Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that your opinion is that it is Caylee's. That is my opinion as well. But the fact is that the test results show that A body was decomposing in the trunk.

You are so right and I do really respect your opinion and actually would love to find out it was not Caylee. Nothing would make me happier.

I think in order for the death penalty to be handed down there has to be a body. So with the correct DNA and no body she could still be tried for murder, with LE not seeking the death penalty. So if she accepts a deal and tells where the body is, the deal would probably be to prosecute w/o the death penalty. That way her little body could be brought home and buried as she deserves.

I guess like everyone else, I knew this was coming...
but I sure was hoping Casey was just a lying Psychopath who gave her kid away.

Will definitely be giving my kids extra kisses and hugs tonight!

Quoted from Local 6 News:

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said they will be working with the Body Farm to solidify the latest results.

Also, a limited immunity that has been officer to Casey Anthony has been extended until Tuesday, D'Onofrio reported.

http://www.local6.com/news/17314942/detail.html

Local news reports that according to the deal on the table, anything she tells them "can't be used against her during trial".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-body-082708,0,392276.story

Now IMO, what ever they find out by their own investigative means, CAN be used against her at trial. So if they confirm on their own, the decomposition is real (which they just did), and the DNA comes back as Caylee (which the FBI is working on), then they can still try her for murder. If convicted, she will most likely get the death penalty in this state...which in this case is fine by me.

Which means they probably have a WHOLE lot on their own that they may still be able to nail her with, and still keep what she says as not used against her.

Which means they probably have a WHOLE lot on their own that they may still be able to nail her with, and still keep what she says as not used against her.

I am hopeful they have a whole lot to nail her with IMO.

I was here then I got locked out I hope it doesn't happen again!!

This news makes me sick--last night during the KioMarie thread for the first time I thought I had hope--as of right now I know my original feelings of loss were correct.

Now we just need to get her home--so everyone of us here can have at least a small sense of closure.

And as I hit submit reply I'm locked out again.:mad:

Cindy is at JB's office? And who is John Allen? Thanks!

It appears NO ONE is still at JB's office anymore.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-body-082708,0,392276.story

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office met with Cindy Anthony and her daughter at attorney Jose Baez Kissimmee office today. Cindy Anthony walked out with Baez at 4:45 p.m. without commenting to reporters. Baez said he would make a public statement at the Anthony's east Orange County home later today.

Investigators left the attorney's office shortly afterward without commenting.

Casey Anthony had left Baez's office more than an hour earlier, wearing dark sunglasses, a shirt with Caylee Marie's picture and the court-ordered monitoring device on her ankle

So, she could say it was an accident and lead them to the body . . . and then they could use the forensics to show cause of death was not an accident and use that evidence for murder charges? I am assuming they have enough evidence for their prosecution as is, otherwise why would they offer to not use her statements against her?

I understand that your opinion is that it is Caylee's. That is my opinion as well. But the fact is that the test results show that A body was decomposing in the trunk.

We all know that..... I just don't understand why it needs to be pointed out. It's obvious who it is....this is not a court of law but a public forum.

Making the point that it is just A body is purely semantics. IMO

I was here then I got locked out I hope it doesn't happen again!!

This news makes me sick--last night during the KioMarie thread for the first time I thought I had hope--as of right now I know my original feelings of loss were correct.

Now we just need to get her home--so everyone of us here can have at least a small sense of closure.

And as I hit submit reply I'm locked out again.:mad:

no one was even able to get to the site -server was down-maybe that's it

I hope the Anthony's give Casey some personal justice before she gets carted back to the pokey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth