Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pot calling the kettle black? According to Dr. Brian Russell on HLN (if I got his name correct).

"When Cindy calls Casey a sociopath, it might be the pot calling the kettle black."

Leonard just said if he had read the 400 page document before he wouldn't have gotten involved with it.

Per CNN Headline news a little while ago, Leonard also stated Casey was so busy with herself she didn't have time to talk about Caylee.

I have said from the beginning that Cindy is trying to save Casey's azz,and cover the way she has raised her.

Maybe WE should all call DOG and have him go get Casey. WS's want Casey's bond REVOKED!!!

No offense, but...

If there's anyone who makes me want to hurl more than Leonard Padilla does...

That would be Dog and his squeeze Beth.

I taped the Headline News interview at 6:00 PM. I will upload and post the link here and in the Media Forum. About an hour it should be ready!

Can you imagine the fight that would insue if they did try to take her back??????? Oh my...Cindy would go nuts.ier.

LP is not happy. HE may be inviting the band back for another gig tonight.

That is why those kids are like that. There is an EVIL so deep it is called a "CORE EVIL"............Scott Peck did a book on it called "People of The Lie"

These people lie when the truth would be better.

Love Scott Peck! BUT...Love "The Road Less Traveled" MORE! :)

It would be strange to have a 3 year old who was not potty trained.

I'm basing what I say, on what we KNOW was in the trash sack (so far).

Cindy said pizza then George added the arm & hammer........just seems like "dirty diaper" woulda been first smelly thing mentioned (if there was one)..

Glad LE has sent it on for testing.......

Can Leonard get his 50,000 back if they turn her back in?

LP is not happy. HE may be inviting the band back for another gig tonight.

Maybe he can hire this band, below:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

(Forgive me if I don't feel an ounce of pity for him. He got into this...he baked the own crow he's gonna have to eat.)

To me, Casey is bound by deep shame. Shame to the core of her being. Shame in the basics of WHO she is, hence the need to lie at all times, about everything, related and unrelated to this case. Anyone here ever read, "Healing the Shame that Binds Us"?

Her Parents are doing her no favors, they offer her no chance at peace. They are providing no comfort by playing along and covering up. They are simply reinforcing her shame. I believe it was an accident. Out of rage, or mistake, I'm unsure. I don't feel it was pre-meditated.

The situation is, what it is. It is time for this Family to face reality, and allow their Daughter to come clean, to accept her for who she really is, not to say there won't be anger. They can do this by facing the reality of her lies and ceasing to make excuses for her and themselves. She has done, what she has done. It is tragic, but the only way for any of them to find peace is to face the horror and take the consequences head on.

I used to think they covered up for Caseys benefit. I'm not so sure, now. Now, I think they covered up to hide their own inaction as Parents, to maintain the 'picture perfect' illusion they portrayed to the world. I feel their shame is what motivates them, as well.

God, this case is tragic.

All of the above is simply my opinion, no better, no worse, than anyone elses.

Indubitably. I wrote this same post last night - mine was shorter, not as good, and there were no references to reading material...but it was similar in spirit.

Lake UnderHill's proximity to Orlando Executive Airport:

underhilleq7.jpg

How close is that lake underhill park to amscot? Has anyone searched there yet?

Leonard was also quoted as telling Local 6 news that many of his staff that are on this case are now convinced that Casey is involved and that Caylee is probably deceased.

Really???!

Because last night on NG he was standing firm that Casey gave the baby to a "friend or someone she knew well" and that they were going to have her soon! Is there a link to this at all? I am sorry I am recovering from major surgery and having a tough time of it keeping up.

I was wondering too, isn't his 7 day find of Caylee just about up or up now?

Darned pain killers! :eek:

Pot calling the kettle black? According to Dr. Brian Russell on HLN (if I got his name correct).

"When Cindy calls Casey a sociopath, it might be the pot calling the kettle black."

No CHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member