Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but jackets and haze don't have ANYTHING to do with weed.
Years ago purple haze was acid and I kinda remember something about jackets - wait - I'll go ask old hippy hubby lol.

LOL Swag! (pertaining to 'old hippy husband', I'm an old hippie myself)

I remember 'jackets' being referred to as 'yellow jackets' (speed), back in the day.
:D

LOL, the way things are going, Casey will get to finish school, have her own place, wear the same fashions as her associates and have a job; all paid for by the tax payers of Florida.
Don't forget that free dental/healthcare plan!!

:rolling:
So LE is being one-sided? Dang, Baez, there ain't but one side! Casey is guilty....

Ok I just spit coffee all over, second time today I must remember to stop drinking well reading the boards.

The 131 guests should sign in or sign up and sign in!

Just a thought: might JB have known about the 400+ page docs BEFORE LP was called in? Could that have been a rushed thing to get Casey out before these docs were released? I mean, I know he challenged the release; how long would it have taken after the challenge to say "No way Jose" and release them?

I honestly think he tried. He gave Casey some questions that came right from LE.

Lee would be better off going against the grain here and not supporting her any longer. He'd get grief from his mom and dad -- but who cares?

He deserved to live a somewhat normal life after this -- and if he continues to defend her also -- he's going to have a hard time doing that.

At least he could be the one who people know "didn't believe her" Probably could write a book that Scott Peterson's sister did.

Trust me HAZE is very good weed and jackets are yellow jackets -- in today's parlance. Purple Haze is acide from Jimi Hendrix days!!!

with the name puffster I'll trust you on that one

hahaha J/K ;)

My vote for favorite "flaky" interview/transcript was Tony!!!! Oh that's right - when they started talking about the pot and all - something was said about "jackets" and "haze". I thought I was pretty versed in the "drug trade" - but I read and reread that over and over and I still don't get it. Any help?

That's why I question him being able to come up with the June 2 date. His memory seemed to be in such a haze and he was busy making sure all of his
'shot girls' were doing their job and going to class Blah Blah. He could barely put a full sentence together.

I honestly don't feel sorry for Mr. Padilla at all. He could have come to the same conclusion without having to read the 400+ pages about Casey.

If he truly wants to save face -- revoke her bond -- that will get you some serious street cred with the WS posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895