Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has a thing for cops! Even her hand written statement was so "LE like"!

How OLD was this guy that was fired?

It must be the son of the NJ retired gang investigator...............or maybe not..........hmmmmmmmmm

I have a comment and I hope I wont get attacked. I spend more time reading everyones posts that commenting. There must be thousands of sleuthers here on this site. All the anger, emotions and frustrations expressed is something I can truly identify with. What I find amazing is we feel so strongly about this case and yet a household of 5 - well 4 now doesnt see the writing on the wall. How can an entire family keep marching to their own beat when it is so obvious that something is truly wrong? Does this make sense?

I understand where you are coming from KH. IMO, there are two reasons.
1) Casey is a complete nutcase, I'm sure at least PART of that has to do with her upbringing. When you enable a child all their life, you can pretty much expect they will not have any empathy.
2) I feel strongly that Casey's family knows what happened, or at least a "version" of it, and unfortunately, knowing they have lost Caylee, are trying to now spare Casey. I don't believe they are in denial about Caylee, I believe they are in denial that Casey will go down for it.

JMO.

I was wondering aobut that - did LP plan on living in the RV until her court date?

it was all for show- when the attorney came out playing hard ball and would not let him have access to her, that was it. but i do think he only planned to be around for a week or two anyways, he kept referencing a week with everything he said

Would the public pay him his $50k to put her back?

He was the one who took that upon himself.............the public was overwhelmingly against it...............I guess he will have to take the loss.

I like him, I do believe he had good intentions, just jumped in before he had enough information.

Casey used sex as a tool to get what and where she wanted....don't buy the poor little abusedfatherlesscrazymothermental bulkchit.

LP said he would not have gotten involved in this if he knew what he knows now after reading through the 400 pages of information.......

I'm VERY glad to read that.

I'd love to know if he feels differently about pointing the finger at the 5 friends and if, perhaps, all he was hearing beforehand was from the family, who of course want fingers pointed off of Casey.

How OLD was this guy that was fired?

It must be the son of the NJ retired gang investigator...............or maybe not..........hmmmmmmmmm

Did everyone hear the BH say that if he had known what was isn those docs, hye wouldn't have bailed her out???? That made me sit down totally. Also interesting is the location of the car parked next to the dumpster at Amscot. The police are most definitely9 dotting their i's and crossing their t's.

Those documnents so a great deal of good investigation and follow up imo

Yea! That's why I wanted someone else to comment on this also.

It was a short segment... I think I typed most of what he said. His attitude was so different.

I expected he'll be fading from the stage soon.

Time to pack up the Winnebago!

Promiscious behaviour is common in many personality disorders. Of course sexual abuse is common in personality disorders. But I agree you can't assume that.
While I know this is true, I don't know it is true in this particular case is all. I think her entitlement issues cloud the self-esteem issues wrapped up in a neat bundle to classify her as such. I have gone back and forth on this one tho...and am subject to change my mind yet again. LOL

He was the one who took that upon himself.............the public was overwhelmingly against it...............I guess he will have to take the loss.

I like him, I do believe he had good intentions, just jumped in before he had enough information.

I guess the "drugstore" is closing up...

I saw that. He said that if he had read the 400 pages before, he would have never bailed her out. He said if you "read between the lines" it looks less and less that Caylee will be found alive.

Leonard...you finally woke up!:clap:

Leonard was also quoted as telling Local 6 news that many of his staff that are on this case are now convinced that Casey is involved and that Caylee is probably deceased.

She didn't go to LE because on June 16th Jesse and TR were both deputies. Oh and Caylee wasn't kidnapped.

Does anyone know what color car Lee drives? I was just reading Amy's statement about her car and remembered seeing a red car in the Anthony's driveway in the snapshot on Google Earth. My comp is a dino and the closeup is too blurry to tell what make. Is there anyway to see the timestamp when that pic was taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme