Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it come to Casey's seizure; I have not seen any document that says she has epilepsy or seizure disorder. Her mother has not mentioned it either so I'm guessing that it was a one time thing, maybe not a true seizure either?

perhaps and perhaps a panick attack.....brought on from stress. ??? perhaps.

I am trying to find that out too.. I am also trying to find out how I can donate to the search efforts since I am not local. If I find that info I will post here.

You can donate right at TES's website. I did earlier.

There are 3 icons in the lower right hand corner of each post:
Quote button, a piece of paper with " +, paper and pencil.

Click on the one in the middle - piece of paper with "+ in each post you would like to quote. When you reach the last post you want to quote, click on the "quote" icon and not the piece of paper with "+ - I think.

Oh yeah. The full of attitude "he is my boooooyfriend"

That was the same conversation when she told Lee not to come up here for the bond and stuff. Hmmm, was she worried about what would be said in court and did not want to face her family.

Just wondering............in a later conversation with Lee, Casey and Lee were being very guarded in their discussion. Lee says something to the effect of, "do you still feel that the person we talked about can still be trusted?" Casey is hesitant, but does say, "yes still be trusted." I wonder if she was talking about Tony, the police officer? Maybe they were expecting him to find out something for Casey - something from within the police dept?

ZG http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Watch her second slide show on the left , the BF is getting her name tattooed on his leg.

Her boyfriend Johnathan http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175545982

Check the 3 rd page of his friends..............none other then Cast Iron tattoos

I find that very odd since there are many many tattoo shops in Orlando area

Great find.. I am sure there are many other tattoo shops in Orlando.. hmmmmm

'An Unquiet Mind' by Kay Redfield Jamison is also a great. She's a Prof at John Hopkins School of Medicine and one of the co-authors of the DSM - and she has Bi-Polar.

Thanks for offering references... the thread is moving fast - did you think that Casey's interview seemed bi-polar.

My college roommate, we eventually discovered, was schizophrenic. It happened before our very eyes one long sophomore year. We just thought she was stressed-out. Then again, we were 19/20. And we were all stressed-out.

LOL! I know Blink helped set it up. I didn't mean it that way. I was trying to point out that Cindy clearly is sticking with the kidnapping story with the blurb about where Caylee could be. Miami, NC, NY, The Bronx. etc

sorry ;)
Oh, Sorry! LOL Ooops. I will go delete that post. It was just about Blinkster and I am a bit proud of her. LOL

Yes, but I have a feeling that this was the only way to get her on board with TES.

You can donate right at TES's website. I did earlier.

Thanks! I am on there now. I was sending an Email to Tim and should have went to the website first... Too many thoughts in my head.... thanks again.

That would depend on what medication she is taking. I have been on a seizure medication for 6 years for my Bipolar that does not require blood levels... many these days do not.

You are correct. However, as most of these meds often cause liver damage, 6 mos regular blood tests are often prescribed here, and they check the med levels at the same time. Then again, the blood tests are free up here, so that may account for the difference in frequency of Dr. ordered level checks.

ZG http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Watch her second slide show on the left , the BF is getting her name tattooed on his leg.

Her boyfriend Johnathan http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175545982

Check the 3 rd page of his friends..............none other then Cast Iron tattoos

I find that very odd since there are many many tattoo shops in Orlando area

That is a strange coincidence, I saw that profile a couple of days ago, but I don't think this is the same ZG from the Sawgrass Apartments.

Does anyone know for sure?

Just wondering............in a later conversation with Lee, Casey and Lee were being very guarded in their discussion. Lee says something to the effect of, "do you still feel that the person we talked about can still be trusted?" Casey is hesitant, but does say, "yes still be trusted." I wonder if she was talking about Tony, the police officer? Maybe they were expecting him to find out something for Casey - something from within the police dept?
I thought of that....but what? This guy was a cop for a couple of months at the time and I don't know what any cop could help her with.

WHY? WHY you do this nasty thing to us? WHY?

I need to bleach my eye-balls.

LOL--If that's all he needs to cover guess there's not much of anything interesting to see without a
images

Sorry, Gigi, I missed this:

First, Tim will meet with the family. Then Tim will meet with LE. If everyone is on the same page, he will get with his people to begin calling in his resources towards moving them to Florida. This could take a few days. It will depend on where they are located at the moment and how soon they can get everyone in place. As soon as they are ready for a public search, they will certainly put the word out.
hopefuly getting the family and le on the same page won't be too difficult!

LOL Well...what did you expect them to say?! Blink34 called?! Blink was in touch with Tim and Tony gave all the information to Cindy so she did call technically.
Yes, IIRC Blink has tried for a while to get them to ask for TES's help. Thanks, Blink. You're a peach!!

LOL Well...what did you expect them to say?! Blink34 called?! Blink was in touch with Tim and Tony gave all the information to Cindy so she did call technically.

I really needed a good laugh after reading through all this stuff the last couple of days. Thanks SS....That Was Funny!!! ...IMHO..:clap:

That is a strange coincidence, I saw that profile a couple of days ago, but I don't think this is the same ZG from the Sawgrass Apartments.

Does anyone know for sure?

Yes it is , she listed her daughters names on the guest sheet she filled out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads