Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says on TES's homepage, Caylee's grandma contacted them...SS.

It also says "Caylee Marie Anthony, age 2, was last seen on June 9th, 2008. Her mother may have dropped her off with some friends and she may now be in Miami, Florida, Charlotte, NC or Brooklyn, NY."

Doesn't this seem odd to you? We know Caylee was seen and photographed after the 9th.....

The ZG that looked at the apartment , allot of the discription matches what Casey said . From NY (Bronx) , Mother hispanic , Father black , Lived by a lake . Then another odd thing , if you go to her boyriends page he has cast Iron tats as his friend .

Cast iron tattoo guy is one of the regulars at lake Vaj and in several photos

Strange connections ????

Are you talking about the ZG that was interviewed on the news, the one with two daughters?

Also...are you talking about ZG's boyfriend, or one of Casey's conquests?

What I just can't understand is WHY they keep saying she was "last seen" on June 9th when in fact it has been proven that she was seen on Father's Day, June 15???? It's driving me crazy!

This is probably a stupid thought - but when Casey is on the 911 call and she says I havn't seen my daughter in 31 days - I almost thought she was playing a semantics game and meant - I havn't seen my daughter in 31 days - emphasis on my - like she was no longer my daughter after that day - even if I did see her. Can you see what I'm getting at?

Silly I know but it crossed my mind.

William Styron's DARKNESS VISIBLE. The best book on mental illness. IMO

'An Unquiet Mind' by Kay Redfield Jamison is also a great. She's a Prof at John Hopkins School of Medicine and one of the co-authors of the DSM - and she has Bi-Polar.

If you're interested in the subject, it's a great read.

Set #2 Page 56

"During the morning of July 15, 2008, while Mr. Birch was working at 7777 Narcoossee Road, Mr. Birch was summoned by witness, Nicole Lett. Mrs. Lett was working in the front office of the tow yard and was dealing with 2 upset customers. Mr. Birch met with George Anthony and Cindy Anthony..."
George found they only accepted cash and had to return later to pick up the car. George being at work would explain his absence that evening tho and why he called Lee over to check him mom.

I could not put into words the sad/depressed/sick whatever feeling I had after reading the discovery docs last night. I felt all dirty and bleck, took a long shower and have recovered somewhat today.

I cannot go back and read the stuff right now so I won't quote or anything but...one of the things that stuck out in my mind from reading was that Casey must really believe some or all of the lies/stories she has created so to her they are the reality..trying to get her to come to grips with "reality" will do no good.

Another thing was the only way to motivate Casey is if she benefits or there is something in it for her, so in that sense what would be a way to get her to tell the story as it really happened? Anyone?

I thought of this last night. IMO, and I am going on a whim here... Is possibly she will see all this media coverage with everyone in America wanting to know what happened to Caylee and break down. I mean if she as any pulse, I would think all this attention this case is getting must be in her thoughts and haunting her in her sleep.. I certainly wish I was that "little voice" in her head and TELL HER TO WAKE THE UCK FUP and tell the truth...

The only thing I've got is that Sean and Jonathan Daly (brothers) work at Cast Iron Tattoo--Sean is a piercer--and they own "Lake Vaj."

Here's Sean. He grosses me out. I've known guys like him, and they're usually douches.

l_a70294812d20f34ea13000fe536034d0.jpg

OMG!! I looked a little too closely at his adornments!!:eek: Youre right what a douche!!!LOL

'An Unquiet Mind' by Kay Redfield Jamison is also a great. She's a Prof at John Hopkins School of Medicine and one of the co-authors of the DSM - and she has Bi-Polar.

If you're interested in the subject, it's a great read.
Yup. She's a little bit of on a soapbox to me...but very good.

The only thing I've got is that Sean and Jonathan Daly (brothers) work at Cast Iron Tattoo--Sean is a piercer--and they own "Lake Vaj."

Here's Sean. He grosses me out. I've known guys like him, and they're usually douches.

l_a70294812d20f34ea13000fe536034d0.jpg
I have my eyebrow pierced...but that dude couldn't touch me with a ten foot pole! Nasty! And please tell me lake vag is short for some other word! LOL

I am reposting this because posters on the other thread would also like to know and does anyone have an answer?

I am trying to find that out too.. I am also trying to find out how I can donate to the search efforts since I am not local. If I find that info I will post here.

When it come to Casey's seizure; I have not seen any document that says she has epilepsy or seizure disorder. Her mother has not mentioned it either so I'm guessing that it was a one time thing, maybe not a true seizure either?

LOL Well...what did you expect them to say?! Blink34 called?! Blink was in touch with Tim and Tony gave all the information to Cindy so she did call technically.

LOL! I know Blink helped set it up. I didn't mean it that way. I was trying to point out that Cindy clearly is sticking with the kidnapping story with the blurb about where Caylee could be. Miami, NC, NY, The Bronx. etc

sorry ;)

WHY? WHY you do this nasty thing to us? WHY?

I need to bleach my eye-balls.

It says on TES's homepage, Caylee's grandma contacted them...SS.

It also says "Caylee Marie Anthony, age 2, was last seen on June 9th, 2008. Her mother may have dropped her off with some friends and she may now be in Miami, Florida, Charlotte, NC or Brooklyn, NY."

I think they should add, according to Cindy Anthony...but we are going to be searching in Orlando.

Please stop quoting that God awful picture. I think I may be blind!

Sorry, Gigi, I missed this:

Originally Posted by gigi2009
SS--I saw the application for volunteering--what happens next? How fast till they put this search together? And will LE be helping?

I am reposting this because posters on the other thread would also like to know and does anyone have an answer?
First, Tim will meet with the family. Then Tim will meet with LE. If everyone is on the same page, he will get with his people to begin calling in his resources towards moving them to Florida. This could take a few days. It will depend on where they are located at the moment and how soon they can get everyone in place. As soon as they are ready for a public search, they will certainly put the word out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama