Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered how much they talked about that situation during her two months of pregnancy after Cindy woke up? We do not know what went on in that family--for sure.
I've always thought that Cindy knew earlier. I think when they went to the wedding they didn't tell anyone because Casey was thinking about adoption. Had she put Caylee up for adoption, perhaps nobody would have ever known she was pregnant. I'm thinking that was Casey's first plan.

This is kind of a sick question but my boyfriend brought it up and I thought maybe one of you would know. If Caylee was buried. What happens to the hair? Does it just fall off the decomposing head and lay where it falls? Or does it decompose also? What I am saying is, if Caylee is buried and they find her, will her hair still be there intact or would she possible just be bones? (my heart hurts for me to type that! :( )

I am just reading about Rusciano on the other thread now...sure adds another twist to this sad story.

My observations...

1. Why was he interviewed twice in relation to this investigation? They obviously had some reason to suspect he was involved with Casey in some way and perhaps the matter at hand to run a search on his name on her computer.

2. They say "Upon being confronted regarding his knowledge of the facts surrounding the issues at hand he admitted to lying to investigators".

Why did he lie? What did/does he know? It seems to me they were interested in more than just the relationship he had with Caylee, but may be wrong??? I think there is more to come on that piece of the puzzle. IMOO

Makes me wonder if JG ratted him out and then left knowing this would come out eventually and worried about the backlash for ratting out a buddy or something?

This whole new Tony guy, him meeting CA from JG, and JG leaving the LE seem likely to have some ties to one another.

IMHO

I don't think they should revoke her bail. The BH rolled the dice and lost. He should cut his loses and walk away. Pack up the RV, all the security that they are paying for and just leave. She has an ankle bracelet, she is being watched by LE, she isn't going anywhere.

TP said he bails guilty people out all the time. She is guilty. Let her sit in that house with her parents confined till they arrest her again or she goes to court for the charges in front of her.

Being confined in that house with just her parents 24/7, the media watching their every move and no shoulder to sink into when the bulbs flash, will be way worse than any jail.

So her "please love me" and wanting to meet their expectations got her pregnant, quit school, can't tell the truth to save her life ( or her daughters) steals,sleeps around the list goes on and on. Boy, if my daughter feels she has to meet my expectations, I sure do hope she chooses a different way. IMO

Is it possible all of her mess ups were to get them to continue to assure her she was loved? I know I am not saying this right.
The first slip--mom forgives or ignores....that just continued. So, part of it could have been for continued affirmation no matter what she did. That Sword daddy said she was never loved unconditionally...I thought long and hard about that. She sure seemed to love him....but is she able to love or just manipulate for the power it gives her.....just rambling..thinking out loud about what makes this chick tick.

Ha. Some WSers tried to no avail to tell/ask Tony P. about this last night, but he wasn't listening. He said that he already knew what was in the docs. (Yet there's no way he could have read all of it before he said this.)

:rolleyes:

I think there's going to be some wounded egos and egg on the faces of some of the participants in this bail idiocy when all is said and done.[/quote]

When the Padillas first entered the picture I posted that they should be careful, cause alot of people in this case tend to end up with eggs on their face.

Sorry Elley...but we're not connecting here. I was replying to your post that Cindy was there when the car was opened at the tow pound -- which I believe not to be true.

She smelled death sometime before the third 911 call (obviously) and cops arrived during that call. If she didn't mention the smell to the arriving officer he wouldn't have known --FOR ABOUT FIVE MINUTES-- until he was updated with the information from dispatch/other officers.

Agree with you on that. she was busy bickering.$

Apparently in the Anthony family one always carries gas cans with them. :bang:
Just had a vision of George walking into the next court hearing -- wearing a suit -- and carrying a red gas can by his side.

Can't give you a quote...just can tell you that I saw the handwritten evidence form for "Johnson's Wrecker Service" stating that one white garbage bag was taken on July 16. It's somewhere in those documents, amongst all the evidence forms.

Doc set 2 - around page 316, I think. Maybe a bit further past. (316 is page 56 if you are using the adobe page counter)

Ha. Some WSers tried to no avail to tell/ask Tony P. about this last night, but he wasn't listening. He said that he already knew what was in the docs. (Yet there's no way he could have read all of it before he said this.)

:rolleyes:

I think there's going to be some wounded egos and egg on the faces of some of the participants in this bail idiocy when all is said and done.[/quote]

When the Padillas first entered the picture I posted that they should be careful, cause alot of people in this case tend to end up with eggs on their face.

If they had only read here first.

They never get the 50,000 back (or the 10%). That is money the bondman makes on the case.

Right they never get the $50,000 back, but they don't have to pay the $500,000 either and after the release of those documents, "IF" I were on that bond, I would be taking her right back to jail.

I believe they thought they could use their "regular" surety company out of California, and after all the publicity, and the questions from local bonding companies they were forced to actually put up the $50,000. If they had been able to use their surety company, there would have been no need for the cash.

I don't think they should revoke her bail. The BH rolled the dice and lost. He should cut his loses and walk away. Pack up the RV, all the security that they are paying for and just leave. She has an ankle bracelet, she is being watched by LE, she isn't going anywhere.

TP said he bails guilty people out all the time. She is guilty. Let her sit in that house with her parents confined till they arrest her again or she goes to court for the charges in front of her.

Being confined in that house with just her parents 24/7, the media watching their every move and no shoulder to sink into when the bulbs flash, will be way worse than any jail.

But she's not really confined...she has trips for this and trips for that and she is way loving the attention....put her back in jail. imo

This was before Cindy found Casey. So George just magically assumed the car would need gas in it...didn't even start it to make sure, just put gas in and drove off in the car of eternal stench??

Hm, if I weren't so darn "open minded" i might start thinking maybe he had a heads up?

Dang. Good point.

Someone HAD to talk to Casey, then, before she came home. She MUST have told one of her parents that she ditched the car because it ran out of gas. Excellent, EXCELLENT observation, cj. :clap:

I wonder if Cindy talked to Casey before she went to confront her, and Casey told her that she had to abandon the car because it was out of gas, but refused to tell Cindy where she was at the moment. And then quit taking Cindy's calls. Which would infuriate Cindy enough to find Amy to take her to Casey. It's plausible.

I can't remember who mentioned it, but one of Casey's freinds told her that Cindy hated Hispanics. Isn't it interesting all the Hispanic surnames that Casey has involved herself with? Digs at mom, maybe?

I have a niece who got engaged to a man of a different race that her father loathed. She only did it to get back at dad.

I think it was Casey that told the friend that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214