getting her to open up.

I think TP has a definite agenda - he's a little too unaware, and a little too chummy.

That's why I was so struck by the fact that he said there was nothing in those documents that was new to them yet, intimated that they'd been read (apparently not by him), yet he'd not read the Casey stuff at all (in part 1) and said he hadn't been able to download it yet...so I'm not sure WHAT he was even giving that response based on...because by his words, he's also not talking to LP or the gang much since he returned home.

Why say anything if he'd not read them? Especially something so adament about how they knew what they "were getting into" and there wasn't anything that would change things. :confused:

Not knowing someone like JG's existence? I don't know...the last few days have me scratching my head a whole lot.

I am still reading. I am sure Patti will know. She has the best list/breakdown on the pages.

I think there are interviews and follow-ups that they held back because they could be used in a future ::shivers:: homicide investigation and were not relative to the current charges she has pending.

I agree!

Did anyone see this, it was right under where the new police officer was let go, dating Casey and lied about it..............

Six days later, attorney Jose Baez told ABC's Good Morning America he hasn't had any better luck than investigators in getting her to open up.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member