Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this case and just joined this group. Everyday, I am amazed at what Casey gets away with. I have a strange or bizarre thought about Caylee's father. Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd the baby's name is Cay Lee combination of Casey and Lee???

Thiis is all pointing in the direction of her finally claiming it was an accident in my opinion . . . I believe Baez will tell her to do this so she won't do time for a murder charge.

Also, Cindy will be able to "save face" that her daughter isn't a "murderer" --

We'll see -- but I have a feeling the dam is about to break.

I saw this also. He had repairs done and the repair place made a statement. Said his father called and paid the bill with his credi card. I would like to know if that payment matches the date the repair place said in the statement. What were the repairs. They never said. Tony L. goes to NY over the holiday. He is the only one with the loan date of June 2. Does he actuly go to that college and why was he looking for another place and wanted out of his lease. Too many questions on this guy.

IMO, LE has a statement and a copy of the receipt from the repair shop. Why would the repair shop lie for some 22 (??) year old college kid from NY?

June 2 & College - LE would have no problem confirming he was enrolled in classes. From what I have read, Full Sail is not cheap (60K for 18 months in loans was considered average debt); classes run around the clock (1:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. or 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. were given as examples). The classes are also very demanding. With his schedule at school, June 2 may have been his last day off school/work. jmo

Moving - With the expenses of Full Sail + working a couple nights a week DJing, he may have been looking for something cheaper. Young men and women have grand ideas when they move into their first place. It does not take long for reality to zap their $$$$.

jmo

the information, I think about her being forced to keep the baby came from friends of caseys.......we don't know for a fact that cindy inforced this keep the baby stuff yet........remember, this chick is very good at making other people the bad ones- shes a fricken adult= don't making excuses for her, thats why she is the way she is. I do not disagree with anything the family has done after the third 911 call, but I am not gonna join the casey club on nothing is her fault in life

lol, i ment that i disagree with EVERYTHING the family has done since that call

Heck, maybe Casey being out now that these docs came out and this new LE Tony guy she was sleeping with...

She'll be ticked at everyone for what they said and ratted her out about (especially mom's comment, I'm sure)

They'll be ticked at her for things they probably didn't know (like Caylee sleeping in the bed with Casey and Ricardo and this new cop guy and probalby the Marine who they may not have known about)

And the "gig is up" as far as much public sympathy for any of 'em...

Someone may crack if they're all 'locked up' in that house together.

Then there was something seriously wrong. Maggots are fly larvae. If there were no fly eggs, or flies inside the SEALED DIAPER CAN, there would be no way for maggots to suddenly appear, unless there is some sort of maggot teleportation device in the can...

:woohoo: maggot teleportation device....priceless.

I believe that car belonged to bro Lee's Girlfriend (I forgot her name) as casey in that 1st jailhouse car mentions that she saw -'s car-is she there? and Lee says no. Does that help or make sense?

Is it red? The car I'm talking about is on Google Earth... a snapshot of the Anthony's house/driveway.

q635565390_9336.jpg

I don't know how to make it bigger but this is the pic Anthony Rusciano has on his facebook.

PS Gizzysmith--whereever you are thankyou for teaching me how to do that! You and QuickAttack are my Yodas.

Leonard was also quoted as telling Local 6 news that many of his staff that are on this case are now convinced that Casey is involved and that Caylee is probably deceased.
Does this mean he will revoke bail? If he can

fifty grand....well at least maybe he learned something if they do revoke it. I kinda feel sorry for the old guy...I think he saw this as his last big shot. Sad really.

Not all Hos were sexually abused. :blowkiss: She uses sex as manipulation.

LOL, HARSH! My guess she was abused to a degree. Hell, maybe it was best to catch her now, she seems like the perfect "Black Widow" in training.

One thing on another note. I stated early on that I was not defending her but I needed more proof before I believed she harmed her baby. I also stated I would fess up and say I WAS WRONG.

Guess what??? I WAS WRONG!!!!

I am just reading through the PDF documents again, and what makes me so angry is they gave her so many chances to tell the truth. In the room at univerisal, they kept trying to get her to tell the truth, and she just sat there UH-ah .:furious:

Poor little Caylee, know child should every have to meet an end like that.
She derserves a porper resting place. I have just come to terms with the fact that Caylee has past on. :cry:

I just wish her mother would tell the truth , I seen the picture from the hosptial, and someothers it looks like she loved her.
So why not love her enough to end all this.

LP did say in an interview with GVS that if he was wrong about the baby being left with "friends" then he would admit he was wrong on TV. Maybe tonite will be the night?!?!?!

imo Just another male suckered by a cute young thing.

I am going to throw this one out there yet again: Cindy Anthony was the last known person to be seen from a verified independent source with Caylee on June 15th, 2008.

How do we reconcile that with statements from anyone from that time into the next day?

Do we believe Clint House that Casey was with Tony at his apartment on that evening/night? I do. If so, when did Casey come home? Early the next morning? Wee hours? Wouldn't someone have heard her come in?

Do we believe that George did not see Caylee the next morning eating breakfast/lunch, watching cartoons/kid shows, playing, and that Caylee stayed in the bedroom all that time with Casey until they left after 1:00 pm? Not so much here.

Yes, the last non family verification of Caylee's whereabouts is with Cindy and Caylee at the facility where ggranddad and Caylee had their pic taken.

Cindy said that she "heard them" thru the walls that Mon. morning.

George was asked "when was the last time you saw them" and his answer was when he was watching tv before leaving for work and he saw the girls. I don't recall George being asked if that was the only time he saw them that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. Lopes