Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note . . . George has extremely good handwriting.
I saw that, too!

Quick, let's get the handwriting analysis. Surely with 223 people here SOMEONE has that skill. :)

Ok . . I just saw the band video ... absolutely hillarious. They should have been singing in a rock ballas form:

"Casey, Where is Caylee?" over and over again.

I honestly don't feel sorry for Mr. Padilla at all. He could have come to the same conclusion without having to read the 400+ pages about Casey.

If he truly wants to save face -- revoke her bond -- that will get you some serious street cred with the WS posters.

And with a vast number of Floridians...and Americans.

And he needs to do it before Sunday, because Cat. 5 Gustav is gonna be bearing down on us in the northern Gulf, and a lot of us won't have power next week!

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/ZY.HTM

YELLOW JACKETS
Yellow Jackets is slang for phenobarbital.
Yellow Jackets is slang for secobarbital. Yellow-jackets is American slang for Nembutal or other barbiturate pills.

I have heard of yellow birds referring to Norco 10/325s which are yellow tablets and is a barbiturate.

Thanks! That's what they were referred to in my part of New Jersey, because of the black/yellow capsule color and it made you 'skittish' as a yellow jacket. :D
O/T....it always makes me amused, with so many different slang terms over the decades, "hoosegow" was always my favorite, lol :D

Don't forget that free dental/healthcare plan!!

Grrr, that's right. I spent the day running my 19 year old to doctors and hoping that the deductible won't wipe out our savings if she needs to have her tonsils out. Then I had to time my dental appointments to the middle of the month paycheck and I had to make sure she carries enough units to stay on our insurance.

But Casey does have nice teeth, I'm sure that what I boys think about when they look at that big lying mouth.

OMG, the poor NEIGHBORS!!! As if it's not a zoo around the Anthony home already with all the media, there are people who feel the need to perform rock songs without a permit while driving down their street!

Is it even legal in Florida for people to be standing up in a trailer being towed by a moving vehicle? I have to believe that the police will have to ticket this bunch for disturbing the peace and endangering the lives of everyone in the trailer.

I don't care about the Anthony's, but I can't help but feel really sorry for their innocent neighbors who are having to put up with all this stuff night and day for weeks on end. What a nightmare.
Totally agree with you about the neighbors. If you look closely, it appears that there is torn up grass, litter, and absolutely no where to park on the street. And I bet the traffic has gotten terrible with all the gawkers. I would also bet that children are not allowed to play out front, their parents must be terrified that they would be stopped by strangers wanting information and then there's that traffic problem again.

Hey all!! New to this board but have been following this case pretty much since day 1.

I hope we can get this baby home...regardless of what her mom has to say.

And with a vast number of Floridians...and Americans.

And he needs to do it before Sunday, because Cat. 5 Gustav is gonna be bearing down on us in the northern Gulf, and a lot of us won't have power next week!

Is there a satellite that can connect laptops?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I keep reading post that say LE released yesterdays documents but I thought I read that the Orlando Sentinal requested them under the Freedom of Information act & a Judge ordered them released. Can anyone either confirm or deny ...I can't find where I read it.

Thanks.
Like come on, he must have know what was going on with the case, and that thye would have taking her computer in for analysis and find there chat logs?:doh:

Most likey he hoped they would not find that because of all the drug references to Casey and her associates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Mom
Just curious :
Who did she say uses Zany the Nanny too? Was this person bogus too ? Was he interviewed ... Can someone fill me in ?

Jeffrey Hopkins.

Interviewed. Doesn't know Zani da Nanny

HOLD THE PHONE! This is an important piece of evidence. Casey said she learned of Zani the Nanny from Jeffrey Hopkins. Jeffrey Hopkins denied knowing any Zani the Nanny. That's circumstantial proof that Casey just made up Zanny wholly from her own imagination.

Annbelle
user_online.gif

Equusearch
The Scared Monkeys website is reporting there is 99% chance EQUUSSEARCH will be now involved in the search for Caylee Anthony.
After reading posts on this site for the last several days, Joseph Jordan had posted a notice for the spokesman Larry Garrison to contact Tim Miller at Equusearch.
Bless you for all you do, Mr. Jordan.

picked that up from the Equusearch thread.

Totally agree with you about the neighbors. If you look closely, it appears that there is torn up grass, litter, and absolutely no where to park on the street. And I bet the traffic has gotten terrible with all the gawkers. I would also bet that children are not allowed to play out front, their parents must be terrified that they would be stopped by strangers wanting information and then there's that traffic problem again.

I would be selling parking spaces, power hook ups, coffee and sandwiches. LOL

Heck, if they are going to be there at least make a profit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP