Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just posting this on the other thread...lol:

Amazing isn't it?

Everytime I think about her I remember one of her icons from her Photobucket. The one that said, "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History." I had seen it around the net for awhile now, usually myspacers/facebookers using it to proclaim independence and feminism, but just interesting how true it rings when thinking of Casey now.

so true, and worse is she may well be somehow enjoying her fame where most of us would be mortified to be all over the news in such a negative way, well maybe not I dunno

She would be prosecuted, but not to the extent that she COULD be without the immunity offer, IMO. (like DP vs. life without)

Thanks Tracey. I didn't want to sound dumb by asking that. Casey frustrates the hell ouf of me... I want justice ASAP for that sweet beautiful girl.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

QUOTE:
Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

Wonder if LP will have to revoke the bond or will we just see her arrested on new charges? Hang on - this roller coaster is getting ready for another corkscrew turn!!!!

I so want to get off this roller coaster of emotions.............

Here we go again !!!!

Hold up, y'all.

In George's written statement to LE, he said he got home at 9:50pm on July 15 and his spouse was crying in the garage and informed him that she just found out that Caylee was missing.

But, the owner of the tow yard stated to LE that when George and Cindy arrived earlier in the day to pickup the car, George apologized to him about Cindy being upset, that it was because their granddaughter was missing.

So - When exactly did they find out Caylee was missing?

Cindy had posted a blog online that Caylee was missing. Casey had taken her away and wouldn't let her speak to caylee. Casey was hiding out from her mom. Both were missing. They found her later that day through amy and through the car. Then they found out she was REALLY missing.

I am sick to my stomach. I am crying. I knew this was coming since we read those new documents. But it doesn't make it any easier. :(
I wonder if Cindy and George know yet? I hope they BEAT the truth out of their ungrateful, thieving, lying daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

They already knew............someone helped her dispose of that body.

The WFTV website links to the 400 page documents are no longer working. :(

I'm so glad I downloaded them on my laptop. I tried to download them on my work computer, but it messed up somehow, and after that I couldn't even access them from here.
Lanie

My heart aches for the life Caylee was robbed of. Cindy has no one to blame but herself...I feel only disgust for her. She forced her sick in the head daughter to keep her and then trusted her to do the right thing. Damn you Cindy!

Wow. So happy for a pending resolution; so sad for what this probably means. :(

I can't imagine the reaction of the family right now. I wish I could hear what's going on in that house!

I hope this is the beginning of the justice that Caylee deserves.
Lisha

I'm not too concerned about any non release of DNA. Someone posted a few days ago about that. The tests are a series of steps. So either LE knows and aren't saying, or it's being tested. Something along the lines of, "Is this biological matter or not?" ..if it is biological then there's another test for, "What kind of specimen is this?"...then after that's narrowed down there is, "Who does this belong to?" Etc, etc. That would take time.

Thanks Tracey. I didn't want to sound dumb by asking that. Casey frustrates the hell ouf of me... I want justice ASAP for that sweet beautiful girl.

Not at all, and smoke one for me... can't leave the office right now. And even know I feared this all along, well - the reality is still hard.

Didn't the article say that Casey left with 3 others? Where do you think she's going?

WAIT! I'm soooo behind. Is TP revoking her bond? Or just my personal continue hope?
No, forensices prove there was a body in the trunk. We can only assume it's Caylee unless Casey likes to drive around with dead bodies in her car.

Okay, I really am out of here for the day. Sorry if I was disrespectful to anyone. Please accept my sincere apologies.

The "Nellie Olsen Do" is probably her other split personality, ZFG. Wasn't she very detailed in talking about ZFG having curly hair sometimes straightened her hair (aka Casey's)???

I do believe she believes her own lies.

No you didn't! thank you I needed that laugh. That hairdo was definitely a hair DONT.

Uh, it's CAYlee folks, let's forget the wild theories that somebody else was dead in that car, except Casey had a dead conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau