Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right, I hope she will confess, although Ted Bundy was offered a deal to confess and LE would take the death penalty away he refused and he was fried...Sociopaths don't like to admit there mistakes...moo:)

With Ted, there were also multiple charges against hin in Washington and Utah. so he wasn't going to be going anywhere even IF FL didn't fry him.

Orlando news seems really tied to the 4pm and 5pm broadcasts. Thats when we end up with like 600+ people on Caylee's forum as well.

I've read everything and my head is swimming lol. One question I have, that I haven't seen answered is if LE confirmed if Casey had called Jeff Hopkins several times to see if he had seen or heard from ZG, as she wrote in her statement.

Does anybody know?

Thank you

Jeff Hopkins as per the documents had not seen Casey in years, his parents didn't even know Casey and neither had ever even met Caylee. He also does not have a child named Zachary and has never used ZG as a nanny.

Casey called Jeff's parents on July 16th, her number appeared on their caller ID, but neither of them spoke to her.

See, this is why I was saying I find it hard to explain. Lots of people lie to police, file a false statement, even, and don't get arrested. If they did, we would really have an overpopulation problem at prisons. I think this is a charge they can use, if they so choose, depending on how much the lies affect the investigation. Kind of like when a person gets pulled over for speeding, sometimes they get a warning. It is an option that is available, but doesn't have to be enforced. In the case of Casey, they chose to enforce it, as this is a serious situation, and they want to press as many charges as will stick against her, and probably to use as a lever to get accurate information out of her. On the other hand, arresting this deputy because he lied, what do they have to gain by that? They fired him, point made. JMO
Lanie
Cops shouldn't lie. Or else we would have anarchy. I know it happens, but it shouldn't. You are sworn to uphold the constitution, or whatever. Cops should be our role models. This guy wasn't, and he deserved to be fired. He should probably be charged with obstruction of justice and he's lucky if he isn't.

I need new info too. My mind is starting to wander. I am trying to block out that 400 pages of evil I read. Her next scenario may be that Z is from Puerto Rico and came to NY as a lap baby on the plane in 1981. Z was home schooled so there were no records of her. Z did the Nanny for cash gig so had no need for a SS#. She nannyed down the eastern seaboard to O-town. Z has now driven back to PR. Now get off your ash and go find my baby.

SS- Uri and Curly are starting to bear a striking resemblance to me. I feel DNA testing is in order.

I've read everything and my head is swimming lol. One question I have, that I haven't seen answered is if LE confirmed if Casey had called Jeff Hopkins several times to see if he had seen or heard from ZG, as she wrote in her statement.

Does anybody know?

Thank you

I am sure I remember that Jeff Hopkins denied all of it and Jeff's father even said the Anthony's tried to call them to ask Jeff not to say anything (I think they were asking that family not to talk to LE). Then Lee (and I think Cindy) announced that LE found the wrong Jeff Hopkins.

See, this is why I was saying I find it hard to explain. Lots of people lie to police, file a false statement, even, and don't get arrested. If they did, we would really have an overpopulation problem at prisons. I think this is a charge they can use, if they so choose, depending on how much the lies affect the investigation. Kind of like when a person gets pulled over for speeding, sometimes they get a warning. It is an option that is available, but doesn't have to be enforced. In the case of Casey, they chose to enforce it, as this is a serious situation, and they want to press as many charges as will stick against her, and probably to use as a lever to get accurate information out of her. On the other hand, arresting this deputy because he lied, what do they have to gain by that? They fired him, point made. JMO
Lanie

Well put. It's called discretion. They kicked him off the force. Why take the time and energy to try to prosecute him when they have more important things to do. It would appear to be frivilous.

I am baffled by this entry from Casey on MS. ANyone have a theory on it? It may have been discussed but it is one of my many questions. On July 7, Casey Anthony wrote back in an online poem: "What is given can be taken away. Everyone lies, everyone dies."

I am "hung up" on Casey's written statement where she says: "short conversation on June 12, 2008 with ZG, I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter. ZG never made an attempt to expalin why "Caylee is no longer in Orlando, or if she is ever going to bring her home."

I have always, always wondered about Jacksonville!

My problem, or at least one of them, with this is why would she be having this kind of conversation when Caylee did not go missing until at least after the nursing home visit on June 15th?
Lanie

My theory is simple and concise.

Casey drowned Caylee in the family pool all the way to death or close to it, called all those people frantically for attention, no one answered, Caylee died, Casey dealt with it and has made them pay everyday since.

Guys, sorry if this is sorta misplaced, didn't know where to put it. I don't have time right now to catch up, please tell me....am I understanding correctly, TES is coming??!!!

I don't know but I am way past ready for this to come to an end! 45 days and my brain in fried. And even thou we have more information I still do not feel we are any closer to finding Caylee than we were 30 days ago. UGH!!

My theory is simple and concise.

Casey drowned Caylee in the family pool all the way to death or close to it, called all those people frantically for attention, no one answered, Caylee died, Casey dealt with it and has made them pay everyday since.

My thoughts too!

OCSO just posted a "Calls for Service" listing on their website:

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/08.27.08_calls4scv.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Summary of all the times they've been to G & C's home. Can someone post a screen shot of it here? They've been there an average of once a year in the past few years. Verbal, domestic, rescue calls. Would be good to find out details on the whys and whos of those prior calls.

Battery Charge against LP posted as well.

My problem, or at least one of them, with this is why would she be having this kind of conversation when Caylee did not go missing until at least after the nursing home visit on June 15th?
Lanie

We know Casey lied with this statement and Casey was sticking to it no matter what. But for me, I seem to find some truth in the "no longer in Orlando" statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme