Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I hate to get my hopes up too high about LE since they turned down TES during the search for Jennifer Kesse. However, that was Orlando Police Department and now we are dealing with Orange County Sheriff's Department. So I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hahahaha~ I went back and deleted that post...but not before a half dozen of ya quoted me. LOL Blink will get a laugh outta that, too.

'An Unquiet Mind' by Kay Redfield Jamison is also a great. She's a Prof at John Hopkins School of Medicine and one of the co-authors of the DSM - and she has Bi-Polar.

If you're interested in the subject, it's a great read.

*sigh* she is my hero :)

Sorry, Gigi, I missed this:

First, Tim will meet with the family. Then Tim will meet with LE. If everyone is on the same page, he will get with his people to begin calling in his resources towards moving them to Florida. This could take a few days. It will depend on where they are located at the moment and how soon they can get everyone in place. As soon as they are ready for a public search, they will certainly put the word out.

1.gif

Sorry, Gigi, I missed this:

First, Tim will meet with the family. Then Tim will meet with LE. If everyone is on the same page, he will get with his people to begin calling in his resources towards moving them to Florida. This could take a few days. It will depend on where they are located at the moment and how soon they can get everyone in place. As soon as they are ready for a public search, they will certainly put the word out.

Do you think they will all be on the same page? I bet it will be tough to sort through all the lies in this case.. I wonder if Casey will tell the truth once TES arrives... From what I hear TES is great organization. I would hate to see the Anthony's waste their time.

This is a perfect example of what happens when parents ENABLE their children! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."Now what do we do?!" Too late for that now Mommy & Daddy, your daughter murdered your grandaughter.

'An Unquiet Mind' by Kay Redfield Jamison is also a great. She's a Prof at John Hopkins School of Medicine and one of the co-authors of the DSM - and she has Bi-Polar.

Thanks for offering references... the thread is moving fast - did you think that Casey's interview seemed bi-polar.

My college roommate, we eventually discovered, was schizophrenic. It happened before our very eyes one long sophomore year. We just thought she was stressed-out. Then again, we were 19/20. And we were all stressed-out.

Bi-polar is what used to be called manic-depressive. It is bouts of deep depression with amazing highs exhibitied by little sleep, thoughts playing like a FF videotape in your head, grandiose ideas, feeling of infallibility. She does not seem to be bi-polar to me. A good read on this -- former TOday show host Jane Pauley -- I believe it is called Sywriting or something like that.

Oh, Sorry! LOL Ooops. I will go delete that post. It was just about Blinkster and I am a bit proud of her. LOL

Yes, but I have a feeling that this was the only way to get her on board with TES.

Yes, I agree and with them on board, I think it's the best chance little Caylee has of finding her way back home.

I am proud of Miss Blink and you both. I think you could persuade even Yuri. ;)

Thanks for offering references... the thread is moving fast - did you think that Casey's interview seemed bi-polar.

My college roommate, we eventually discovered, was schizophrenic. It happened before our very eyes one long sophomore year. We just thought she was stressed-out. Then again, we were 19/20. And we were all stressed-out.

No, I don't think she has Bi-Polar. I do believe she has an un-dx'ed personality disorder, but I don't think it is manic-depression. JMHO

Yes, I agree and with them on board, I think it's the best chance little Caylee has of finding her way back home.

I am proud of Miss Blink and you both. I think you could persuade even Yuri. ;)
Hahahahaha~ I would love that job!!! LOL *I am still in search of the video of him getting into the car after meeting with the Anthonys right before Casey came home. I WANT that screenshot!! He looked WOW.

Well...I hate to get my hopes up too high about LE since they turned down TES during the search for Jennifer Kesse. However, that was Orlando Police Department and now we are dealing with Orange County Sheriff's Department. So I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hahahaha~ I went back and deleted that post...but not before a half dozen of ya quoted me. LOL Blink will get a laugh outta that, too.
Yeah on Jennifer Kesse...and I noted that they put a full time det. on her case again...

I hope that there will be some lessons learned this time in allowing TES in. Perhaps we should start a petition...

Hi,
Can anyone give a short update for today for those of us who get "restricted" during work hrs from keeping up.. Sure is a lot of people on here making me feel like I missed something really important (other than the deputy being fired) Appreciate it bunches!

Not sure there's a concise update about the day other than the arrest of the LE guy Tony who Casey was having sex with while also doing so with TonE and Ricardo.

Olive has a thread of cliffnotes on the 400 pages depending on when you were last here yesterday. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69674

IMHO, I think she came up with the name, by chance or from that card at the apartments and then found a person on myspace to match it with and then drilled for tidbits of info from there to weave her story.

She can spin it.

I'm gonna bow out of this thread so I don't keep going off topic. If I stay I'll keep talkin' I know myself LOL

I am proud of that blink too!

Yes, that was amazing the work Blink did with Tony P - watched that thread and wow! in a Blink of an eye the two of them (& Tricia, I believe) had it all taken care of.

Here's another reason, for the cynics, that it was good, very good, for our Bounty Hunter & Bondsman - LP and Tony P - to come on board this case.

Cosmically, perhaps this is where Tony's Uncle's $50K will have been well-spent.

Karmically, he's $50K up, as far as I'm concerned.

(Can you measure Karma with $$?)

Great find.. I am sure there are many other tattoo shops in Orlando.. hmmmmm
I think maybe this speaks more to Casey's "creating" fake people out of names she's heard, people she's met, etc. Does anyone else think that or have I lost it completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lufferli