Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is NO!
Baez stated on one of the msm videos today that he got the docs a few days prior to their release to the public....which is why he filed for them to not be released...which the judge, of course, denied.

LOL Swag! (pertaining to 'old hippy husband', I'm an old hippie myself)

I remember 'jackets' being referred to as 'yellow jackets' (speed), back in the day.
:D

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/ZY.HTM

YELLOW JACKETS
Yellow Jackets is slang for phenobarbital.
Yellow Jackets is slang for secobarbital. Yellow-jackets is American slang for Nembutal or other barbiturate pills.

I have heard of yellow birds referring to Norco 10/325s which are yellow tablets and is a barbiturate.

haha
just for the record...i'm getting this info from a friend of mine.
hahahaha
<laughter and sarcasm ahead> Sure, sure, you got it from "a firend." And who's that friend, Puff? Tony or Casey?

JK LOL

I'm glad someone has connections that can tell me what these guys are saying!

Thanks.
Like come on, he must have know what was going on with the case, and that thye would have taking her computer in for analysis and find there chat logs?:doh:

Right. Wouldn't have made a very good cop anyway.

Thanks.
Like come on, he must have know what was going on with the case, and that thye would have taking her computer in for analysis and find there chat logs?:doh:

Clearly too dumb to be a cop. How in the world would you lie to detectives on a high profile case, that the FBI has been involved in, and you work there. You don't even have the privacy rights of a normal person at that point. That was just idiotic. And the second time they ask you about it don't you think they know the answer to the question before they ask it?

On a lighter note . . . George has extremely good handwriting.

I have this image in my head of George and Cindy taking Casey by each ear and walking her over to the Winnabago and handing her over to Rob!

Do it! Do it! Do it! :Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie::deal::eek:nline::whip::poke::smiliescale::cop::behindbar:floorlaugh:

Just curious :
Who did she say uses Zany the Nanny too? Was this person bogus too ? Was he interviewed ... Can someone fill me in ?

I think it was Michael Hopkins. She said Zany watched Zach, Hopkins' son. Does anyone know if Hopkins did have a son - think there was a discussion last night about this.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I have this image in my head of George and Cindy taking Casey by each ear and walking her over to the Winnabago and handing her over to Rob!

I wish that she had the kind of parents who would do that. Unfortunately, I imagine Cindy and George digging a tunnel in their living room, kinda like Hogan's Heroes, for Casey's big escape.

On a lighter note . . . George has extremely good handwriting.
And its gonna get better with all the letter writing he's gonna be doin' shortly!!!!!!!

LMAO

Just curious :
Who did she say uses Zany the Nanny too? Was this person bogus too ? Was he interviewed ... Can someone fill me in ?

Justing bumping... since looks like you guys were in a "fog" :tipsy:

IMO, this is only a fraction of the statements LE has accumulated.

I did not read about the hairdresser reporting bruising on Caylee or any mention of a picture given to LE showing Caylee with bruises; any statements from "friends" saying they met Casey at the club or knew her from the club and her demeanor at the club 7/20; a list of cell phone pings from Casey's phone; the results from Amscot's financial on Casey; only one neighbor interview.....

They did mention a cell phone pic taken by Tony and I remember the bruise pic was recovered by a cell phone. I really want to know the date of the bruise pic.

On a lighter note . . . George has extremely good handwriting

I almost fell off my chair!!!! Thanks, I needed that!

Baez stated on one of the msm videos today that he got the docs a few days prior to their release to the public....which is why he filed for them to not be released...which the judge, of course, denied.

Thank you for that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members