Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard Padillo is on Headline News... seems to be less optimistic about his purpose. Said that Casey has provided no help and that she is too involved with herself (something like that). It is an interesting shift from in his demeanor.

I saw that. He said that if he had read the 400 pages before, he would have never bailed her out. He said if you "read between the lines" it looks less and less that Caylee will be found alive.

Leonard...you finally woke up!:clap:

Yea! That's why I wanted someone else to comment on this also.

It was a short segment... I think I typed most of what he said. His attitude was so different.

I expected he'll be fading from the stage soon.

i never thought for a minute he would last a week, maybe two in the picture, he'll revoke the bond, any day now

I have a comment and I hope I wont get attacked. I spend more time reading everyones posts that commenting. There must be thousands of sleuthers here on this site. All the anger, emotions and frustrations expressed is something I can truly identify with. What I find amazing is we feel so strongly about this case and yet a household of 5 - well 4 now doesnt see the writing on the wall. How can an entire family keep marching to their own beat when it is so obvious that something is truly wrong? Does this make sense?

Because even though they know that Casey is a lier and a sneak and a sleep around they can't bring themselves to add a killer to the list. They only saw what Casey wanted them to see as far as her 'mothering' to Caylee. This type of person is a superb actress plus Cindy has her problems, controlling everything that goes on around her. No one is ever good enough to stand up to the Cindy test.

This is great, it confirms my feelings that this girl was sexually abused by someone.

She feels her only worth to men is sexual. You see this all the time with sexual abuse victims.

To be honest you also see it in women that have had a traumatic occurence of some sort.

I just want you all to know I am open to different ways of "seeing" her psychosis. LOL

That was the very first thing i thought when i saw her in court the first time!!

I have a comment and I hope I wont get attacked. I spend more time reading everyones posts that commenting. There must be thousands of sleuthers here on this site. All the anger, emotions and frustrations expressed is something I can truly identify with. What I find amazing is we feel so strongly about this case and yet a household of 5 - well 4 now doesnt see the writing on the wall. How can an entire family keep marching to their own beat when it is so obvious that something is truly wrong? Does this make sense?
Because they are too busy playing CYA?!

Promiscious behaviour is common in many personality disorders. Of course sexual abuse is common in personality disorders. But I agree you can't assume that.

yes it is, and it's just another lie she was trying to hide- more will come out, trust me

I think that is very possible, might not be sexual abuse but can also come from neglect/absent father. "easy" women have alot of father issues.

i never thought for a minute he would last a week, maybe two in the picture, he'll revoke the bond, any day now

I was wondering aobut that - did LP plan on living in the RV until her court date?

very interesting....

Having cleaned up after a few teens in my life, & discovered many days old (months old ??) pizza scraps.......NONE had ever attracked maggots (TG!!)

I also *thought* this trash might be tracked back to the owner, in a effort to find out who/why it was put there........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmpottier