Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone who lives in the area heard about the new story, I don' know if this is true. Zany and a Sam took Caylee at a park, and Casey was to follow a script for 30 days? I am not trying to start any rumors just read this on another board, and was wondering if anyone else heard this.

It was on a news channel in Orlando so I thought.
But really,.. I think she is lying. Where is the script then Casey? Oh you threw it away??? If that was the case she would have given it to the police because she had solid proof that Caylee was taken if she was given a script! She made all of this up while she was sitting in jail for 36 days! :furious::furious::furious::furious:

I was so busy trying to get back on I didn't go too far away from my refresh button.

I don't know exactly what was said except limitied immunity and she had to do this by Thursday and then another station says by September 2nd.

Let's see if I can post without getting a busy signal. What I have read so far:

Limited immunity offered
Either expires tomorrow at close of business or on 9-2-08.
Most say tomorrow which would make more sense, but I digress.
Baez says he has not been told anything about lab results (they don't have to until discovery).
All he knows is police haven't found Caylee.
Which leads us to most reports say immunity is tied to leading them to Caylee, that is a must for any consideration. Which would go with what Baez says, they haven't found Caylee.
One report at wftv says FBI testing on the trunk is also back with the hair being tied to Caylee.
I think charges are coming down very soon.

I think in order for the death penalty to be handed down there has to be a body. So with the correct DNA and no body she could still be tried for murder, with LE not seeking the death penalty. So if she accepts a deal and tells where the body is, the deal would probably be to prosecute w/o the death penalty. That way her little body could be brought home and buried as she deserves.

The problem is, there may not be a body to bring back. This makes it worse for Casey, as she will have no leverage.

Did you guys just hear Baez say, "We're still looking for a missing child." WTF
LP also put out a new statement. Trying to links right now.

WHAT?!?
Is this man only interested in trying a high profile case, or what?

Let's see if I can post without getting a busy signal. What I have read so far:

Limited immunity offered
Either expires tomorrow at close of business or on 9-2-08.
Most say tomorrow which would make more sense, but I digress.
Baez says he has not been told anything about lab results (they don't have to until discovery).
All he knows is police haven't found Caylee.
Which leads us to most reports say immunity is tied to leading them to Caylee, that is a must for any consideration. Which would go with what Baez says, they haven't found Caylee.
One report at wftv says FBI testing on the trunk is also back with the hair being tied to Caylee.
I think charges are coming down very soon.

Thank you so much for that update. :blowkiss:

They want her give a truthful story of an accident. Any truthful statements will not be used against her. If she is lying about it being an accident, the statements can be used against her. My question is: Will they be able to prove she is lying about it being an accident if it isn't?

ETA: It is not a plea bargain, it is limited immunity.

Since Bill Bass from U.T. Body Farm is in on this investigation, she better tell EXACTLY what happened because he will prove what caused her death. He has proved cases 40 years old and older.

STICK A FORK IN HER, SHE IS DONE..............

They better get her back in jail..........she will commit suicide given the chance to have the ultimate revenge on everyone.

Did anyone find it interesting that Caylee had given LEE a complete description of ZG down to the fact that she sometimes would flat iron her hair straight but that it was naturally curly as well as the description of her vehicle a Silver Ford Focus 4 door and that NONE of this information was released to the public! NONE! She even said ZG's father bought her the ford and his name was something totally stereotype of a hispanic man - Victor Fernandez or something and her mother was Gloria Fernandez...

I am from PR so the fact that the docs also mentioned Cindy NOT like Hispanics and hating the guys Csey dated (most were hispanic) and then CASEY inventing a hispanic nanny with bad hair and parents named gloria and victor or hector really burns me up.

That girl kio I think is her name is the one who said Cindy didn't like hispanics. She lied about many other things she said, so I don't believe a word she said, including that Casey wanted to adopt out Caylee. She is the only one who said that. All the info she gave is false, jmo.

Maybe Casey should talk LP into letting her sleep in the RV tonight, cuz Cindy might finally crack and go after Casey with more that a garden hose.

wftv just reported that dna in the trunk was Caylee's and that they have confirmed that she was dead.

I think given CAsey's penchant for lying, it's going to take more than her word to prove it was an accident. She's gonna have a tough time here.

"The sheriff's office, though, is not commenting on this development and issued the following statement late Wednesday afternoon: "Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding."

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found. Casey Anthony's attorney refused to comment."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

It's hard to explain without knowing what it is. Limited immunity could be a life sentence rather than a death penalty. Or manslaughter rather than murder.

that would be deal, this is limited immunity, what she says, if truthful cannot be used against her, any statements made before can be used, any evidence gathered on their own can be used, if she lies or baez enters any part of the statement in court they can use it..... she won't take the offer I don't think

Baez says he will not speak to channel 9 (wftv) reporters because they have not respected his demands for privacy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor