Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article said he is 24.

Now a guy whose father is a decorated police investigator LE career is ruined over Casey too. He may have been from a long line of LE.

She has left a lot of ruin in her wake.

He should NEVER have lied, but don't you bet he was terribly embarrassed to ever have been associated with her when this broke?

This is great, it confirms my feelings that this girl was sexually abused by someone.

She feels her only worth to men is sexual. You see this all the time with sexual abuse victims.

To be honest you also see it in women that have had a traumatic occurence of some sort.

I just want you all to know I am open to different ways of "seeing" her psychosis. LOL

With all due respect, CC, Casey may have been abused, but if she IS a sociopath, I doubt it. To a sociopath, sex is mearly a tool.
Lots out there on what constitutes a 'sociopath'...but this little article pretty much says it.

http://personalitydisorders.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_signs_of_a_sociopath

:boohoo: Cue Music....."And this is where the cowboy rides away".......

Does anyone know what color car Lee drives? I was just reading Amy's statement about her car and remembered seeing a red car in the Anthony's driveway in the snapshot on Google Earth. My comp is a dino and the closeup is too blurry to tell what make. Is there anyway to see the timestamp when that pic was taken?

I think he drives a black mustange.IIRC

I have a comment and I hope I wont get attacked. I spend more time reading everyones posts that commenting. There must be thousands of sleuthers here on this site. All the anger, emotions and frustrations expressed is something I can truly identify with. What I find amazing is we feel so strongly about this case and yet a household of 5 - well 4 now doesnt see the writing on the wall. How can an entire family keep marching to their own beat when it is so obvious that something is truly wrong? Does this make sense?

They seem so busy trying to keep info about the family from coming out, and covering for at least one family member (Casey)...who knows if they're actually doing it covering for any accessorizing someone else may have played a role in so they don't have any alternative?

hummm........curious, if casey thinks she will be back in jail, will she try and pin this on her parents?

Leonard was also quoted as telling Local 6 news that many of his staff that are on this case are now convinced that Casey is involved and that Caylee is probably deceased.

Well it's about time! From reading the Tony Padilla thread, I was beginning to think they knew NOTHING about this case at all -- everything WSers were telling him seemed to be news to them!

QuickAttack: excellent post about the maggots. I agree -- when I read that, it confirmed what I think happened.

Caylee has never been anything other than an afterthought to Casey. That became plainly obvious to me when I read in the documents that Caylee slept in the same bed as Casey and Ricardo -- and it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to "read between the lines" of his statement and know they were having s e x in that bed. Disgusting.

Does anyone know what color car Lee drives? I was just reading Amy's statement about her car and remembered seeing a red car in the Anthony's driveway in the snapshot on Google Earth. My comp is a dino and the closeup is too blurry to tell what make. Is there anyway to see the timestamp when that pic was taken?

He drives a black mustang. I think it's a 2005 - 2007 model (I have a 2002, so his model is the newly changed model).

Leonard was also quoted as telling Local 6 news that many of his staff that are on this case are now convinced that Casey is involved and that Caylee is probably deceased.

LP did say in an interview with GVS that if he was wrong about the baby being left with "friends" then he would admit he was wrong on TV. Maybe tonite will be the night?!?!?!

Casey used sex as a tool to get what and where she wanted....don't buy the poor little abusedfatherlesscrazymothermental bulkchit.

You don't think it has anything to do with her mother, who clearly has mental issues, and forced her to keep a baby she did not want to keep? Any blame on Cindy for the way Casey turned out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme