Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What most of us here thought sadly has come to pass. It is devastating all the same. Another young innocent life wiped out.
A sociopath enabled by her delusional parents.
Force the useless daughter to keep the baby she gave birth to as punishment?
These individuals are all responsible for the actions of their depraved and deeply disturbed daughter and sister.
There is no defense here.
Stick a fork in it, it's done!

We all know that..... I just don't understand why it needs to be pointed out. It's obvious who it is....this is not a court of law but a public forum.

Making the point that it is just A body is purely semantics. IMO

Because in one post way back someone erroneously reported that evidence of Caylee's decomposing body was found -- which is wrong. DNA evidence that is tied to Caylee Anthony would be a big difference for the case against Casey. It doesn't NEED to be pointed out but I just felt like pointing it out because I think keeping the facts straight is important. Like you say, it's a public forum .

I think JB won't have much to say except he is not going to talk about the details of the case in the media but in the courtroom. Who knows. He talks in circles and if he hasn't given much to media, I am not sure what he would say today that would be any different IMO.

Man, I hope this if finally going to be over and Caylee will finally get taken care of, and her (I can't say what I want to) "mother" will fry in he77.
I knew this was coming, but I am actually crying now.
Lanie

Me too, Lanie. I think we all were hoping that Casey gave Caylee to a friend.
I cried at the news also.

This is just devastating. A friend sent me a text on my home from work with the headline. I have 5 children and just can't wrap my mind around how someone could do this to their child.

I know so many children die all the time at the hands of their parents but this case caught my interest in hopes it would turn out for the best, which I guess in way it has.

Cried all the way home.

When I got here my 5 year old asked me what was wrong and I told her that I was pretty sure Caylee was with God. She cried and cried. It just breaks my heart.

Ugh this made me physically sick. The limited immunity is probably taking the DP off the table, or not directly entering into evidence what she says now as a "confession" - HOWEVER, if she brings up in court anything that she told the detectives thats supposed to be covered by the immunity, its fair game for the prosecutors to ask. Turns out its really hard to avoid unless you keep pleading the 5th.

OR they could offer to reduce the (murder) charges if someone else helped her, if she's truly covering for someone else, or if it was just an accident and she was so scared to come forward.

But the jury might see her obstruction as an aggrevating factor which wouldn't help a manslaughter case much.

I hope she fries.

On a happier note, if anyone followed the murder of the Groene children in Idaho, Joseph Duncan was sentanced to DEATH today by a jury! At least there are still sensible people out there...

What a Loser/Coward Casey is..I can't believe she has the gall to wear a Caylee's Missing t-shirt.

I am so sad even though we all knew this was going to turn out this way.

TES is there soon right, just do something with integrity Casey and let them bring home Caylee.

Whether or not its Caylees decomp in the trunk - Its not like we're all driving around with decomp in our trunks - Obviously SOMETHING pretty f-ed up happened involving the car............... GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!

We all know that..... I just don't understand why it needs to be pointed out. It's obvious who it is....this is not a court of law but a public forum.

Making the point that it is just A body is purely semantics. IMO

I kinda feel sorry for the people who are still holding out hope that it was some other body in Casey's car and that Caylee may be still alive.

The fat lady (and the sniffer, the cadaver dogs, the maggots, and people who knew what decomp smelled like when they smelled that smell) has sung.

Investigators have enough evidence to prosecute Casey for first-degree murder of Casey or they wouldn't be offering her this deal.

It's time for Casey Anthony to talk. She can salvage an iota of sympathy from the public if she confesses and says that it was some form of an accident...if she refuses to do so, and forces the hand of the state, she's going to end up on death row.

What a Loser/Coward Casey is..I can't believe she has the gall to wear a Caylee's Missing t-shirt.

I am so sad even though we all knew this was going to turn out this way.

TES is there soon right, just do something with integrity Casey and let them bring home Caylee.

uh-huh!! :bang::bang::bang:

Whether or not its Caylees decomp in the trunk - Its not like we're all driving around with decomp in our trunks - Obviously SOMETHING pretty f-ed up happened involving the car............... GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!

amen!

Ugh this made me physically sick. The limited immunity is probably taking the DP off the table, or not directly entering into evidence what she says now as a "confession" - HOWEVER, if she brings up in court anything that she told the detectives thats supposed to be covered by the immunity, its fair game for the prosecutors to ask. Turns out its really hard to avoid unless you keep pleading the 5th.

OR they could offer to reduce the (murder) charges if someone else helped her, if she's truly covering for someone else, or if it was just an accident and she was so scared to come forward.

But the jury might see her obstruction as an aggrevating factor which wouldn't help a manslaughter case much.

I hope she fries.

On a happier note, if anyone followed the murder of the Groene children in Idaho, Joseph Duncan was sentanced to DEATH today by a jury! At least there are still sensible people out there...

I see another Andrea Yates,out of jail and in a hospital. You watch and see if they get her off on this sociopath bull crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth