Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it will blow- As much as we all would like to think that eventually explode and they will see her for what she is, we need to remember that we aren't talking about normal families here like yours or mine. These people are from Never Never land and will behave accordingly.

I didn;t see where they retrieved trash from tow yard...can anyone quote from docs?

Set #2 Page 57:

"George Anthony and Mr. Birch (tow company employee/owner IMO) went to the white Pontiac's trunk in an attempt to locate the source of the odor. George Anthony opened the trunk and he and Mr. Birch observed a white garbage bag inside the trunk. Flies also come out of the trunk. Mr. Birch opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box and maggots. Mr. Birch threw the garbage bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster.

George Anthony noticed the white Pontiac's fuel gauge read empty. George Anthony advised he had a gas can in his car, and walked out to the car he arrived in at 7777 Narcoossee Road in. Moments later, George Anthony returned to the white Pontiac with a gasoline can, apologized for Cynthia Anthony being upset, poured the gasoline into the white Pontiac and drove away from the 7777 Narcoossee Road."

Makes me wonder if JG ratted him out and then left knowing this would come out eventually and worried about the backlash for ratting out a buddy or something?

This whole new Tony guy, him meeting CA from JG, and JG leaving the LE seem likely to have some ties to one another.

IMHO

And doesn't JG quit right around the day Casey supposedly has her shower there?? IMO

Leonard just said if he had read the 400 page document before he wouldn't have gotten involved with it.

Interesting...

Tony Padilla said:
Blink34 said:
Good Evening Tony-
Has the discovery document changed you and Leonard's position about Casey's bond at all?

Not yet! I didn't see anything yet that would surprise us at all. We knew what we were getting into.

If LP really views it like playing in the World Series or Super Bowl it sure seems unlikely he'll back out even knowing all of this now, do you think?

Tony Padilla said:
KR2tonenow said:
It was mentioned when Casey was released last Thursday that Leonard would wait 5 days after Casey was released and start his search of Caylee. Today is the 4th day, based on the court documents being released today, is Leonard going forward with his original ...after 5 days..??

I think it was 7 days, and yes he is going forward. He is really committed to this. I really don't think anybody has any idea. This is like his chance to play in a World Series or a Super Bowl.

I looked through the documents last night and didn't notice anywhere that JP Chatt was interviewed. I did notice where Amy stated she and JP were at the Mall when Cindy came to pick her up, but that is really the only mention of his name that I saw.

Could someone correct me if I am wrong - I WAS literally crosseyed last night reading the documents.

Thanks,
Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

According to the suspicious depression beside the pool, I think that's where the pool storage box thing was that she talked about on Greta. Anyone know where that went? I don't recall them ever showing it, just talked about it being there.

Maybe they should be looking for a small pool storage box sunken into a lake somewhere with a small child in it. Sorry to sound so ugly, but that's all I keep thinking about.
Not sure if anyone answered this, but it was a rather large box next to the pool. Which was odd because when she was talking to Greta...it was still next the pool and they had not moved it nearer to the house where the dug up place was. I thought it was as strange as the ladder being inside the pool when LE arrived for their search since it was supposed to always be left out because of Caylee. (Wouldn't it be habit then and been out even without Caylee being there?!)

Can you imagine the fight that would insue if they did try to take her back??????? Oh my...Cindy would go nuts.ier.

After everything Casey said about her family and Cindy said about Casey, and the new revelation about this other cop guy they may be BEGGING to not all be under one roof soon! :crazy:

At first when I read that George had gas in his car I didn't give it a second thought. Years ago, many people carried an extra can of gas in their cars for whatever reason- today it isn't so common. The more I thought about it, the more peculiar.

Strange how those gas cans have served many purposes. They were stolen, found in the back of the Pontiac and then used again to get the Pontiac!

The airport very nearby is Orlando Executive Airport (not to be confused with Orlando International Airport).

Knowing this area for my whole life I'd rule out Lake Underhill. Blanchard Park is more of an ideal location. Mud Lake and all that swamp near Orlando International Airport (where the pings occurred) is the most ideal setting--isolated, more rural, off the beaten path, no noisy neighbors or foottraffic, no street lamps off the road, etc.

I would think the pings near the airport would be the most logical of the three (airport being Orlando International Airport).... again Lake Underhill heavily populated, lots of traffic, etc; Jay Blanchard Park- teaming with LE after the murder of UCF jogger and the attempted rapes in the area... that area by OIA though is off the beaten path- a lot of the area still under construction- rural, not highly populated. Any search I would say should start there

I looked through the documents last night and didn't notice anywhere that JP Chatt was interviewed. I did notice where Amy stated she and JP were at the Mall when Cindy came to pick her up, but that is really the only mention of his name that I saw.

Could someone correct me if I am wrong - I WAS literally crosseyed last night reading the documents.

Thanks,
Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I don't recall that either.

Thanks,
Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I don't think he was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics