Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not its Caylees decomp in the trunk - Its not like we're all driving around with decomp in our trunks - Obviously SOMETHING pretty f-ed up happened involving the car............... GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!

:clap:

Why not just arrest her on suspicion of homicide, not even in relation to Caylee right now if they don't want to release the DNA evidence..just put her arse back in jail.

If she does plead and make a statement saying it was an accident, at this point who will believe her? Her past has caught up with her.

I see another Andrea Yates,out of jail and in a hospital. You watch and see if they get her off on this sociopath bull crap.

Gosh I hope not. I don't think a jury would buy it - and I don't think she'd trick a psychologist either. Unless we hear ZG was really a voice in her head, telling her to take Caylee somewhere "better" -- I swear I might lose it if she tries to pull something like that.

If she does plead and make a statement saying it was an accident, at this point who will believe her? Her past has caught up with her.

As long as Casey leads LE to where Caylee is, I'll listen to whatever she has to say at this point.

What a Loser/Coward Casey is..I can't believe she has the gall to wear a Caylee's Missing t-shirt.

I am so sad even though we all knew this was going to turn out this way.

TES is there soon right, just do something with integrity Casey and let them bring home Caylee.

I'll bet her parents made her wear it. Too little too late.

I am with you on that. I would find it almost impossible to believe another story coming out her mouth.

well it's midnight here and I get up in a few hours, such sad news tonight, good night to our little Caylee and goodnight all

I think alot of us knew in our heads, but were hoping against hope in our hearts. RIP Caylee.

:clap:

Why not just arrest her on suspicion of homicide, not even in relation to Caylee right now if they don't want to release the DNA evidence..just put her arse back in jail.

Wouldn't every normal juror in America not reach the sad logical conclusion - Decomp + mising child + lies, lies, lies + no one else missing + lack of emotion = murderer.

I read that LE wants her to plea to an 'accident'. That ticks me off they are giving her immunity for an accident. How do they know its an accident??? She needs to go down for alot more than an accident.

Patty:

While this server was down, I looked on some other sites. They are saying that the deal offered is that she admit ACCIDENT and....

I thought it was ONLY taking DP off table and she was to help find Caylee's body.

What are you reading/hearing?
I was so busy trying to get back on I didn't go too far away from my refresh button.

I don't know exactly what was said except limitied immunity and she had to do this by Thursday and then another station says by September 2nd.

I can't keep up with the postings, LOL! That and the server being busy periodically...sorry to hear the sad news today, *sigh*

~Rest in Peace dear sweet little Caylee~
You were America's little Sweetheart! We all wanted the outcome to be way different. But unfortunately it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth