Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do the mods need to know what is happening,we keep going down.

Jose should be SMART and dump this case as fast as possible! But IMO he won't

What a Loser/Coward Casey is..I can't believe she has the gall to wear a Caylee's Missing t-shirt.

I am so sad even though we all knew this was going to turn out this way.

TES is there soon right, just do something with integrity Casey and let them bring home Caylee.

I posted this morning that Casey wearing a Caylee t-shirt was tantamount to defacing the t-shirt.

What does that mean an "accident"? Like it wasn't premeditated? She would still go to jail for causing Caylee's death right? When I think of accident I think of a child accidentally drowning or getting hit by a car and the parents do not usually go to jail. I am confused.

Gosh I hope not. I don't think a jury would buy it - and I don't think she'd trick a psychologist either. Unless we hear ZG was really a voice in her head, telling her to take Caylee somewhere "better" -- I swear I might lose it if she tries to pull something like that.

They will try to say she did so many drugs she had a complete psychotic break. Remember I said this.

Has anyone who lives in the area heard about the new story, I don' know if this is true. Zany and a Sam took Caylee at a park, and Casey was to follow a script for 30 days? I am not trying to start any rumors just read this on another board, and was wondering if anyone else heard this.

as others posted as well,...
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE HAD THE GALL TO WEAR THE CAYLEE TSHIRT WHEN SHE KNOWS FULLY WHERE CAYLEE IS AND HAS SAT BACK AND DONE NOTHING,... OH I CORRECT THAT,.. SHE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT COVER HER OWN @SS!

I read that LE wants her to plea to an 'accident'. That ticks me off they are giving her immunity for an accident. How do they know its an accident??? She needs to go down for alot more than an accident.
They want her give a truthful story of an accident. Any truthful statements will not be used against her. If she is lying about it being an accident, the statements can be used against her. My question is: Will they be able to prove she is lying about it being an accident if it isn't?

ETA: It is not a plea bargain, it is limited immunity.

Has anyone who lives in the area heard about the new story, I don' know if this is true. Zany and a Sam took Caylee at a park, and Casey was to follow a script for 30 days? I am not trying to start any rumors just read this on another board, and was wondering if anyone else heard this.

Never heard that story!

I posted this morning that Casey wearing a Caylee t-shirt was tantamount to defacing the t-shirt.

:clap::clap:

I just don't see how she can bring herself to be so hypocritical..she sure knows how to live her lies. I guess it is no worse than playing house with your b-friend, shopping for & getting new tattoo, kicking it in her ho boots, blah blah blah...while she had just killed her baby girl.

Have not heard it. Makes me want to puke!

Did you guys just hear Baez say, "We're still looking for a missing child." WTF
LP also put out a new statement. Trying to links right now.

Let's stick with what we know.

Yes, apparently this was told by Leonard P on one of the tv stations.
I can't find that interview right now.

It is OVER>>>>>>>

Investigators from the sheriff's office and the FBI met with Casey Anthony on Wednesday afternoon at her attorney's office. Cindy Anthony was also there. Casey only met with investigators for about 10 minutes and said nothing when she departed. Cindy Anthony left later in the afternoon, followed by the investigators, who were planning to go to the Anthony's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487