Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even say American funds to Tater!! I work for a US firm and get paid in USD. Which was a lot more fun a few years ago. I lost about 40% income once your dollar fell.

Nope - you're getting it in good old Canadian loonies! (Our version of a dollar)

So sorry ! I have a few "loons" stored away here somewhere from the last time I was up that way for business. I'm sure LP would take it in any form of money though!

Dating isn't what Casey is doing. Dating implies going to movies, maybe dinner and conversation.
I think what Casey is into could be referred to as "hooking up".
:eek: And I have other terms for what she was doing. LOL Yes, hooking up could be one of them.

Wonder if yesterday was the first time Casey's attorney saw the documents? Or, was he privy to them prior to their release?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Doubt it. He was busy reading when we all were. He had a headache last night also. IMO

They need a family suite! If I were Lee, I'd shave the Elvis sideburns,change my name and move away.

I'd put Lee's situation as this . . . the ship is about 3/4 of the way sunk . . there's a life boat right next to him. He can either jump ship, and try to lead a normal life -- or he can go down with the rest of them.

Ryan (who was friends with Casey since they were 5 years old) in one of the documents was saying that if Baez called him to be a character witness he wouldn't be a help, he'd be a detriment. I bet Baez is striking out for character witnesses.
Hahahahaha~ Character witnesses for Casey. ROFLMAO

"So it says here, please pass the milk, that mom called you a sociopath".

"Listen Mom . . . quit reading that s*** and get me some more orange juice. You know ~ coming back here with you guys has just been a HUGE WASTE."

Odd how the reporter outside the jail yesterday asked if he was the father? Maybe she got it from reading here? IMO

I am also curious as to why there is no interview with Mr. Chatt. I asked my husband and he said anyone could refuse to answer questions if they wanted to. LE would probably have to subpoena him at court time.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I don't think he was
Is it that he (JP Chatt) wasn't interviewed, or perhaps that his testimony may have been different or more severe than the child endangerment charge that these docs were released under? I thought perhaps they would have some other/more interviews (Lee, the marine in Calif., and others), and I kind of chalked those up to maybe having more info than they wanted to release. Having said that, I'm not sure what JP might have known, but it was just a thought I had.

Ryan (who was friends with Casey since they were 5 years old) in one of the documents was saying that if Baez called him to be a character witness he wouldn't be a help, he'd be a detriment. I bet Baez is striking out for character witnesses.

I've heard Tom Manley has agreed to be a character witness.

I looked through the documents last night and didn't notice anywhere that JP Chatt was interviewed. I did notice where Amy stated she and JP were at the Mall when Cindy came to pick her up, but that is really the only mention of his name that I saw.

Could someone correct me if I am wrong - I WAS literally crosseyed last night reading the documents.

Thanks,
Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm sure he was.....but his interview not released...YET

These 450 pages pertain only to the 'child neglect'/obst. charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member